I'll Take Responsibility (2pMiniMoo)

(Request by CherryBlossm112 )

2pMoo's P.O.V:

We were on a mission, and it was a simple, yet hard one, I guess. I had to escort & protect Mini from getting attacked. Mini doesn't usually go on a mission too much, he's mostly in the car or at the base for a back-up & to give instructions to us. He usually works with Marcel, and I work with Brian, so. . .it was kinda weird. The worst thing is that. . .I actually have a crush on him.

"Alright, the laboratory should be around here. Can you guard the door while I sneak in to find it?" asked Mini. I was staring at him, and didn't hear a thing he said. "Moo? Moo!" he said, and I snapped out. "Y-Yea?" I asked. "Did you hear what I said?" he asked. "Uh. . .no." I replied, and he face palmed. "Just watch my back." He said, and we started moving. I was. . .distracted by him. . .

Mini, he's an annoying guy, but it's mostly because he cares & doesn't want to stay back. He's straightforward, seems cold, but he's not, actually. I know it. . .and he's. . .really. . .attractive.

We finished our mission, but. . .I was distracted & got shot several times. I couldn't concentrate on the mission. I was getting healed by Mini. "So. . .the fuck was your problem today?" he asked. "What?" "You were getting distracted a lot. What were you thinking? You know that you might've lost your life." Said Mini. See, he cares. "I just. . .I was. . .distracted." I said. "By what?" he asked. ". . .N-Nothing." I replied. ". . .Moo, could you please be careful?" he asked, and I blushed a little. ". . .It was. . .just for today." "Why is that? Because you had to work with me?" "Well-" "I know, I struggled a bit working with you, since my usual partner is Marcel, and your usual partner is Brian, but we work together on a mission, we gotta watch each other's back. You got that?" He's kind. . .ever since I started getting attracted to him. . .I can see his sweet sides. I always thought he's an annoying & cold medic, but. . .he's really not. Once I figured that out, I just. . .locked onto him. He's cute. . .

". . .Moo? Can I ask why you're hard?" he asked, and I blushed. I looked down at my crotch, and I. . .was hard. Shit. . . "I-I just. . .uh. . .ugh. . .it's all because you're goddamn cute!" I said. "W-What?" I could see his face turn a little red. He's blushing. . . ". . .I. . .I just. . .like. . .you, alright?" I said, looking away. ". . .So, this is my fault? All the time you were distracted. . .was my fault?" he asked. "Technically, yea. And could you stop fucking staring at me!? I have a fucking boner, because of you, alright!?" ". . .I should. . .take responsibility, right?" "W-What?" ". . .I'll take responsibility for making you. . .hard." he said with a blush. ". . .What?"

"Ah! F-Fuck. . .M-Mini. . ." I moaned as Mini sucks on my dick, bobbing his head. "Craig~. . ." I grabbed his hair, and made him bob his head faster. "Mmm~." He moaned, which gave my dick a bit of a vibration. "C-Craig, I'm gonna- ah!" I came in his mouth, and I let go of his hair, then he took my dick out of his mouth. "Fuck. . .you bitch." He said panting. "S-Shut the fuck up! I couldn't hold it!" I said. ". . .Well. . .hope you're satisfied." He said. ". . .Not. . .really." I replied blushing. ". . .What now then?" he asked, blushing.

"Ahhh~!" Craig moaned as I thrust my dick inside him. "Fuck~, you're a tight bitch~." I said. "Fuck~! Y-You're fucking. . .big-Ahhhh~!" I started thrusting slowly, and he grabbed the bed sheets. "Craig~. . ." "Fuck~! Ahhhh~! M-Moo~!" I leaned down, and started kissing his neck & back. "Ahhh~!" It feels so good~. . . "Craig~. . ." I moaned as I started thrusting faster. "Ahhhh~! Fuck~! S-Slow down~!" he moaned, but I bit his neck a little. "Moo~!" "I didn't hear you clearly. . ." I stopped, then flipped him around.

I placed his legs on my shoulders, grabbed his hips, and started thrusting harder & faster. "Ahhhhh~!" he moaned out, grabbing the bed sheets. "Oh fuck~!" "M-Moo~, ahhhh~!" he moaned out. I think I found his sweet spot. "Right here, huh~?" I asked, and started thrusting the same spot over & over. "Ahhhh~! M-Moo~! I-I'm gonna-ahhh~! Cumming~! Cumming~!" "Fuck~, Craig~!" I moaned, and we came together.

I took my dick out of him, then leaned down, and kissed him. I felt his arms wrap around my neck, and he kissed me back. Few seconds later, we parted, and I laid down next to him. "So. . .are you. . .satisfied now?" he asked, panting. "Fuck yea~." I replied, suddenly Mini kissed my cheek, then whispered, "I love you, you fucker." I blushed, and replied, "Love you too, you asshole."