Breaking Point #2 (2pOhmnoss)

2pVanoss' P.O.V:

So. . .I woke up. . .on my bed. Last night. . .I was fucked by my teammate, Ohmwrecker, and he is going to pay for it. I looked around, but Ohm was not in my room. I wore my clothes, then I saw a paper on my desk. I grabbed it, and read it. It was from Ohm, and it said that he's gonna be out for a bit. I crumbled the paper, and threw it away. I am a little pissed at him for fucking me, but. . .I'm also concerned where he went. . .and without MY permission.

I walked to where others are, and I saw Nogla, Moo, Brian, & Marcel. "Hey boss!" said Nogla. "Hey. . ." I replied. "You okay? You seem tired or something?" said Brian. "Are you. . .still mad at what happened yesterday?" asked Marcel nervously. "No, I'm a little pissed at Ohm, do you guys know where he went?" I asked. "Nope, I bet he's flirting with some guys in the bar." Said Nogla. "In the morning? No way." Said Brian. "Maybe the Quad knows." Said Marcel. "Alright." I said, and walked to where the Quad is. They were in the data room with Mini.

"H-Hello Vanoss." Said Delirious. "Evan, I told you to knock." Said Mini, crossing his arms. "Shut up, and where the fuck is Ohm?" I asked. "Oh, he went to see Sattelizer to discuss something." Said Bryce. "Shit. . ." I mumbled. "He'll come back soon." Said Cartoonz. ". . .Fine." I said, and walked away. I can't stop thinking about Ohm. . .he is really sweet, he flirts around with other guys, but. . .I know he's loyal to me. I decided to do my work to distract myself from worrying about Ohm.

Hours passed. . .Ohm still hasn't come back. . .I was getting frustrated. I grabbed a phone, and decided to call him. Pick it up. . . No answer, and I slammed my phone on the desk, then rushed out my room. I decided to go "hunt" the Bunny. "Boss? Where are you going?" asked Marcel. "I'm gonna fucking hunt Ohm, cause I'm pissed at him!" I said, then Marcel held me back. "C-Calm down, Boss!" "Let me go!" I said struggling. "I-I need help guys!"

At night. . .I was in my room trying to sleep, but couldn't because I was so worried about Ohm. Why am I so worried about him? I know I can trust him, but. . .I feel. . .like. . .I don't know anymore. Ohm. . .come back already. . . That's when I heard something from the back side of the base. I got off my bed, grabbed my gun, and went to investigate. I stealthily walked down, then. . .I saw Ohm locking the door. "Ohm?" I said, then he jumped a bit, and turned to me. "O-Oh, Evy, you s-scared me." He said. I remained silent, I was. . .shocked. Ohm's clothes. . .they were ripped & dirty. I walked up to him, then pinned him to the wall. "Where the fuck were you? What the fuck happened to you?" I asked. ". . .W-Well, I was out with um. . .my. . .bar friends, and. . .we kinda played around too much." He giggled. "I know you're lying." I said. ". . .Evy. . ." "Let me see your body." I grabbed his necktie, then he grabbed my hands, and said, "It's nothing serious, Evy. Don't worry." I grabbed his hand, and went to my room.

I pushed him on my bed, and I got on top of him. "E-Evy-" I grabbed his shirt, then ripped it open. My eyes widened as I saw. . .hickeys & some new cuts. ". . .Ohm, you. . ." "Evy, I-" I grabbed his necktie, then pulled it. "Who fucked you? Was it Sattelizer!?" I asked in anger. "N-No one fucked me. This was from a mission I-" Ohm soon covered his mouth, and I asked, "What the fuck you mean by 'mission'? I didn't give any, Quad didn't had missions either." ". . .You got me, Boss. I was on a mission with Satt & Gorilla, to complete the mission you guys failed yesterday." Said Ohm. ". . .What?" "I didn't want that word, 'fail' in your reputation. I left BBS mark, so don't worry, it's your success." He said with a smile. ". . .You. . ." "I love you, my master~." He said, and hugged me. "Thank you for worrying about me." He said. He's just. . .fucking. . .sweet. He cares for me. . .the crew & its members. . .he. . .pisses me off. "You bitch. . .fuck you." I said, and he giggled. Ohm softly kissed me, and I kissed him back soon. After few seconds, we parted. "You love me, don't you?" I asked. "Of course, my master~." He replied.

Suddenly, I pinned him down, and said, "Do you remember what I said last night?" "Um. . ." "I told you that you're gonna pay for fucking me last night, plus, I'm pissed that you didn't say anything & left me, plus! You left me worried that I couldn't get sleep! So, you're gonna pay triple." I said. "O-Oh~, Evy~, I am a little nervous~." He giggled. "Tonight, I'll fuck your ass so hard, you won't be able to walk tomorrow." His face turned red, and said, "Evy~, fuck me daddy~." I grinned, and said, "I will, you bunny slut~."

"Ahhh~!" he moaned as I thrust my dick in his hole. "E-Evy~. . ." I leaned down to his ear, and whispered, "You must be tired today. . .so just relax." "Evy-ah." I took his bandana off, then threw it on the floor. He shut his eyes, embarrassed to show his eyes. "I'll fuck you exactly how you want~, so tell me, my bunny. How do you want me to fuck you~?" "I-I. . ." "Tell me, with your eyes open." I said. He slowly opened his eyes, and I blushed a bit as I saw his beautiful gray eyes. . .it looks lifeless, but I always think it's his special charm. I love it. "P-Please. . .Evy. . .b-be gentle at first." He said, making puppy, or in his case, bunny eyes. Cute. . . "Sure~." I said, and started thrusting in him slowly. "Ahhh~, m-master~." He moaned.

I went slowly at first, I leaned down, and started kissing his chest, sucked on his nipple. "Ahhhh~!" His moans are so sexy. . . I pulled away, then started picking up the pace. "Ahhh~! Evan~!" he moaned out. I smirked, and said, "I found your 'breaking point', huh~?" "Evy~, p-please. . .faster~, pound my ass~!" he begged. "Alright~." I started thrusting faster into his prostate. "Ahhhh~!" He grabbed the bed sheets, and he shut his eyes. . . I stopped. "E-Evy?" I took my dick out of him, then. . .slammed back in him deep. "Ahhhhhh~!" he moaned out, his eyes opened. I started thrusting again fast & hard. "Yea~, show me those eyes~!" I said. "Ahhhhh~! M-Master~!" He looked at me, he had tears in his eyes. . .his gray eyes. . .his gray, lifeless eyes. . .but the tears make it shine brighter. . .giving 'life'. "Ryan~." I grabbed his hips, and started pounding his ass, senselessly. "Ahhhhh~! E-Evy~! I-I'm-mmmm~! G-Gonna-ahhh~!" I grabbed his dick & put my thumb on the tip of his dick. "I won't. . .let you cum, yet, Ryan~." "Ahh~, please~!" He begged me to let him cum, but nope~, I didn't let him. I was at climax, and said, "Ryan~, I'll break you~." I thrusted as hard & fast as I could right into his prostate, Ryan kept moaning, begging me, and his hot walls squeezed my dick. "Ryan~!" I moaned out, and came inside of him, filling him up. "Ahhhhh~!" I thrusted few more times, I let go of his dick, he came soon as I let go, making a mess on himself. We were panting heavily. "I. . .have. . .broken you." I said with a smirk. "E-Evy~. . ." he said, his gray eyes looking at me with lust & satisfaction. I leaned down, and kissed him deep, he kissed me back passionately.

I took my dick out of his hole, my cums were dripping out of his hole a little, I've filled this bunny up with my seeds~. I laid down next to him, pulled him close to me. "Boss. . .I love you~." He said. "I love you too, my bunny." I kissed his forehead, and we cuddled, then fell asleep.