Forever My Fan (2pLuinoss) w/Buddy

(Collab with AWolfsJourney )

2pLui's P.O.V:

I was in the training room, training alone. I stopped, and sat down. "God. . .dammit. . ." I said panting, and drank water, then sighed. "Fuck. . .I'm too weak. How can I be strong like Vanoss is?" I asked myself. I've been training every day, I sometimes fight with Moo, but. . .I could never win against him. I want to be like Vanoss, but. . .it's not easy at all. I'm struggling a lot. . .

"Oh, there you are." Said Nogla, who came in. "The fuck you want?" I asked. "Well, we have a mission to do, Lui. Were you training alone again?" asked Nogla. "Yea, what else do you think I was doing?" "Kid, I know you want to be strong like Vanoss, but-" "Shut up Nogla! Don't ever call me, 'kid'! How many times do I have to say!?" ". . .You need to take care of your body. You've been training every day, and. . .you should get someone to help you." "I don't need any help from you guys! Let's get to this mission." I said, and walked away.

We went on a mission, but. . . "SHIT!" shouted Moo, who was shot in the arm. "We need to get the fuck out of here!" said Bryce, who's shoulder was shot & bleeding a lot. "Ohm, hang on!" said Cartoonz, who was supporting Ohm, who was shot in the rib & on the leg. "Ugh. . .T-Toonzie. . ." groaned Ohm. "Mini & Marcel is on the way, everybody hang on!" said Nogla, who was shot in the back & was bleeding. "The fuck did you do, Vanoss!?" asked Moo, and Vanoss, who had bruises, remained silent. "Don't fucking shout at Vanoss!" I said, I had my arm stabbed. "Please don't start it now!" said Delirious, who's head was bleeding a bit & the blood was dripping to his eye, so he had one eye closed to prevent the blood from getting in his eye. "T-Tyler, are you okay!? Hold on!" said Terroriser, who was shot in the thigh. "Ugh. . .I-I'm. . .okay. . ." said Wildcat, who was shot in the arm & leg.

Mini & Marcel came, we got in the car, and Mini started driving away. "Holy fucking hell! Evan, do you know who the fuck is going to clean this up!?" asked Mini. "Mini, now is not the time!" said Marcel. Everyone was hurt. . .Vanoss, Wildcat, Delirious & I were supposed to neutralize the armed system. Vanoss worked on it, but. . .he didn't make it through, now the whole building turned into a killing machine. Too many angles with no blind spots, we were detected & shot. We had no choice, but to retreat. . .

Everyone is severely injured, Cartoonz & I were the lucky ones, we didn't get too much injury like Ohm, Wildcat, & Nogla did. Vanoss was, of course, fine, because he is awesome, but. . .he didn't look too good. Suddenly I saw something get on the car's hood. "IT'S A C4!" I shouted. "OH SHIT!" shouted Mini, then it exploded.

I woke up. . .in a middle of the road. I saw the others bleeding. . .I tried to get up, but couldn't. . .I was too weak. . .my vision was getting darker. . .before I pass out, I saw. . .Vanoss. . .walk up to me.

Next, when I woke up, I was on a bed. I sat up & saw everyone bandaged. "Kid, you woke up!" said Nogla. "Ugh. . .what the fuck happened?" I asked. "We managed to get away." Said Delirious, and I looked at everyone. . .Wildcat & Ohm looked fucked up the most. . .well, Wildcat is like always, but Ohm is a bit rare. Nogla looked fucked up too, he seems like he can't move the position he's in. "Fucking hell! This is all Vanoss' fault! He fucked up!" said Moo. "Moo, don't shout, or your wounds are going to open." Said Terroriser. "Shut the fuck up, Moo!" I said. "You shut up, you bitch!" "Okay! If you guys say another word, I'm going to fuck you guys up more!" said Mini.

I was able to move, so I went to see Vanoss, since he wasn't in the room. I knocked on Vanoss' room. "Vanoss?" I waited, but no response. I turned the knob, it was unlocked, and I went inside. I saw Vanoss on the bed. . .hugging his knees. "Vanoss? Are you okay?" I asked, approaching him slowly. I touched Vanoss' shoulder, then he looked at me. His eyes. . .had tears. . . "V-Vanoss, what happened?" I asked, but he looked away. I have to do something!

". . .Vanoss, everyone is fine. Sure, they uh. . .looked a little fucked up, but we're all fine. Moo was shouting like always, Nogla was smiling & giggling like always, Terroriser was helping Moo, Mini was annoying as always. Everyone is alright." I said, but. . .no response. "Vanoss, please. . .I promise, we're all fine." Still, Vanoss gave me no response. . .my heart ached. . .why is he crying? He did nothing wrong. . . "Please. . .talk to me. . ." I said.

". . .I. . ." Vanoss started, "I did this. . .to them. . ." "Vanoss. . ." "All because. . .I made a fucking mistake. . .they. . .almost died. . ." said Vanoss, tearing streaming down his cheeks. I started tearing up. . .he's blaming himself for our injuries. . .that's just. . .so touching. Without hesitation, I hugged Vanoss tight. "L-Lui. . ." he said, and looked at me. I soon looked at him, and kissed him.

Few seconds later, I pulled away, and said, "Vanoss, you did nothing wrong. . .even if you made a mistake. . .I won't blame you. I know you're strong. . .you're cool. . .you're tough. . .and amazing. No one can beat you. . .and. . .you're also. . .the kindest leader, ever." "Lui. . ." "You care about us. . .you even blame yourself for our injuries. . .you're the best, Vanoss. I admire you. . .I always will & never stop. I love you, Vanoss." I confessed. ". . .Lui. . .thank you." He said, then. . .leaned towards me. Our lips touched. . .I realized what we were doing, and blushed, but soon, I melted in the kiss. I kissed him back, and the kiss feels amazing. . . Soon, we parted, and he said, "Thank you, Lui. I love you too. You're forever my fan. . .right?" I blushed, and replied, "Of course, Vanoss."