Naughty Brothers (2pMinoss)

(Requested by Zombiegirlblood )

3rd Person P.O.V:

It's been days. . .MiniLadd was working on reports along with Delirious, Ohm, Basically, & Terroriser. Vanoss saw them working, and said, "Hey Craig." "Yes Evan? I'm kinda busy though." He replied. ". . .When are you guys going to be finished?" asked Vanoss. "Probably few more days? I don't fucking know." Said MiniLadd. Vanoss walked away from them. He was feeling a bit sad, he & MiniLadd used to argue a lot, and kinda had fun arguing, but now, MiniLadd is busy, and can't even talk with him. He misses MiniLadd.

One night, MiniLadd was working alone in his room. Vanoss wanted MiniLadd to play with him. He went in the room, and MiniLadd stayed concentrated. MiniLadd would always yell at him if he comes in without a knock. Vanoss walks up to MiniLadd, and said, "What are you doing?" "Working on the report. This is what happens if we don't work on it daily." Said MiniLadd. Vanoss wrapped his arms around MiniLadd, and said, "You can do that later." "No, I can't, Evan." Said MiniLadd. ". . .Don't you want to play tonight?" whispered Vanoss, and MiniLadd stopped what he was doing. ". . .What do you mean?" asked MiniLadd, and looked at Vanoss. Vanoss smirked, then made his jacket slide off his shoulders, and said, "You know exactly what it means~." MiniLadd blushed a bit, then Vanoss lift his shirt up, showing his muscular body. "Come on Craig~. . .I know you want me~." Said Vanoss in a sexy tone. MiniLadd looked away blushing, and said, "S-Stop it, Evan." "Bro~. . ." said Vanoss, and started unbuckling his belt, then unzipped his pants. MiniLadd looked at Vanoss once again, and Vanoss said, "Craig~. . ." MiniLadd slammed shut his laptop, and stood up. He grabbed Vanoss' hand, then threw Vanoss on the bed. "Okay brother. . .if you really want it. . .I'll fucking give it to you." Said MiniLadd, unzipping his vest. Vanoss giggled a bit, then said, "Give it to me, bro~." MiniLadd blushed more, and smirked. "You slut~." MiniLadd took his shirt off, then threw it on the floor. He pinned Vanoss down, and kissed him. Vanoss roughly kissed back.

After few seconds, they parted, and started taking their clothes off. They were naked, and MiniLadd started kissing Vanoss' neck. "Oh~. . .Craig. . ." moaned Vanoss. MiniLadd bit Vanoss's neck, making a mark, then started kissing down to Vanoss' chest, then stomach. Vanoss grabbed MiniLadd's hair, and pulled it. "Ow, you bi-" "No more slow plays." Said Vanoss. "Evan, I need preparation." "It's an order! Do it!" "No! I'm not fucking your ass without preparing!" said MiniLadd, suddenly Vanoss pushed MiniLadd, and pinned him down. ". . .Fine." said Vanoss, and went lower, then licked MiniLadd's member. "That's my bro~." whispered MiniLadd. Vanoss started sucking MiniLadd's member, bobbing his head up & down. MiniLadd grabbed Vanoss' hair, then made him deep throat. "Mm!" moaned Vanoss. "What's wrong~? Is my dick too big for your mouth~?" teased MiniLadd. Vanoss slapped MiniLadd's hand, and started deep throating by himself. "Ahhh~, good bro~." moaned MiniLadd.

MiniLadd stopped Vanoss after few more seconds, and Vanoss took MiniLadd's member out of his mouth. "You ready?" asked MiniLadd, then Vanoss laid on his back, and spread his legs. "Fuck me hard, Craig." Said Vanoss. MiniLadd smirked, and lined his member to Vanoss' hole. He slowly thrusted in, and Vanoss bit his thumb. MiniLadd lift Vanoss' legs, then started thrusting. "Ahh~! Fuck~!" moaned Vanoss, grabbing the bed sheets. "Ahh~! Evan~!" moaned MiniLadd. "*Pant* Fuck. . .harder!" said Vanoss. "You're *pant* so eager~." Said MiniLadd. "This is *pant* what happens when you *pant* don't give me your attention!" said Vanoss. MiniLadd blushed, then said, "You missed me huh?" "Mmm~! *Pant* Shut up & fuck me harder!" said Vanoss, then MiniLadd grabbed Vanoss' hips, and started thrusting faster & harder. "Ahhh~!" Vanoss moaned out in pleasure. "Ahh~, fuck~. You're a *pant* tight bitch~!" said MiniLadd. "Ahhh~! C-Craig~!" moaned Vanoss. "*Pant* Fuck~! Evan~!" moaned MiniLadd. "Mmmm~!" Vanoss grabbed the bed sheets tighter. MiniLadd leaned down, and kissed Vanoss. Vanoss wrapped his arms around MiniLadd's neck, wrapped his legs around MiniLadd's waist, and kissed back passionately. Once MiniLadd hit Vanoss' prostate, Vanoss gasped. MiniLadd slipped his tongue in Vanoss' mouth & explored. "Mmmm~!" moaned Vanoss, then MiniLadd pulled away, and started jerking Vanoss off. "Ahhh~! Craig~! Fuck~! Fuck me~!" moaned Vanoss. "With *pant* fucking pleasure~!" said MiniLadd, and thrusted in Vanoss' prostate again & again. "Ahhhh~! Fuck~! Give me~! Give me your cum, bro~!" moaned Vanoss. "Evan~!" moaned MiniLadd, and they came together.

MiniLadd pulled his member out of Vanoss, and flopped down on the bed, beside Vanoss. They panted heavily, then Vanoss snuggled up to MiniLadd. MiniLadd hugged him, thinking Vanoss is cute, and they fell asleep together.