Take Care (2pDaithideCalibre)

(Requested by vanossasmlp12 )

Nogla's P.O.V:

Another. . .well, actually, it's pretty peaceful- "FUCK YOU!" Never mind. There's something going on again. I walked to the room, and dodged the knife that flew towards me. "Okay, what's going on here?" I asked. "Moo & Lui are fighting." Said Marcel.

I saw Kid & Moo fighting, Moo swung his fists to kid, and he took it like a champ. . .well he did fly to the wall tho. ". . .YOU BITCH!" yelled kid, and attacked Moo. Why does kid even try to beat Moo? I get that he's determined, but he knows he can't win. Moo caught kid's fist, and threw kid to the ground, pretty hard.

"Stop it!" said Delirious, and held Moo back. "Get the fuck out of it!" said Moo. "No!" replied Delirious. Kid coughed, and stood up. "Fuck. . .you. . ." I held kid back, and said, "Stop it kid. You know you can't win." "SHUT UP!" he yelled. "Okay enough! You little shitheads!" said Mini. "Shut the fuck up bitch!" said Moo. "Delirious, please get Moo out the room. I need to heal Lui." Said Mini. "Alright." Said Delirious, and pulled Moo out the room. "Let's go." I said, and tried to help kid, but he pushed me away, and said, "I can walk alone." He walked with Mini to Mini's room to get healed.

I sighed, and sat down on the couch. Marcel sat next to me, and asked, "You alright, Daithi?" "I don't know. . .probably?" I replied. ". . .You're worried about Lui?" asked Marcel. ". . .To be honest, yea. He has been taking some serious damage in missions, and. . .*sigh* I'm a bit worried about his body. No matter how much Mini's skill is good, he can't keep on taking damages face-to-face." I said. "Lui has been acting a bit strange. He's more desperate to be stronger. Maybe the cause is Vanoss." Said Marcel.

Kid has a fucking admiration towards Vanoss. He always sides Vanoss & so loyal. Kid would try to impress Vanoss, and tries to be strong, but if that is crushing him, then it's not worth it. Even if his will is strong, his body can't follow. It's just. . .really painful to see someone. . .I love gets hurt. I love Kid. I've been having a crush on him for a while. It's alright to see him going full fanboy towards Vanoss, but forcing himself, & possibly destroying his own body, then I think it's not worth impressing Vanoss.

I went to Mini's room, and knocked. I opened the door, and went in. I saw Kid bandaged, and Mini close his med kit. "Hey Nogla." Said Mini. "Hey, and uh. . .Kid, you alright?" I asked. "Why do you care? I'm fine." He replied. "Lui, I'm telling you, you better take care of your own body. Your body is not build to take bullets & stuff." Said Mini. Mini was thinking the same thing as me. "Shut up! It's my body! I can do whatever the fuck I want with it!" said Kid. Man. . .why doesn't he understand? "You bitch! Who do you think is going to heal your ass!?" asked Mini. "Fuck you!" said Kid. "Mini, I'll talk to him, so take a break." I said. ". . .Fine. Teach this bitch a lesson." Said Mini, and left.

I sat down on the chair, and said, "So. . .kid-" "Don't. . .call me that." Said kid. ". . .You're taking rough care of your body." I said. "Why do you care!?" "I care, cause. . ." I blushed a bit, and looked away. "Cause what? You don't care about me. Leave me the fuck alone!" he said, and stood up. "Wait-" "Shut up." He said, and walked to the door. Without thinking. . .I ran to him, and hugged him. "N-Nogla!?" "I care about you. . .cause I. . .I love you." I said. "Y-You what?" he asked. "Lui. . .I love you." I tighten the hug, and said, "I'm not letting Vanoss take you." "N-Nogla. . ." he said. I released him, then he turned to me. His face was a bit. . .red. "Lui. . ." I said. "I. . .I. . .didn't know that you. . .actually cared, and. . .loved me." He said. I pulled him into a hug, and said, "I do. I really do." I felt him hug me back. "Nogla. . ." "Please Lui. . .I. . .I know you admire Vanoss, but. . .please take care of your own body. I don't want to see you get hurt." I said. ". . .*Sigh* Fine." He said, and we released each other. "Lui. . .I love you." I leaned down & kissed him. I felt him kiss me back softly. Sweet & cute lips. . .

We parted, and I looked at his bright red eyes. . . "I love you too, David." He replied. I hugged him tight, and said, "Kid~!" "Don't call me kid! And it hurts! Let go!" he said. "You have no idea how happy I am!" I said. "F-Fuck you!" he replied. I'm so in love with him~.