My Fanboy #2 (2pLuinoss)

(Requested by maskedinfo )

3rd Person P.O.V:

Vanoss carried Lui, and went to his room, since Mini was yelling at them to get out. Vanoss sat down on the bed, carrying Lui in his arms. "Vanoss~." Said Lui, and Vanoss smiled. "You're such a cutie." Said Vanoss, and Lui blushed. "Well, Craig did say to get a room. . .and since we're here. . .wanna have sex?" asked Vanoss, making Lui blush harder. "V-Vanoss, are you. . .sure?" asked Lui, and Vanoss kissed Lui's forehead. "Of course, baby~." Said Vanoss.

Vanoss laid Lui down on the bed, then pinned him down, and started kissing Lui's neck. "Mmmm~, Vanoss~." Moaned Lui with a slight giggle. "Lui~." Moaned Vanoss, and slipped his hand under Lui's shirt. "Vanoss~, I-I-" "Is this your first time~?" asked Vanoss, and Lui blushed, then replied, "Actually. . .no." Vanoss' eye twitched a bit, then asked, "You've done it. . .with who?" Lui looked away with a frown. ". . .Droidd." replied Lui. Vanoss instantly felt bad for Lui. . .he knows how Droidd is. . . Vanoss kissed Lui's cheek, and asked, "What. . .did he do?" Lui clenched his fist, then replied, "He. . .tied me up. . .and just. . .abused the fuck out of me." Vanoss hugged Lui, and said, "What else?" Tears came out of Lui's eyes, and said, "He. . .raped me." Vanoss hugged Lui tighter, then said, "Lui. . .he's never gonna hurt you. . .ever again." "Vanoss. . ." Lui hugged back tight. They released each other, then Vanoss passionately kissed Lui. Lui instantly melted in the kiss, and kissed back.

They got off the bed, Vanoss took Lui's pants & boxer down, then bent Lui on the bed. Lui blushed, feeling a bit embarrassed at the position he was in. "You have a cute ass~." Said Vanoss, and Lui said, "I-I don't. I-It's not c-cute." Vanoss could tell that Lui is blushing, and he giggled a bit. "Alright~." Vanoss spread Lui's buttcheeks, and started licking Lui's hole. Lui flinched a bit, and moaned, "Ahhh~! V-Vanoss~!" Lui grabbed the bed sheets, and Vanoss used his tongue, and thrust a bit in Lui's hole. "Mmmm~!" Lui moaned, then bit his lower lip. Vanoss used one hand to unbuckle his belt, and jerk himself a bit.

After few seconds, Vanoss stopped, and pulled away. Lui panted, and Vanoss took his pants & boxer off, then grabbed a lube from his drawer. He put the lube on his member, then lined it up to Lui's hole. Lui felt Vanoss' member's tip touch his hole, and flinched a bit. "Lui. . ." said Vanoss, and Lui looked at Vanoss, over his shoulder. "Can I. . .thrust in you?" asked Vanoss with a slight blush. Lui nodded, and said, "Fuck me, Vanoss~." Vanoss smirked, and thrust his member in Lui. "Ahhhh~!" Lui moaned out, and Vanoss stayed still till Lui gets used to it. Lui panted, then said, "Vanoss~, please~." Vanoss started thrusting slowly, being careful to not hurt Lui. "Ahhh~!" moaned Lui, and grabbed the bed sheets tighter. "Lui~, your ass is tight~." Moaned Vanoss. "I-I-ahh~! Please faster~!" moaned Lui. Vanoss grabbed Lui's hips, and started thrusting faster. "Like this~?" asked Vanoss. "Ahhh~! Yes~! Vanoss~!" Lui moaned out with tears of pleasure at the corner of his eyes.

Lui's P.O.V:

I can't believe that I'm having sex with Vanoss! Oh my god. . .he's so big~. I can't help but moan, it feels so good~! I love him. . .I always did. . .since the first time I saw him. I look up to him. . .I respect him. . .I admire him. He's seriously the best. I want to be his. . .

"Fuck~." Groaned Vanoss, pounding into my ass. "Ahhh~!" I moaned. God, I'm such a moaning mess! I don't care if the crew hears me moan, I just want to feel this moment, without anyone or anything interrupting! "Ahhhhhh~!" I moaned out as he hit something inside me, which felt so good~. "Found your sweet spot, baby~." Said Vanoss, and started thrusting at the same spot. I can't help, but moan, it feels so good! "Vanoss~!" I moaned, then he started kissing my neck. He bit me, made a mark. . .my vision is a bit blurry because of my tears of pleasure. I've had sex before. . .it was a rape & by my step-brother. This is what. . .real sex feels like. . .someone you love penetrating your ass with love.

Suddenly, Vanoss flipped me around, now I was on my back. He lifted up my legs on his shoulder, he got on the bed, grabbed my hips, and kept thrusting fast. "Ahhhh~! Vanoss~, i-it feels so good~!" I moaned. "Lui~, I fucking love you~." Moaned Vanoss, and used one hand to lift my shirt up, then he leaned down, and sucked on my nipple. "Ahhh~!" I moaned, and ran my hand through his hair. So much love. . . I was almost at my climax. "V-Vanoss~, I-I'm gonna-" He kissed me, cutting me off, and I kissed him back. Few seconds later, Vanoss pulled away, and started jerking me off. "Ahhhh~!" I moaned. "Say my name, Lui~." He whispered to my ear, then bit my earlobe. "E-Evan~!" I moaned, and I was going insane. . .I wanted to cum so bad. "Lui, you're mine. Only mine~." He whispered. "E-Evan~, I-I want *pant* t-to be *pant* yours~!" I moaned, suddenly he picked up the pace. "Ahhhh~! I'm cumming~!" "Lui~!" "Evan~!!!!" I moaned out as I came, and he came inside of me.

I panted heavily. . .my vision was all blurry. . .I feel hot cums of Vanoss' inside me. Vanoss pulled his dick out of me, then laid down beside me. He pulled me into his arms, and kissed me. I kissed him back. I can't believe that this is happening. . .Evan~. We parted, and Vanoss said, "I love you, Lui." "I love you too. . .Evan." I said, and we cuddled on the bed, then fell asleep.