Smart & Loyal (2pBasicallyIDoVanoss)

(Requested by SoarinSkye )

3rd Person P.O.V:

Basically was working on his computer writing reports. "Marcel, you think you can finish it tonight?" asked MiniLadd. "Yea, it'll be no problem." Replied Basically. "Good, I'm gonna head to my room. Tomorrow, we need to work on some planning." Said MiniLadd. "I'm well aware of it. Do not worry." "I wish everyone else was a smartass like you." Said MiniLadd, and left. Basically kept on working.

Vanoss walked in, and saw Basically still working. ". . .Marcel." "Yes boss?" ". . .Are you finished?" asked Vanoss, crossing his arms. "Unfortunately, no sir. I'm in a bit of an analyzing state." Replied Basically, then Vanoss walked up behind Basically, then looked at Basically's work. "Hmm. . ." "Did you need something?" asked Basically. ". . .You're smart enough to understand me." Said Vanoss, softly wrapping his arms around Basically's waist. Basically blushed, and said, "Are you solid?" Vanoss leaned to Basically's ear, and whispered, "Hell yea." Basically pulled his hands away from the keyboard, and said, "Vanoss. . .shall I help you out?" "Why do you think I came here, waited for you to be alone?" asked Vanoss with a little blush. ". . .Vanoss-" Suddenly Vanoss took Basically's hood off, then turn Basically's chair to him, and kissed Basically. Basically blushed, then kissed back.

After few seconds, Vanoss pulled away, and said, "Babe, suck my cock." Basically blushed, and nodded. He got on his knee, then unzipped Vanoss' pants, the pulled it down with the boxer. He blushed seeing Vanoss's member hard. Basically started sucking on Vanoss' member. "Marcel~." Moaned Vanoss. Basically started sucking faster, deep throating. Basically always knows how & what Vanoss wants him to do. Vanoss moaned, then stopped Basically. Basically pulled Vanoss' member out of his mouth, then asked, "What's wrong?" "I think that's enough for a lube~." Said Vanoss.

"Ahhh~!" moaned Basically as Vanoss entered in him. "You're fucking tight~." Said Vanoss. "*Pant* H-Humans' muscles *pant* tightens when there's *pant* something wrong." "Wrong, huh?" "*Pant* Your solid *pant* is not supposed to be *pant* in me, so *pant* my muscles tightens to avoid it from *pant* your solid going in deeper." Said Basically. "Enough with physics." Said Vnaoss, and started thrusting in Basically. "Ahhhh~! *Pant* It always *pant* surprises me cause of *pant* how big you are~." "When will you shut up?" asked Vanoss with a smirk, thrusting faster. "Ahhhh~!" moaned Basically, then Vanoss leaned down to Basically, lift the shirt up, and started kissing Basically's chest. Basically grabbed Vanoss' shoulders. "My body *pant* temperature is rising~!" said Basically. "Are you hot. . .like a lava or something?" asked Vanoss panting a bit. "*Pant* Mmmm~! I-I would *pant* melt boss~!" moaned Basically. "Fuck~." Moaned Vanoss thrusting faster & deeper. "Ahhh~! Vanoss~!" Basically moaned out as Vanoss hit his prostate. "Found it, bitch~." Said Vanoss, thrusting the same spot over & over, making Basically a moaning mess. "Ahhhh~! Boss~! T-That is *pant* my pleasure point~!" moaned Basically. Vanoss grabbed his hips, and kept on thrusting the same spot. "I fucking know~!" moaned Vanoss. "Ahhhh~! Vanoss~! I'm c-cumming~!" moaned Basically. "Go ahead, you slut~!" said Vanoss, and started jerking Basically's member. "*Pant* Ahhh~! V-Vanoss~! Vanoss~!" Basically moaned out as he came on his stomach & Vanoss' hand. Few more thrusts, and Vanoss came inside of Basically.

Vanoss pulled his member out of Basically, and Basically was exhausted. Vanoss carried Basically to his room, and fell asleep on the bed together.