Oh Nurse~ (2pMinoss) w/Buddy

(Collab with AWolfsJourney )

2pMiniLadd's P.O.V:

"THAT'S IT! I'm fucking done with this shit!" I shouted, slamming my hands on the table. "Whoa! Be careful, Mini! Also, what do you mean?" asked Brian. I was at the lab to talk with him. "I've been working my ass off for years to keep this crew together! Every day, just work, work, work!" I shouted. "Well. . .it is your job, and if you don't do it, who would?" asked Brian. "I need a fucking reward for god's sake." I said, crossing my arms. "Well, ask Evan for it. I can't help you much." Said Brian. "Evan. . ." I slammed my hands on the table again. "YEA! It's his fault I'm stressed! I need a reward!" I shouted. "Jesus! Stop it! You're gonna make my potions fall!" said Brian. "And my reward. . .it's gonna be HIM." "W-What? Craig, don't do-" "I'm gonna borrow some of the potions." I said, and grabbed some potions from Brian's cabinet. "But-" I soon left the room with a slam of the door. Evan, you're gonna be my reward tonight~!

3rd Person P.O.V:

At a quiet night, MiniLadd made sure no one wakes up by using Terroriser's potions. He went to Vanoss' room, and saw Vanoss sleeping. He carefully carried Vanoss to his room, and started to do something to get his reward.

Few moments later, "Ugh. . ." groaned Vanoss, and woke up. "Huh? W-Where am I?" asked Vanoss, and tried to sit up, but he couldn't move his arms. "What the-" Vanoss cut off as he realized that his hands were tied up behind, his legs were tied on the bed, and he was wearing a nurse outfit. "What the fuck!?" he shouted, then he saw MiniLadd on the chair. "Mini!" "Morning, bitch." Said Mini. "What the fuck is going on!? Why am I tied up!?" he asked, then Mini stood up from the chair, and crawled on top of Vanoss. Vanoss blushes, and said, "C-Craig, a-answer me!" "I did this, because. . .I finally had enough of your bullshit, Evan." Said Mini. "W-What are you talking about?" asked Vanoss, then Mini puts his hand on Vanoss' chest, making Vanoss blush more. "I've been stressed for years. . .I think I deserve some reward. . .don't you think?" asked Mini, slowly moving his hand to where Vanoss' nipple is, and started circling around, teasing. "Ah. C-Craig. . ." moaned Vanoss. "You know I love you, Evan. I always say, 'I hate you', but. . .you know I love you more than anyone." Said Mini with a blush. "Ugh. . .I-I know. . .mmm~." replied Vanoss with moans.

Mini leaned down & placed his lips on Vanoss'. Vanoss blushes harder, and Mini slowly moves his hand down to Vanoss' crotch. "Mmm~!" Vanoss moaned, and Mini pulled away. Vanoss tried to get air, then Mini kisses him again, this time using his tongue. Vanoss moans in the kiss, as Mini starts rubbing his crotch area. Mini pulls away, and Vanoss pants a bit, blushing red. "You're being awfully submissive~." Said Mini. "S-Shut up." Vanoss replied. "Could it be. . .that you've been waiting for this~?" asked Mini with a smirk. Vanoss blushes bright red, and looks away in silence.

Mini unties' Vanoss' legs from the bed, then sits down, and pulls Vanoss on his lap. Mini kisses Vanoss again, and Vanoss softly kisses back. Mini uses one hand, and started lifting Vanoss' skirt up. Vanoss breaks the kiss, and said, "W-What are you doing?" "Hush, my nurse~. You're hard down here, and your doctor is gonna help you." Said Mini, and kisses Vanoss' forehead. Mini takes Vanoss' panties off, then starts stroking his member. "Mmm~, C-Craig. . ." moans Vanoss, resting his head on Mini's chest. "You want it faster~?" asked Mini, and started stroking faster. "Ahhh~." Vanoss closes his eyes & moans, feeling pleasure.

2pVanoss' P.O.V:

Fuck. . .Craig is really taking control over me. I-I can't stop him. . .I don't want him to stop. He's been there for me, always. I. . .love him so much. I've been waiting for him to. . .notice me, not as a brother or a boss, or a teammate. . .but as me. Craig. . .

"Ahhh~! C-Craig~!" I moaned out as I feel myself getting to climax. "Let it out~." He said. "Ahh~! No~! Ahhh~!" I moaned out, and came on his hand. I panted, then Craig placed me down on the bed. "You came. . .mmmm. . .your body is healthy, and I'm glad." He said, licking my cum on his hand. "F-Fuck. . .s-stop it! And w-what the fuck you mean!?" I asked, feeling embarrassed. "Well, semen is part of being healthy, you know? It's an important process to make babies." He said bluntly. "Y-You asshole!" I said, since I didn't know what the fuck else to say, cause I was still feeling pleasure.

Craig crawled on top of me, then started taking my clothes off. "W-Whoa, whoa! You little-" "Shut the fuck up, will you? You're my reward. Let me love you tonight." He said, and I blushed. He unbuttoned the top part of my outfit, then he started kissing my chest. "Ahh~." I moaned. "Evan~." He said, then he licked my nipple. "Ah!" He started sucking on it. Fuck. . . "C-Craig~." I moaned, then I felt his hand go down to my hole. "C-Craig, wai-ahhh~!" I moaned out, arched my back, as I felt him thrust his finger in my ass. He slowly started moving his finger, and tears of pleasure came out of my eyes. "Ahh~! C-Craig~!" He stopped sucking on my nipple, then said, "I'll loosen you up real good, don't worry." He thrusts in another finger, and I can feel him scissoring inside. Goddammit. . .all I can do is fucking moan!

Few seconds later, he pulled his fingers out, then lift up my legs. "C-Crai-ahhh~!" he started licking my hole. Oh god. . . "C-Craig-ahh~! S-Stop, i-it's-mmm~! D-Dirty~!" I said with moans. He stopped, then said, "That's why I'm cleaning it up, you dirty whore. I'm also lubing it, you know? So it's a win-win." He continued, and fuck. . .I-I can feel his tongue licking my hole. "O-Oh god~, Craig~. . ." I want him so bad. . .

Mini stopped, then said, "I think that's enough." He put my legs down, I was sweating & panting. I looked at him, he started unbuckling his belt. I blushed, and he took his pants & boxer off. I can see his hard dick~. . . "You ready for this~?" he asked, and lifted my leg up again. I was blushing, I want him. . .I want him to fuck me! "I need an answer, bro~." "J-Just put it in already!" I said with a blush. ". . .Good enough~." He said, and I felt his tip touch my hole. "Ahhhhh~!" I moaned out as I felt his big cock enter me. "Oh fuck. . .you're tight." He said, and kept entering. "Ahhhh~! C-Craig~!" He stopped, and said, "I'll let you adjust to it."

Oh god. . .h-he's pretty big. . .fuck, I can't. . .I don't care if I'm a submissive whore! I want it! I love Craig! I tried to sit up, but he said, "Hey, don't fucking move!" "Let me ride on your bigass cock, Craig!" I said, blushing. ". . .You're very submissive, huh?" he said. "Shut up, and let me have it~, I'm. . .your reward, right?" "You must've really wanted this, huh owl boy~?" "Shut the fuck up."

We switched positions, and Craig untied my hands. "Oh fuck~. . ." I moaned as I slowly started riding. "Evan~." He moans a bit. I started riding faster, and moans in pleasure. "Ahhh~, so big~." "Fuck~, so hot & tight~." He moans, and I leaned down to kiss him. He kisses me back, suddenly, he grabbed my hips, and I gasped a bit, then his tongue entered my mouth, and we started French kissing. Oh my fucking god~. . .

2pMiniLadd's P.O.V:

Who knew that Evan can be this submissive? Fuck, I love this man! I grabbed his hips and started thrusting up into him as he rides on my dick. "Mmmm~!" he moans, and we broke the kiss. "Ahhh~! I-I'm close~!" he moans. "Me too~!" I moaned, and started thrusting faster into him. "Ahhhh~! C-Craig~! CRAIG~!" "Fuck~! EVAN~!" We moaned each other's name, and came together.

After that hot sex, we laid down on the bed. "Hell of a reward~." I said. "You. . .deserved it." He said, and I blushed a bit. "Evan. . .I love you." I said. ". . .Love you too, Craig." He said, and we shared a kiss. Few seconds later, we pulled away. "Oh nurse~, when shall we do it again~?" I teased, and he blushed, and buried his face in my chest. "Sometime. . ." he replied, and I hugged him.