Body Heat Warmth (2pWildnoss) w/Buddy

(Collab with AWolfsJourney )

2pVanoss' P.O.V:

"TYLER!" I yelled, walking the hall to go to his room. I entered his room, then saw him on the bed. "Tyler, wake up! We're gonna start training!" I said, and shook him. "Uuuuu. . ." he groaned. "Tyler? You. . .alright?" I asked. He's acting a bit. . .sick? "I-I'm fine, and I-I'm going." Said Tyler, and stood up. ". . .Alright." I said, and went out to the training field. I waited for Tyler. . . When he came, he was. . .like limping. "Tyler, hurry the fuck up!" I said. "O-Okay. . ." he said, and he seemed to be. . .panting. "Alright, we'll start with hand-to-hand combat. Position yourself, and fight." I told him. "A-Alright. . ." he said, and took a fighting position, but. . .I can see him. . .shaking a bit. "Come on Tyler." I said. He weakly swung his fist at me, I dodged, grabbed his hand, pulled him, then kneed him in the stomach. I let go of his hand, and he fell to his knees coughing. He's weaker than before. . .the fuck is going on with him? "The fuck was that? Your movement is so slow, and you can't even dodge my attack? You're so weak, Tyler!" Suddenly he fell down. "Get up Tyler!" I said, . . .He didn't move. He laid there. . .panting heavily. "T-Tyler?" I asked. He didn't respond. . . "TYLER!"

I hurried, and carried him to Mini. His body is so hot, and was shaking. Mini checked him, and said, "He has a fever." "Fever? Really?" I asked. "Yea, it is winter time. You trained him out in the cold too much or something." Said Mini. "So, you're saying it's my fault?" "No, Tyler was just careless, he could've told me something, since there should be a warning when you start getting a fever." Said Mini. "Shit. . ." "He needs to stay warm, rest a lot, and eat plenty of food, also some medicines." Said Mini. I carried Tyler to his room, and put him on the bed, covered a blanket on him.

3rd Person P.O.V:

Wildcat woke up after few hours, and his throat was dry, he still felt cold, even he was wrapped around with blankets. Suddenly, the door opened, and Vanoss came in with a tray of food, a water & a medicine. "Oh, you woke up." Said Vanoss. "Oh, uh. . .y-yea. . .I. . ." Wildcat trailed off, feeling a bit dizzy. "Here, I got you some food." Said Vanoss, and put the tray on Wildcat's lap. "T-Thank you." Said Wildcat, and Vanoss helped Wildcat sit up. ". . .Tyler?" "Y-Yes?" "Why'd you lie to me?" "W-What?" "When I asked you if you're alright. . .you said you're fine, when you're clearly not." Wildcat remained silent for a bit, then said, "I. . .I didn't. . .wanted to miss. . .training with you." Vanoss blushed a bit, and looked at Wildcat. ". . .I'm sorry." Said Wildcat. ". . .You. . .idiot. Just eat." Said Vanoss blushing, and Wildcat smiled a bit, then started to eat, but Wildcat didn't have much strength to use his hand. Vanoss sighed, then grabbed the spoon from Wildcat, then said, "I'll help, you dumbass." Wildcat blushed a bit, and Vanoss fed Wildcat.

After eating, Wildcat took a medicine, and Vanoss laid him down. "Thank you. . .Vanoss." said Wildcat, making Vanoss blush a bit, then Vanoss noticed Wildcat shivering. ". . .Are you cold? Even under the blanket?" asked Vanoss. "Y-Yea. . .I-I. . .don't know. . .why. . ." said Wildcat, his teeth chattering a bit. Vanoss gets an idea, then takes his shirt off. Wildcat blushes instantly, and asked, "V-Vanoss?" Vanoss pins Wildcat down, moves the blanket, then takes off Wildcat's shirt. "V-V-Vanoss!" said Wildcat blushing, then Vanoss pulled Wildcat close, laid down on the bed, and covered the blanket on them both. "V-Vanoss, w-what are-" Vanoss cut Wildcat off, "It's easier to warm up like this." "Vanoss. . ." Wildcat stopped shivering, he rest his head on Vanoss' chest. "Tyler. . ." said Vanoss, and Wildcat looked at Vnaoss, then Vanoss kissed Wildcat. Wildcat blushes harder, then softly kisses back. Few seconds later, they pull away, then cuddles each other. "Vanoss. . ." "Yea?" ". . .You're so warm. . ." "Heh, love you, bitch." Said Vanoss, and kissed Wildcat's forehead, then Wildcat smiled. "I. . .love you. . .too." Wildcat slowly drifted to sleep, and so did Vanoss.

The next day. . . "You learned something, huh? You don't KISS a sick patient, Evan! Cause this happens!" said Mini. Vanoss was sick, along with Wildcat, who was getting a little better. "Shut up. . ." said Vanoss weakly. "Seriously! Stop increasing my work, you asshole. I'm gonna go get you a fucking medicine." Said Mini, and left. "Fucking. . .bitch. . ." said Vanoss. "I'm sorry, Vanoss." Said Wildcat. "It's okay, just. . .ugh. . .it's so cold. . ." said Vanoss, then Wildcat hugged him. "I hope I can warm you up." Said Wildcat with a blush & a shy smile. "So warm. . ." said Vanoss, and hugs Wildcat back. They cuddle each other on the bed.