How to Romance (2pSeptiplier)

3rd Person P.O.V:

Jack was working in the storage room, organizing old files, weapons, etc. A knock came, and Jack turned around, then the door opened. He saw Mark, and said, "Can I help you sir?" "Um. . .*ahem* it's uh. . .time." said Mark, and Jack looked at his watch. "Oh, I'm so sorry. I'll be in your room soon." Said Jack. "Okay." Said Mark, and left. Jack finished what he was doing, and went to Mark's room.

Jack knocked on the door, and Mark said, "Come in." Jack went in, and saw Mark sitting on his chair. "So, are you ready sir?" asked Jack. ". . .Yea." said Mark. "It's okay, if you want more time." Said Jack. "I said I'm fine!" said Mark, and Jack walked up to Mark. "Mark. . ." said Jack, and stared at Mark's eyes. Mark started blushing, as he stared back at Jack's eyes. Jack leaned down, and kissed Mark. Mark shut his eyes tight, and Jack sat down on Mark's lap, wrapped his arms around Mark's neck. Mark softly kissed back, and hesitantly placed his hands on Jack's hips. Few seconds later, they parted, and Mark blushed so hard. Jack was blushing a little, and started untying Mark's necktie. Mark looked away blushing, and Jack started kissing Mark's neck. "J-Jack~." Moaned Mark, and Jack stopped then asked, "Do you want me to stop sir?" ". . .I-It's just. . .um. . ." Mark trailed off blushing so bad, and Jack patiently waited for the answer. "J-Jack, I. . .I. . ." Mark trailed off, but Jack patiently waited. "I. . .I lo-"

"Hey doches!" Jack & Mark looked at the door, and saw Cry, who kicked open the door. "Pewds is calling you, Mark. And Minx is done with the calculations, Jack." Said Cry. Jack got off of Mark, and Mark tied his necktie. "Tell Felix, I'll be there." Said Mark. "Did you guys tried to do some banging~?" asked Cry. "Shut up Cry!" said Mark. "Red-hair, you do know that you SUCK at romance, right?" giggled Cry. "Cry, do I need to tell Felix to shut your mouth up?" asked Mark. "Oh yea~? Try it, pussy." Said Cry. "Sirs, please no fighting." Said Jack. "Oh, what a pacifist. Hope that lasts long, bitch." Said Cry, and walked away. ". . .I hate him." Said Mark with a face palm. "Excuse me, sir." Said Jack, and left. Mark sighed, and started walking to Pewdiepie's office.

Mark went inside, suddenly, a book flew towards him. Mark dodged it, then saw Pewds holding Cry's legs, Cry hanging upside down, and said, "PUT ME DOWN YOU ASSHOLE!" "The fuck is going on here?" asked Mark. "That was quick, Mark." Said Pewds, and released Cry's legs. "Ow! You bitch!" said Cry. "Anyway, sit down." Said Pewds, taking his seat. "Okay." Said Mark, and took a seat. "Fuck you!" said Cry, and left. "What in the actual fuck happened?" asked Mark. "Usual." Said Pewds. "Oh. . .right." said Mark. "So, how is everything?" asked Pewds. ". . .Don't know." Said Mark. "Jack is helping you with relationships, right?" asked Pewds, and Mark blushed. "That's uh. . .going. . .not ok." Said Mark. "Your English is broken again." Said Pewds. "Fuck! Anyway! Why did you call me?" asked Mark. "Just to talk about Jack." "Why about him?" "Because, you're making him wait so goddamn long." Said Pewds. "What?" "This is why you suck at romance, Fischbach." Said Pewds. "Shut up! And I know that! Why do you always rub it in my face? I'm not that desperate in need of a relationship." Said Mark. "Jack is waiting for you to realize. You like him, right?" asked Pewds, and Mark blushed. "W-What the you speaking!?" asked Mark. "Your English-" "SHUT UP!" Pewds sighed, and said, "Jack is waiting for you to say. Trying to make you get better at romance." "I. . .*sigh* why are we talking about this? I'm trying, but I just can't!" said Mark. "Mark. . .relationship is hard, trust me, but try. No matter the English gets cranky, besides, it's Jack. He would definitely understand." Said Pewds, and Mark sighed a bit.

Jack was with Minx, and got the files. "Alright, I got it, miss." "Good, and I'm done for today! Is everything alright, Jack?" asked Minx. "Yes, everything is fine." Said Jack. "Hope so. Living around this place, it sucks. Everything just goes down at every corner." Said Minx. "You're partially right, but that's just you need to stop hurting people unnecessary." Said Jack. "Then what's the fun?" ". . .Love." said Jack. "Pfft! You crack me up!" laughed Minx, and Jack ignored her. "Hey gal, could you clean that box of files?" asked Minx. Emma walked up to the box, and picked it up. "Thanks darling." Giggled Minx. Emma nodded, and tried to go out, suddenly the door opened, and Mark & Emma bumped into each other. Papers flew everywhere, Jack turned around to look at what happened, then his eyes widened a bit as he saw Emma was in Mark's chest, and Mark had his hands on Emma's shoulder. "Again, you clumsy bitch?" said Mark, and Emma said, "S-Sorry." Emma started picking up the papers, and Minx said, "Getting flirty over there~?" "No, and I need to talk to Jack." Said Mark. "Yea, take him." Said Minx. ". . .Whatever miss." Said Jack, and walked up to Mark.

They walked to Mark room, and Jack asked, "What do you need me for, sir?" Mark blushed a bit, and said, "Um. . .I talked with Pewds." "About?" asked Jack. "About. . .you waiting or something. . ." said Mark, and Jack blushed slightly. "Sir. . .I. . ." "You've been helping me, and. . .I. . .uh. . ." "Mark, it's my pleasure to help you. You've always been working hard, and I. . .I'm so happy that I got to help you." Said Jack, and Mark clenched his fists. ". . .I. . .I have to go back to my work, so. . .may I le-" "I LOVE YOU!" shouted Mark blushing. Jack blushed as well, and said, "S-Sir?" "Y-You. . .helped me. . .a-and, m-me so happy about that! Y-You always there, and assisted. I-I just want. . .said I-I. . .I l-love you & your anything!" said Mark blushing. Jack realized Mark is being serious, he always gets his English broken when it's about romance & stuff. ". . .Mark." said Jack, and tears came out. Jack resisted to wipe it, he just let it fall. He has waited so long for Mark to realize that. . .Jack loves Mark. "J-Jack?" asked Mark, seeing Jack cry, he was panicking a bit. Jack always held a poker face, but had emotions. "Mark. . .I love you too." Said Jack with a sweet smile. Mark blushed hard, and hesitantly walked up to Jack.

Mark nervously lift Jack's chin up, then slowly leaned forward, and kissed Jack. Jack wrapped his arms around Mark's neck, and kissed back. Mark blushed as Jack kissed him back, he hesitantly wrapped his arms around Jack's waist.

Few seconds later, they parted, and Jack hugged Mark. Mark blushed, and Jack said, "I love you, sir." "I love you too." Replied Mark.