Your Attention (2pOhmDroidd)

Droidd's P.O.V:

It's been a while since I became an official member of the BBS. . .I just. . .can't stop thinking about him.

"OHM, STOP FLIRTING WITH DELIRIOUS!" yelled Bryce. "Aww, is someone jealous~? That's so hot~." Replied Ohmwrecker. "FUCK YOU!" yelled Bryce. Yes. . .Ohmwrecker. . .the one who is in my mind 24/7. He's really attractive. . .& seductive. . .really beautiful. . . Ohmwrecker looked at me, and I saw him smirk. I blushed a bit, then he walked up to me. "I felt some eyes on me~, I wonder who it was~." He said. "Sorry if I made you uncomfortable." I replied. "Not at all, it did get me a little hard~." He giggled. So cute. . . "Well. . .I couldn't resist your beauty." "Oh Droidd~."

Later, Mini, Marcel, & I started working on some data & reports. While working, Marcel was hugged by Ohmwrecker from behind. "Hi~!" "Ohm!" said Marcel. "Will you stop disturbing us, bitch!?" asked Mini angrily. "Oh, come on doctor~." Said Ohmwrecker. I can't figure out this feeling. . .I don't know if I'm angry or jealous or both at Marcel being hugged by Ohmwrecker. I honestly think they're cute, but. . .recently. . .I've been feeling like Ohmwrecker. . .doesn't give me much attention like he used to. Is he. . .bored of me?

Ohmwrecker left for a Quad mission, I sat down on my chair & sighed a bit. "Droidd, you alright?" asked Marcel. "Yea, I. . .I was just. . .thinking." I replied. "About?" "About. . .Ohmwrecker." I said with a blush. "Oh, I see. What about him?" he asked. ". . .I feel like. . .he's not giving me much of his attention like he used to." I said. "That happens, Ohm is a human, you know. Humans cannot love all the people in the world equally." Said Mini. "Well. . .I think you're being greedy, Droidd." Said Marcel. "Me?" "You might like Ohm more than. . .uh. . .a crew member. You're being a bit obsessive." Said Marcel. ". . .Am I?" I asked. "Yea, pretty much, not as bad as Evan though." Said MiniLadd. ". . .What should I do?" I asked. "Um. . .you can like. . .maybe ask him out on a date or something to. . .sort things out. Spend time together, and. . .ask yourself for your real feelings." Said Marcel. "Isn't it obvious?" asked Mini. "Hmm. . .okay." I said.

I waited for the Quad to come back from the mission, when they did. . .Ohmwrecker was missing. I walked up to Delirious, and asked, "Where's Ohmwrecker?" "He's at a bar." Replied Delirious. "He's probably flirting with some guys. We let him go, cause we already finished the mission, and I can get some peace." Said Bryce. "I need to talk to him, where is he?" I asked. "He's at some kind of a. . .what was it called? The one with a Raven symbol." Said Cartoonz. "I'll give you the location." Said Delirious.

I went to the location where Delirious told me, and I went inside the bar. I looked around, and saw. . .Ohmwrecker flirting with another guy. I felt. . .jealous.

3rd Person P.O.V:

"Oh~, you're pretty strong huh~?" asked Ohm. "Well, yea~. You wanna feel my muscles, baby~?" "Oh, I would love to~." Replied Ohm, then Droidd grabbed Ohm's arm. Ohm turned around, and saw Droidd. "Droidd? What are you doing here?" asked Ohm. "Excuse us, mister. This man is not supposed to be here." Said Droidd, and pulled Ohm, then went outside. "Droidd?" asked Ohm, suddenly Droidd stopped, and let go of Ohm's arm. He remained silent. . .and Ohm asked, "Um. . .did Evy send you to come get me or something?" ". . .No." replied Droidd. Droidd kept his back to Ohm, and Ohm wanted to know why Droidd is being silent & isn't facing him. Ohm wanted to hug Droidd, but. . .he hesitated. . . "Ohmwrecker. . ." "Y-Yes?" "Are you. . .bored of me?" asked Droidd, and Ohm's eyes widens. "Um. . .w-what?" asked Ohm. ". . .You've been giving not much attention to me like you used to." Said Droidd. "Oh, I. . .I'm sorry for making you feel that way. I. . .um. . ." Ohm trailed off, then Droidd turned to him, and said, "Ohmwrecker. . .you always gave me what I want. . .and I. . .I really like you." Ohm blushed a bit, and said, "D-Droidd. . ." "I've been having some issues." "What issues?" ". . .I can't stop thinking about you." Said Droidd with a blush, and Ohm blushed more. "Um. . .O-Ohhh~, Droidd~." Droidd held Ohm's hand, and said, "I love you." "D-Droi-" "I love you, Ryan." Said Droidd, and Ohm blushed harder.

Suddenly, Droidd pulled Ohm into a hug, and said, "I want your attention. . .I want you. . .all to myself." "Arlan. . ." said Ohm, and softly hugged him back. "I. . .I love you." Said Ohm, and Droidd blushed. "You do? I mean. . .for real?" asked Droidd, and Ohm nodded. "I. . .I was. . .really attracted to you. . .I. . .I was afraid that I'm. . .gonna love you more than everyone else." Said Ohm. "Do not be afraid, my love." Said Droidd, placing his hand on Ohm's cheek. "Arlan. . .I'm sorry for leaving you alone. . .I promise I will never do it again, and. . .I admit, I'm so in love with you~. Kiss me, my love." Said Ohm, and Droidd smile. "Of course." Replied Droidd, and gently kissed Ohm. Ohm wrapped his arms around Droidd's neck, and kissed back.

Few seconds later, they parted. "That was the sweetest kiss I ever had, Ryan." Said Droidd with a smile. Ohm blushed, and said, "You're so hot~." Droidd hugs Ohm tight, and said, "Please, give me more of your love. . .I'm so hungry for it." "Oh Arlan~." Giggled Ohm. "It's true, and I thought I was gonna die." Said Droidd. Ohm giggles, "I will, Arlan. I will give you all my love & attention." "I love you, Ryan." "I love you too, Arlan." Replied Ohm with a blush.

The next day. . . "Arlan~!" said Ohm, and hugged Droidd from behind. "Good morning, Ryan." Said Droidd with a giggle. "Kiss me, darling~." Said Ohm. "Sure, honey~." Said Droidd. Ohm released Droidd, then Droidd turned to Ohm, and pulled him into a passionate kiss. Few seconds later, they parted, and Ohm hugged Droidd. "Oh daddy~, take me~." Said Ohm, and Droidd giggled, then hugged him back. "Do you guys mind?" asked MiniLadd with frustration. "Sorry doc~, I was giving attention to my daddy~." Said Ohm. "Yea right, fuck you guys." said MiniLadd. "If you guys want, me & Mini can leave." Said Basically. "No, THEY should leave!" said MiniLadd. "Hey Arlan~, do you want to fuck me~?" asked Ohm. "I would love to~." Said Droidd. "Take me, baby~." Said Ohm, then Droidd pins Ohm down on the table, then starts making out. Droidd started kissing Ohm's neck, biting & making hickeys. Ohm moans in pleasure, "Ohhh~! Arlan~, daddy~!" MiniLadd started twitching in anger, and Basically said, "M-Mini, please calm down!" "I'm gonna kill them!" shouted MiniLadd, grabbing his machete. Basically held MiniLadd back, and Ohm & Droidd giggled a bit at MiniLadd's reaction.