Never Alone (2pOhmDroidd) w/Buddy

(Collab with AWolfsJourney )

3rd Person P.O.V:

One peaceful day, Droidd was feeling a bit down for some reason. He went out in the town for a walk. He sat down on the bench, and sighed a bit. He looked around, then saw some couples, families, and people being all lovely. Droidd stood up & walked away. "Very. . .very. . .peaceful." he said, then a child bumped into him. "I-I'm sorry." Said the child. "It's okay." Replied Droidd, then a teenager ran up to them. "Don't run like that okay?" "I'm sorry big brother." Said the child, and the teen carried the child. Droidd walked away, and said to himself, "'Big Brother'. . .huh?"

After a while, he went back to base. As soon as he opened the door. . . "FUCK YOU!" Lui's voice came, and Droidd saw Lui & Moo fighting. "You weakass bitch!" shouted Moo. ". . .!" said Delirious, trying to stop them. "Oh, hey Droidd." Said Nogla. "Hey, and. . .did Lui challenged Moo again?" asked Droidd. "Well, kinda." Replied Nogla. "P-Please calm down." Said Wildcat. "Shut up!" said Lui, and Wildcat backed up a bit. "S-Sorry. . ." said Wildcat. ". . .!" said Delirious. "Who cares!" said Lui. "Shut the fuck up already!" said Moo. Droidd just walked pass them, and went to the data room.

He saw Basically & MiniLadd working. "Hi guys." said Droidd. "Marcel, get me those blueprints! Hey Droidd." Said MiniLadd. "Here you go, and hi." Said Basically & gave MiniLadd the blueprint. "You guys seem. . .busy." "We are, cause fucking Evan, increased our work!" said MiniLadd. "Shut up, and do it!" said Vanoss, who was at the door. "Oh, hey boss." Said Droidd. "Hey, and Marcel, I need some data. Mini, I got you more supplies." Said Vanoss. "Great, boss." Said MiniLadd with sarcasm. "Roger boss!" said Basically, and they all left the room. Droidd grabbed a chair, and sat down, then sighed. He started at the wall. . .then. . .he felt some tears in his eyes.

"Droidd!" Droidd was hugged by Ohm, who dashed in the room. "O-Ohmwrecker?" "I was waiting for you to come back, daddy~." Giggled Ohm, and released Droidd. Ohm sat down on Droidd's lap, and said, "I missed you- hmm? Droidd, are you. . .crying?" asked Ohm, then Droidd quickly wipes his tears, and said, "I-I just. . .got something in my eye." ". . .Okay, and I want some love~." Said Ohm, and kissed Droidd. Droidd blushes, then kisses back. Few seconds later, they parted. "Oh, you have such hot lips~." Said Ohm. Droidd smiled a bit, and said, "Ohmwrecker, are you open right now?" "Right now? Well, yea." Replied Ohm. "Do you. . .want to go on a date with me?" asked Droidd. "Ohhhh~, I would love to~!" said Ohm excitedly. "Let's go ask the Boss for permission, then go." Said Droidd. "Okay, daddy~." Giggled Ohm, then got off Droidd.

They went to where Vanoss is. "Hey boss." Said Droidd. "Oh, hey." Said Vanoss. "Boss, I. . .want to go out with Ohmwrecker for a while." Said Droidd. ". . .Didn't you just go out?" asked Vanoss, then Ohm said, "Please~! Droidd asked me out on a date~!" ". . .So?" "It's the first time, he asked me out~. I want to enjoy it~, and. . ." Ohm walked up to Vanoss, and whispered something. "Guys?" asked Droidd, then Vanoss sighed. "Fine." "Thank you, Evy!" said Ohm with a smile. "Thank you, Boss." Said Droidd. "You're fucking welcome." Said Vanoss, and walked away. Ohm walked up to Droidd, then said, "Let's go darling~." "Alright."

They walked out the base, and Ohm asked, "Where are we going?" "Hmm. . .well, we'll figure it out." "Alright~." Said Ohm. They went to the town, then Ohm held Droidd's hand. Droidd blushed a bit, and looked at Ohm. "Sorry, my hand was cold." Said Ohm. "It's alright, and. . .you have such soft hand." Said Droidd, and Ohm giggled. "Thank you~." They walked to a mall, and looked around some stores. "Aww, this is so cute!" said Ohm, holding a bunny plush. "You like it?" asked Droidd. "Yea! It's adorable!" said Ohm with a smile, making Droidd blush. "Do you. . .wanna buy it?" asked Droidd. ". . .No." replied Ohm. "Why not?" asked Droidd. "Well. . .it's not worth it, when you buy it for yourself." Said Ohm, and put the bunny back. "I rather buy it for someone else. Say. . .do you want anything?" asked Ohm. ". . .Not really." "Well, tell me if you want anything~." Giggled Ohm. ". . .Ohmwrecker, wait here a moment." Said Droidd, and Ohm said, "Oh, okay." Droidd grabbed the bunny & walked to the cashier.

Droidd walked up to Ohm, and handed Ohm the bunny. "D-Droidd." Said Ohm with a blush. "You like it, right?" asked Droidd. ". . .I do, thank you." Said Ohm, and hugged the plush. "You're cute too." Said Droidd with a smile. "Aww, thank you." Giggled Ohm, then Droidd hugged Ohm. "Droidd?" asked Ohm, then Droidd said, "Sorry, let me. . .hold you a little." Ohm felt Droidd tighten the hug, and decided to let Droidd hug him.

After a while, they went out the mall, and went to the park. Ohm sat down on the bench, and Droidd sat down beside him. Ohm leaned down on Droidd's shoulder, and Droidd blushed a bit. ". . .Droidd?" "Yes?" ". . .I'm so happy to go on a date with you." Said Ohm. "I am really happy as well." Said Droidd with a smile. "Droidd. . ." "Hmm?" Suddenly, Ohm held Droidd's hand, and said, "Tell me how you felt today. . ." "'How I felt'?" asked Droidd. "Uh-huh, I wanna know, why you were crying." Said Ohm. ". . .Ohmwrecker. . ." "Tell me. . ." ". . .I. . .I went to the town, and saw all. . .the people. . .couples. . .families. . .they were all. . .lovely." "I'm listening. . ." said Ohm, and Droidd continued, "I. . .I don't know if I was. . .jealous or not. . .I left. . .lonely." "Lonely?" asked Ohm. "Crew is so much fun, everyone is there. . .and I wanted to. . .do some work with Mini & Marcel. . ." ". . .And?" asked Ohm. ". . .But they were busy. Well. . .I. . .just felt lonely again. . .that's all." Said Droidd with a fake giggle. Ohm held Droidd's hand tighter, and said, "Loneliness is not funny." ". . .Ohmwrecker. . ." "Droidd, I'm here for you." Said Ohm. "Ohmwrecker, I. . .I. . ." Ohm hugs Droidd, and said, "You are never alone. I'll be there, and love you." Droidd tears up, and said, "Ohmwrecker. . .please. . .don't leave me." Droidd hugs Ohm back, and Ohm said, "I won't."

Few seconds later, they released each other. Ohm licked Droidd's tear, and Droidd flinched a bit. "O-Ohmwrecker?" "Salty, but. . .very nice, filled with emotion." Said Ohm, and kisses Droidd's cheek. Droidd blushes, and said, "Ohmwrecker, you are. . .too sweet." "Am I~?" "Yea, and. . .I'm a little embarrassed to show you this side of me." Said Droidd. "Don't be embarrassed, I love you~." Said Ohm, and kissed Droidd. Droidd soon kissed Ohm back, Ohm licked Droidd's lips, and Droidd opened his mouth a bit, letting Ohm's tongue enter his mouth.

After few seconds, they parted, and Ohm smiled. "I love you, Ohmwrecker." Said Droidd with a smile, and Ohm blushed a bit. "I love you too." "Is it. . .for real?" asked Droidd. "Of course, I love you so much, Arlan." Said Ohm, and Droidd blushed a bit. "I'm. . .so happy." "Me too. Wanna continue our date~?" asked Ohm. "Yes, I would love to." "And remember, whenever you feel lonely, come to me. I'll never leave you feel lonely." Said Ohm, and kissed Droidd's cheek. "Thank you, Ryan." Said Droidd.