Dirty Touch #1 (2pLuinoss)

3rd Person P.O.V:

One day, Terroriser was making a new medicine, and this time, Lui was helping him. "Why am I helping you again?" asked Lui with irritation. "Because this experiment is something you'd like." Said Terroriser. "The fuck is it anyway? Also wasn't Moo your test subject?" asked Lui, and Terroriser blushed a bit, then said, "Well. . .h-he's on a mission, and you were free." "Shut up, and what is this for!? I've been asking for so long!" said Lui. "Sorry, sorry, and it's something that makes a simple touch so satisfying." Said Terroriser. "The fuck is that useful for?" asked Lui. "Like. . .sexual desires." Said Terroriser with a blush, and Lui blushed a bit as well, then said, "Y-You dirty bitch! Who needs that anyway? I'm satisfied with a pat on the head by Vanoss." "So you do like it, huh?" "Of course, i-it's Vanoss." Said Lui blushing, suddenly Terroriser injected the medicine in Lui. "Ow!" shouted Lui. "Let's see then~." Giggled Terroriser.

Later. . .Vanoss came back from the mission. "You son of a bitch Moo!" said Vanoss. "Shut the fuck up! It was not my fault that you almost fucking destroyed the objective!" said Moo. "If you didn't fucking create a panic it would've been fine!" said Vanoss. "Guys, stop fighting." Said Nogla. They went back in the base, Vanoss said, "Seriously, I'm so fucking frustrated." "Come on Vanoss, Moo didn't do it on purpose." Said Nogla, trying to calm Vanoss down. "Shut the fu-" "Vanoss!" Lui's voice came, and Vanoss turned to where the voice came from, suddenly Lui hugged onto Vanoss.

"Vanoss! Welcome back!" said Lui. "Um. . .hey Lui." Said Vanoss. "Boss. . .please pat my head~." Said Lui with hearts in his eyes. "Um. . .I. . .guess." Vanoss pat Lui's head, then Lui purred cutely, making Vanoss blush. "Kid, you okay?" asked Nogla. "Ugh, the fuck, you fanboy." Said Moo. "Vanoss~, your touch is amazing~." Said Lui, and rest his head on Vanoss' chest. "Lui. . ." said Vanoss with a smile. Vanoss' frustration was all gone. "Aww, that's cute." Giggled Nogla. "Vanoss. . .I love your touch. . .I can feel your heat. . .please, touch me more~, I want to be yours." Said Lui. "L-Lui." Said Vanoss with a blush. "Did Ohm influence you or something?" asked Moo. "Ohm is with Quad on a mission since yesterday, he hasn't come back, and Lui was fine this morning." Replied Nogla. "Then why is he acting like this?" asked Moo. ". . .Brian." said Vanoss.

Vanoss went to the lab with Lui in his arms. "BRIAN!" said Vanoss. "Oh, hey Evan." Said Terroriser. "The fuck did you do to Lui!?" asked Vanoss. "Oh uh. . .I made a medicine to make a simple touch feel so satisfying, but. . .it turned out like a. . .mind-controlling thing. Lui's body is desperate need of satisfaction." Said Terroriser. "Brian. . .I will kill you." Said Vanoss. "C-Calm down Evan, and uh. . .looks like Lui needs some satisfaction from you." Said Terroriser. "How can I turn him back to normal?" asked Vanoss. "That's easy, satisfy him. I'm sure that's all it needs. He just needs some touches." Said Terroriser, and Vanoss looked at Lui, who was sleeping, hugging onto Vanoss with a face filled with happiness. Vanoss blushed a bit of Lui's cuteness. "Fine. . ." said Vanoss, and took Lui to his room.

He put Lui on the bed, and as soon as he let go of Lui, Lui woke up. "Vanoss~." "D-Did I wake you up?" asked Vanoss. "Don't go. . .I need you. . ." said Lui with teary eyes. "L-Lui, I'm just gonna change my clothes." Said Vanoss. Lui sat up, and said, "I-I can help." ". . .It's fine, just have a little rest." Said Vanoss, but Lui grabbed Vanoss' arm. "Do you. . .hate me?" asked Lui. "What? Of course not." Said Vanoss. "I. . .Am I being annoying? I-I can't stop. . .but think of you. . .I want you to touch my body!" said Lui, making Vanoss blush. "L-Lui, you're not annoying, and uh. . .I-" "I'm all yours, Vanoss." Said Lui, and took Vanoss hand, then place it on his cheek. "Your heat. . .it's so comforting." Said Lui. "Lui. . ." Vanoss slowly moved his hand under Lui's chin, then starts tickling him a bit. Lui purred like a cat, he had such an adorable & satisfied look on his face.

Vanoss' P.O.V:

Fuck. . .why is he so goddman cute!? He's even cuter like this!? God fucking dammit. . .Lui. . . "Vanoss. . ." he moaned in happiness. This is gonna drive me insane. . .I have to turn him back to normal. Brian said, 'Touches' would help right?

I cupped Lui's face, and caressed his cheeks. "Vanoss~." He said with a giggle & a smile. "Lui. . ." "Hmm?" he looked at me, and I can see hearts in his eyes. ". . .Are you. . .not satisfied yet?" I asked. "Hmm. . .Vanoss. . .can we. . .um. . ." "What is it?" "Um. . ." He looked away, blushing. "Lui, tell me, so I can turn you back to normal." ". . .Can we. . .touch each other's body?" he asked shyly. I blushed. . . He. . .doesn't mean sex, right? J-Just touching body. . .right? "If. . .it helps you turn back." I said, and he smiled. "Yay!" he said cutely. Goddammit! He's fucking adorable!

We took our jacket & shirt off. I sat down on the bed, and he crawled on top of me. I hugged him, and he laid down on me, he purrs like a cat. ". . .Where do you want me to touch you?" I asked. ". . .Anywhere. . .all I want is to feel your heat against my body." He said, and placed his hand on my chest. "You're so hot. . ." he said. I placed my hand on his back, and he flinched a bit. "Mmmm~." He moaned. I grabbed his hips, and he yelped. I giggled a bit, and pulled him closer. I slide my hands up, and he moans & purrs cutely. I never really noticed, but. . .he has a nice body figure. He do have muscles. . .I always looked at him like he's a. . .kid, Lui would be pissed if I say that. He's just so adorable. "Lui. . ." He looked at me, then I pulled him into a kiss. "Mmmm~." He moaned, and I licked his lips. He opened his mouth, allowing my tongue to enter his mouth. I explored inside his mouth, and moved my hands to his ass. "Mmmm~!" he moaned, and pulled away, but I pulled him back into a kiss. This time, I kissed him deeper, sucked on his tongue, and intertwined our tongue. He kept moaning, and I squeezed his ass, his body flinched a bit. His body is being so sensitive.

After few more seconds, I pulled away, and we panted. "Vanoss~." He moaned. I pinned him down on the bed, and started taking his pants & boxer off. I looked at his body with lust~, he looks so delicious~. I leaned down, and started kissing his neck. "Ahh~." He moaned, and it sounds so sexy~. I started pumping his dick, and Lui moaned louder. I kissed him down to the chest, then licked his nipple. His body flinched again, so adorable~. I sucked on it, then he moaned, "Ahhh~! Vanoss~!" I started pumping him faster. "Mmmm~!" I stopped sucking his nipple, and continued kissing his body, kept pumping him. "Ahhh~." He moaned, panting a bit. Damn. . .he's too cute. He's gonna make me thirsty for lust~.

"Ahhh~! Vanoss, I-I'm gonna c-cum~!" he moaned. He bit his sensitive skin, and he yelped a bit. I made a mark on him, and started pumping faster. "Ahhh~! Vanoss~!" he moaned out and came on my hands. I stopped, and looked at my hand. . .covered with Lui's cums~. I licked the cums off my hand, then. . . "V-Vanoss?" I looked at him, then saw the hearts in his eyes were gone. . .Shit. . .he must've turned back. "Hey Lui. . ." I said, dammit, he's satisfied already? I was hoping to have sex with him.

"W-What- d-did I- oh god, I'm so sorry!" he said covering his face. ". . .Don't be embarrassed Lui. It tastes pretty sweet~." Lui moved his hand from his face, and he was blushing pretty hard. . .cute. "I-I don't know what happened. . .T-Terroriser injected something in me. Oh god. . .I don't know what I did to you. . ." he said, pulling the blanket to cover his naked body. ". . .Lui, you did nothing wrong. I just. . .took advantage, like a scumbag." I said, then Lui grabbed my arms, and said, "You're not a scumbag! And I-I wouldn't mind being used by you in any way! I don't even care if you rape me, cause it's you!" "L-Lui. . ." I blushed at the fact he said it so. . .bluntly. Lui instantly blushed, and backed away. "I-I'm sorry! I-I. . .ahhhh. . ." he hid under the blanket. I giggled, and said, "Just stay here, and come out when you're feeling better." I grabbed my shirt & jacket, then wore it. "Lui." "Y-Yes?" ". . .I love you." I said, and left. I bet he's in a blushing mess right now.

Lui's P.O.V:

Ahhhhhhh. . .! Vanoss loves me!? Ohmygod, ohmygod, ohmygod, ohmygod, ohmygod, ohmygod, OH MY FUCKING GOD!