Gifts (2pVanWildJiggly)

3rd Person P.O.V:

Vanoss was in the store with Terroriser. "Hmm. . ." said Vanoss looking at the stuff in the store. "Come on Evan, it's not that hard." Said Terroriser. "Shut up & help me, alright?" he said with a little blush. "Alright, alright." Giggled Terroriser. Vanoss was searching for a gift for Wildcat, but he didn't know what to give, so he dragged Terroriser with him. "Hey, how about a stuffed animal?" asked Terroriser. "Stuffed animal? Are you serious?" asked Vanoss. "Tyler likes it, I've seen him looking at these, and I think it's cute." "Well. . .maybe. . .I guess." Said Vanoss. "I'm pretty sure he'll love it." Said Terroriser. "Fine." Said Vanoss.

At Jiggly, he was with Fourzer0 in a gift shop. "Hurry up, Anthony. We're wasting time!" said Fourzer0. "Can't you be more patient? I'm trying to find a good gift for Tyler." Said Jiggly. "You're so in love, huh? You lover boy." Said Fourzer0. "Hmm. . .oh, this might be good." Said Jiggly, and picked up a bracelet. "Really? A bracelet?" "Yea, I think it fits on Tyler." Said Jiggly. ". . .Yea, maybe."

Later. . .Vanoss & Terroriser came back to the base. "Welcome back." Said Nogla. "Hey, and where's Tyler?" asked Terroriser. "He's in his room." replied Nogla. "Okay." Said Terroriser, and turned to Vanoss. "Good luck." "Shut up." Said Vanoss with a little blush, and walked to Wildcat's room. He opened the door, and Wildcat turned around. "Oh, h-hi Vanoss." Said Wildcat. "Hey Tyler. . ." "Is it training time?" asked Wildcat. "No, I just. . ." Vanoss blushed a bit, and looked away. "I. . .have something for you." "What is it?" asked Wildcat, then the knock came. "Yes?" asked Wildcat, then Jiggly came in. "Anthony." Said Wildcat. "The fuck you doing here?" asked Vanoss. "I just came to give something to Tyler." Said Jiggly, and walked up to Wildcat. "What is it?" asked Wildcat, then Jiggly handed a gift to Wildcat. "Open it, Tyler." Said Jiggly. Wildcat opened it, and there was a cute bracelet. "Aww, thank you Anthony!" said Wildcat with a smile. "I'm glad you like it." Replied Jiggly with a blush & a smile.

Vanoss walked up to them, and pushed Jiggly a bit. "Hey!" said Jiggly, then Vanoss turned to Wildcat, and handed a cute teddy bear to him. "T-This is. . ." "A gift for you, dumbass." Said Vanoss with a blush. ". . .Thank you, Vanoss." said Wildcat with a shy smile. "Hey Tyler, are you open tonight?" asked Jiggly. "Yea, but why?" "I was wondering if you wanna hang out with me." Said Jiggly. "Um. . .I-I would-" "Sorry Anthony, but we have a mission to do tonight, and there's no way he's gonna hang out with you." Said Vanoss. "It's Tyler's choice, not yours." Said Jiggly. "I'm his boss, and he lives in my base, so he needs to get permission from me to take a break, and I'm not giving permission just so he can hang out with a bastard like you!" said Vanoss. "You can't do that to him! He may be your crew member, but he is a human! You can't control his life! Let Tyler do what he wants!" said Jiggly. "He's mine, so shut the fuck up!" said Vanoss, and Wildcat blushed a bit. "Excuse me! Tyler doesn't belong to anyone! He's not yours! I should be the one who should have him! You can't treat him right!" said Jiggly, making Wildcat blush more. "Fuck you!" said Vanoss. "Um. . .g-guys, please stop. . ." said Wildcat. "Shut up Tyler!" said Vanoss. "Stay out of this, okay?" said Jiggly.

They started arguing, then the fight started getting violent. "Stop please!" said Wildcat, and tried to stop them, then they accidentally hit Wildcat. Wildcat fell down, and tears came out of his eyes. The two immediately stopped, and said, "Tyler!" Wildcat wiped his tears, then they ran up to Wildcat. "Tyler, I'm so sorry." Said Jiggly. "Tyler. . .s-sorry, I. . .I didn't mean to hit you." Said Vanoss. "Please. . .don't fight. . ." said Wildcat with tears. "Tyler. . ." said Jiggly, then hugged Wildcat. Vanoss hugged Wildcat as well, and said, "We're sorry." "Forgive us." Said Jiggly. "Vanoss. . .Anthony. . ." said Wildcat, and hugged them back. Vanoss & Jiggly kissed Wildcat's cheek, and Wildcat blushed. "I love you." Said Vanoss. "I love you, Tyler." Said Jiggly. Wildcat blushes harder, and said, "I. . .I love you guys too."

"So. . ." Vanoss started. "Hmm?" asked Wildcat. "Who do you like better?" asked Vanoss. "W-What?" asked Wildcat with a blush. "Don't pressure him." Said Jiggly, then Vanoss pulled Wildcat closer, and said, "Tyler, you love me more, right~?" Vanoss started kissing Wildcat's neck. "Mmmm~. . .V-Vanoss. . ." moaned Wildcat. Jiggly hugged Wildcat, and said, "You love me, right Tyler~?" Jiggly started kissing the other side of Wildcat's neck. "Ahhhh~. . .A-Anthony. . ." moaned Wildcat. "A perfect gift~." Whispered Vanoss. "Heavenly gift~." Whispered Jiggly. "Guys~. . ." moaned Wildcat with a blush.

2pYoutubers One-Shots *Requests Closed*जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें