Jealousy (2pVanCatz) w/Buddy

(Collab & requested by AWolfsJourney )

2pVanoss' P.O.V:

I've been trying to get Cody back into my crew, I just don't get why he doesn't want to come back. Whenever we talk, he smiles, laughs, giggles, and always seems like having fun, so I'm sure he still likes me, but. . .why doesn't he want to come back then? We could always stay together & talk. What does TwitterTweets Mail have that BBS doesn't have? I must find out. . .

"Evan, where are you going?" asked Mini. ". . .I'm gonna investigate something." I said. ". . .If it's about Cody. . .you should not do this. You're just gonna pressure him." Said Mini. ". . .I know what's best for him. I just want to find out something." I said. ". . .Fine, just be careful." Said Mini. "Thanks, and I'll leave you & Brian in charge." I said, and left.

I went to TwitterTweets Mail, the security is quite well in this place, so it's not easy to get in, but I got my cards. I waited, and soon, Nogla's friend, Noah came. "Hey Vanoss." Said Noah. "Hey." I replied. "And here you go." Said Noah, and handed me a bag. "I hope it fits." He said. "It better." "Well. . .you know. . .the deal." He said, and I can see his blush. "I know." I said, and handed him a letter. "Thanks." He said, and left. I hurried & went to a restroom to change.

I disguised as one of the messengers, I got the uniform from Noah, and sneaked in the TwitterTweets. It's a huge place, security is tight. . .what's so good about this place? I walked around, and searched for Cody, I saw Smii7y, and walked up to him. "Hey." I said, and he turned around. "Who are you?" asked Smii7y. I lift up the hat, and showed my face to him. ". . .Va-" I covered his mouth, and whispered, "Where's Cody?" He grabbed my hand, and removed it from his mouth, then said, "He's on a little break. He's around here somewhere. Also, how & why are you here?" "I just want to figure out something, and don't you fucking dare say anything." I said. "I mean, you're trespassing, and I can lose my job, if I stay silent." He said. I decided to make a quick deal with him.

Anyway, I went to look for Cody. I found him talking with his colleagues. He was. . .smiling, looks like he's. . .having fun. I saw one chick join the conversation. I sneaked up to them, and listened to the conversation. "Wow, you finished all your deliveries today?" asked the chick. "Not all, soon more will come." Said Cody. "You really are a hard worker~, I like it." "Thank you, and-" Suddenly, that bitch held Cody's hand! "Can you teach me how to be like you?" she asked. That bitch. . .she's touching MY Cody! "I'm sorry, but I'm busy, and I'm not a good teacher." Said Cody, and removed her hand from his hand. "I need to go, see you guys later." He said, and left. Cody. . .I want to kill that bitch, but I don't want to cause troubles to him. . .

At nighttime, Cody started heading home, I followed him. "Cody!" I said, and he turned around. ". . .Evan?" he asked, I grabbed his hand, and said, "Cody, please, I need to know!" "Wait, Evan! Why are you wearing our uniform? And what are you doing here?" he asked. "Cody, I-I want to know why! Why don't you come back!? TwitterTweets doesn't do shit for you! What's the thing they have & we don't!?" I asked. "Evan, stop! Calm down. First, let's go somewhere." He said. ". . .To your place." I told him. ". . .Roger." he replied.

We went to Cody's house, and he said, "Have a seat, Evan. I'll get you something to drink." He tried to go to the kitchen, but I grabbed his hand, and said, "Cody, tell me. . .why don't you come back? What do they have & I don't!?" ". . .Nothing, it's just my choice." He replied. "Bullshit! You were talking & having fun with other bitches! That bitch was flirting with you! I can't let you stay there! You're mine! All mine!" "E-Evan. . .are you. . .jealous?" he asked, and I blushed. I let go of his hand, and said, "I. . .What if I was?" ". . .Evan, it's alright. No one is going to do anything to me." He reassured me, and held my hands. I looked into his beautiful eyes, and he said, "I love you, Evan." ". . .Cody, I love you. . .I need you so bad. Please. . .come back." I said, then Cody shook his head. "I cannot do that, but. . .my faith for you is absolute. I love you. . .only you in this whole world." He said. "Cody. . ." "Evan, if you want, you're always welcome to come to my home." He said.

I'll admit. . .I lost. I can't convince him to come back. . .but. . .I'm not giving up. "Cody, I'm gonna come here every night, and I'll let you know. . .that you belong to me." I said with a smirk, and he blushed, so adorable. "I'll always be waiting for you to come. . .and hold me." He said, blushing. I blushed as well, and said, "I'll hold you anytime." I hugged him, and he hugged me back.