Afraid to Lose (2pWildnoss)

(I forgot who requested. :( )

2pVanoss' P.O.V:

I'm currently on a mission with my 'teammates'. "Vanoss, this is getting out of hand!" said Craig, the only medic in my crew. "Shut the fuck up! I know what I'm doing!" I replied. I'm in a car, driving away from the enemies. "Evan!" said Tyler, one of my crew member, the weakest one, and he's like my apprentice. "Shut the fuck up Tyler!" I said, then Tyler said, "Look out!" "Fuck!" I said as I made a sharp turn. ". . ." said Delirious. "Don't tell me what to do, Delirious!" I said. Delirious, a stealth assassin, he is mute, but by noises, I understand what he's saying, pretty crazy. I saw an ocean ahead, so I stopped the car. "Fuck, dead end." I said. "W-What should we do now?" asked Tyler. "Hold on to the device, and get your guns out." I said. I grabbed my gun, and got out the car. Enemies were coming, so we started shooting them.

"Vanoss, we're heading there right now!" said Craig. "With a car?" I asked, while shooting. "Yes!" replied Craig. "Get a fucking chopper!" I told him. "We don't have time!" he replied. "Fuck you, you dumbass!" "Hey, I fucking guided you through the security! I saved your ass okay!? So shut the fuck up!" said Craig. "You're not the boss!" I looked at Tyler, then said, "Look around for enemies! Get your eyes peeled!" "Y-Yes sir!" he replied. "Fucking noob."

Later, we killed most of the enemies, and they retreated. A car came, and Lui came out. "Vanoss!" he said, and jumped out from the car, then ran up to me. "A-Are you hurt?" asked Lui. ". . .I'm fine." I said. "Told you, it was getting out of hand!" said Craig. "Shut the fuck up." I said. "Yea, Craig! Don't tell Vanoss what to do! He's smarter than you, okay!?" said Lui. Lui is. . .kinda like my fanboy. I do like him the most in my crew, he's very loyal to me. "Shut the fuck up, and get in the fucking car!" said Brock. Brock is one of the strong fighters, he ignores my orders, he's basically a rebel. "I'm not riding with you guys. You're coming with me, Tyler." I said, and walked to my car. "Stop being selfish, you bitch!" said Craig. "Watch your mouth!" said Lui. "Leave him alone. We're wasting time." Said Brock. I walked up to my car, then I heard something beep, when I touched my car. The enemy must've set a bomb on my car. "EVAN!" I heard Tyler yell my name, I was pushed away from my car, suddenly my car exploded. "Fuck!" I yelled in pain as I hit the ground, got few scratches, and turned around, I saw my car on fire, Craig, Brock, & Lui were behind their car, and Tyler. . . "Tyler?" I looked around, then saw him on the ground, bleeding & unconscious. My eyes widened, and ran up to him. Chills ran down my spine. "Ty. . .ler?" I said, and touched his body. Don't tell me that he's. . .dead. "Tyler. . .TYLER!"

Later, the ambulance came, and carried Tyler to the hospital. I sat down and waited in the waiting room. Craig, Brock, & Lui were there with me. This. . .can't be happening right now. "Tyler. . ." Suddenly, someone put a hand on my shoulder, I looked up, and saw Delirious. "Delirious. . ." ". . ." Delirious made a sad expression, and I said, "My car. . .exploded, the enemy set a bomb on my car. The explosion wasn't to my face, so. . .I was okay, but. . .Tyler. . .he at least flew. . .like 45 ft." Delirious sat down beside me, and pat my back. Normally, I would slap his hand when he touches me, but. . .this time. . .I don't feel like doing it.

After an hour, Tyler came out of the surgery room, and was sent to a room. We went there, and saw Tyler on the bed. . .unconscious. "He'll wake up. . .probably tomorrow. Let him take a rest." Said the doctor and left. "Tyler. . ." I said. ". . .Man, what a bummer." Said Brock. "He was being careless." Said Craig. "I appreciate him for saving Vanoss though." Said Lui. I bit my lower lip of irritation, then Delirious said to leave the room, to them. "Fine, I don't really care any way." Said Brock, and left. "I still have work to do." Said Craig and left. ". . .I guess." Said Lui and left. Delirious looked at me, then gave me a nod, and left. I just sat down on the chair, and looked at Tyler.

Tyler, he's a weak bitch, I train him to make him strong. Why do I even bother to make him strong? I don't really know myself. He's. . .so kind, he doesn't hurt a fly. I was. . .attracted to him. I don't know why. I have a feeling towards him. . .I don't know what the fuck that is. Maybe. . .this is a thing called, 'Love'. I never had any experiences with love. I erased many, countless, people in my life. I met my crew members, because they all had skills & powers that is really useful. Tyler. . .he has something that none of us have. I wanted him to join my crew, and he did, but. . .he's too weak. I hurt him. . .countless times. The stitches & bruises on his body, I'm the one who mostly made it. I treated him bad. . .that's normal for me. It's not for him. I didn't wanted him to die, that's why I tried to make him stronger. I was. . .always afraid of losing him. I want him. . .all to myself. My twisted way of showing how much I care. . .made him suffer, and I know it! But. . .I can't do anything. I was raised this way, I can't change. Tyler. . .I think. . .I wanted to be like you.

Waters came out of my eyes, I was crying. I wiped it, but it didn't stop. I held Tyler's hand. "Tyler. . .please. . .don't die. Don't leave me. . .I need you. I love you." I leaned towards him, and softly kissed him. I pulled away, and my heart ached, seeing Tyler unconscious & hurt. My body was shivering, I'm scared. Tyler. . .

I may have fallen asleep, someone touched my head, and I woke up. I looked up, and saw. . .Tyler. "Tyler. . ." "Um. . .h-hi, Vanoss. W-Where. . .am I?" "You. . .You fucking bitch!" I shouted at him. "I-I'm s-sorry." He stuttered. Dammit. . .he's fucking cute. "Fuck you." I pulled him into a kiss, and soon pulled away. His face was bright red, and he blinked several times. "V-Vanoss?" he asked. ". . .I love you Tyler." "Y-You do?" "I. . .I treated you badly. I hate saying these, but. . .I'm sorry. For the first time, I felt fear. I thought. . .I was going to lose you." "Vanoss. . ." I hugged him, and said, "Please. . .don't you ever do that again! I don't want to lose you." "Evan. . .I love you too." I released him, and looked at his beautiful eyes. "I love you." I kissed him, and he kissed me back gently. I'm never gonna lose him, ever.