Awkward as Hell (2pEmmaplier)

3rd Person P.O.V:

In a Brofist Clan Headquarters, Mark was writing his report in his room. ". . .The fuck. . .is this? JACK!" yelled Mark, and Jack came into his room. "What's wrong sir?" asked Jack. "The fuck is this?" asked Mark, and showed the calculation paper to Jack. Jack looked at it, and said, ". . .She probably miscalculated. . .again." "*Sigh* Is it Minx? Please say it's her." "Unfortunately, no." replied Jack, and Mark sighed. He walked out the room, then walked to the calculation room. He went inside, then saw papers flying everywhere. . .like always. "Emma!" shouted Mar, then heard a box of papers fell. A woman with short hair, Emma Blackery, came into his sight. "Y-Yes?" asked Emma. ". . .You made a clumsy mistake. . .again!" said Mark, and threw the paper to her face. "I-I'm. . .sorry." she said.

Emma is a really quiet girl, she barely speaks. She is very clumsy, and she isn't strong enough to take care of herself. Mark found her when she was being tricked by their enemy, it was pretty obvious that they were tricking her, but she had no idea. She lacks doubting people, she's unlucky, or simply just. . .stupid.

"Where's Minx? I thought I told her to not make you do calculations!" said Mark, and Emma remained silent, her eyes were looking away from Mark. ". . .Answer me Emma!" yelled Mark, and Emma jumped a bit. "S-She's. . .out." said Emma. "Is she fucking people up again? Fuck. . .anyway, clean this place up." Said Mark, and left, slammed the door.

Mark walked back to his room, and sighed. Markiplier, he takes care of reports, information about their enemies, & plans the heists. "Why can't you be nice to her?" he heard a voice, and turned around, then saw his hallucination, Darkiplier. "Shut up Dark." He said. "But. . .she's doing her best, and. . .you like her, right?" asked Dark. "Shut up! I told you not to come out!" said Mark. "Mark, let's be honest." Said Dark, and Mark shot Dark, it went through Dark though. "I said shut the fuck up!" said Mark, and Dark disappeared. Mark started working on his other works.

After a while, a knock came. "Come in." said Mark, then Emma came in. "What is it?" asked Mark. ". . .I-I. . .fixed the c-calculation." Whispered Emma. "What?" asked Mark, and stood up from his seat. Emma took a step back, then Mark said, "Come closer." Emma hesitantly walked up to Mark's desk. "What did you say?" asked Mark. "I. . .fixed it." Said Emma. "Fixed what?" asked Mark, and Emma stepped back. "Um. . .t-the calculation." Whispered Emma. ". . .You really need to work on speaking louder." Said Mark, and walked up to her, then took the paper she was holding. "Alright. . .thanks." Said Mark, and Emma blushed. Emma stepped back, then hit a bookshelf. "EMMA!" shouted Mark, and grabbed Emma's hand, then pulled her into his chest. A box of books fell off of the shelf, and Mark said, "You clumsy bitch." Mark was blushing a bit, and Emma was as well.

"Emma, you. . .alright?" asked Mark, and Emma nodded. An awkward silence continued. . .Mark softly pinned Emma to the wall. Emma blushed harder, and Mark did as well. Mark is really bad at acting & romance itself, so. . .he was panicking internally. Emma looked away blushing. Silence filled the room, and Emma looked at Mark, then whispered, "M-May I. . .go?" Mark shook his head, then leaned forward to her. Emma blushed harder, then their lips touched. Mark soon pulled away, blushing so bad. They just stared at each other for few minutes, then Mark kissed Emma again, but soon pulled away.

They stayed in the position for few more minutes, then the door opened, and Minx came in. "Hey Mark, have you seen Em-. . ." Minx froze as she saw Emma getting pinned to the wall by Mark. Mark & Emma looked at Minx blushing. "Ma? What are you-" Mark pushed Emma & Minx got of his room, slamming the door. ". . .That was awkward, what happened?" asked Minx. Emma covered her face with her hands, then whispered, "He kissed me!" Mark leaned on the door, then slide down on the ground. "That was awkward as hell!" said Mark blushing.