Mature Fun (2pCarlirium)

2pCaRtOoNz's P.O.V:

Right now. . .I'm at Delirious' house. I sometimes visit to have fun, and. . .most importantly. . .see his brother, Jason. Today, Delirious is out on a mission with Bryce, Vanoss, Wildcat & Nogla, so Jason is alone. Jason is a really pure & innocent guy. He doesn't know about this world. He's so adorable. . .also, he is pretty obedient. An easy target to do nasty stuff, you know~. God, I sound like Ohm.

"Luke!" I heard Jason's voice, and I stood up from the couch, and walked over to the kitchen where Jason is. "Yea?" I asked. "Do you want tea or juice?" asked Jason. "Hmm. . .how about a beer?" I asked. "Beer? Um. . .I don't know if we have any of that." Said Jason. "Oh. . .that's a shame." I said. "W-Wait! I-I could go buy it." Said Jason. He's really sweet. . . "Really? I mean. . .nah, it's okay." Suddenly Jason grabbed my arm, and said, "No, I'll go! So. . .c-can you wait for few minutes?" ". . .Alright, but I think we should go together." I said. "Really?" asked Jason. "Yea, and I'm sure you need a company." I said, and pat his head. "O-Okay." Said Jason, blushing cutely.

We went out to go buy some beers. When we were walking, I noticed Jason having a little trouble to keep up with me. If he gets hurt or something, Delirious is gonna kill me. I stopped, and said, "Hey, give me your hand." "W-Why?" he asked. "Let's hold hands, so you'll be able to keep up with me, and I won't end up leaving you behind." I said, and I could see his blush. He nodded and gave me his hand. I held his hand, and we walked to a store. We looked around & found the beers. "Fuck yea~. Hey Jason, have you ever tried these?" I asked. "No, is it good?" he asked. "Yea, for adults. Well, you'll know one day." I said. ". . .Okay." he said, and we walked to the cash register. "Aww, you're such a cute boy." Said the cashier to Jason. "Me?" asked Jason. "Yea, is he your brother or something?" she asked to me. "No, he's my friend's brother." I replied. "Hmm. . .I see. He's such a cute boy & you're a hot one~." She winked at me. "Well. . .I'm more cold than hot." I said, and the cashier giggled a bit. Suddenly, I felt Jason hold my hand, and I looked at him. He had a frown on his face. . . ". . .Don't make that face, Jason." I said, and held his hand back. He nodded, and I paid for the beer.

Later, we went back home. Jason was acting a bit weird. . .I think he's a bit jealous cause that cashier flirted with me. I always knew Jason had some interest in me, he always blushes, and acts more cutely & shyly around me. It's kinda pretty obvious. I sat down on the couch, and grabbed the beer out of the bag. "Do you want ice & a cup?" asked Jason. "Just a cup." I said. "Okay." He said, and went to go get it. I should reassure him a bit. . .I do like him.

Jason came back with a cup, then sat down beside me. I used my ice power to make the beer cold like how I want. I opened it, and poured a bit in the cup, then handed to Jason. "Try it, Jason." "Oh. . .okay." he said, and took a sip. "How is it?" "Ugh. . .n-not good." Said Jason, and I giggled. "First time sucks, but I know how to make it tastier~." "How?" asked Jason, and I smirked, put my beer down, then pinned him down, and he dropped the cup. "L-Lu-" I cut him off by kissing him. "Mmmm!" moaned Jason, I licked his lips, and he obediently opened his mouth. I slipped my tongue in, exploring inside his mouth. He moans cutely, and I pulled away, a string of saliva connected to our lips. I licked my lip, and said, "You taste sweet~." I can see him blushing, and he said, "L-Luke, I-I-" "Jason, you wanna mature a bit?" "'M-Mature'?" "Yea. . .you know, get to my level." "Your. . .level?" ". . .You don't understand me, huh?" "N-No, I do understand you, Luke." he said. He clearly doesn't. . .he's just trying to impress me. . .let's take advantage of his innocence~. "Then you know exactly what I want, right~?" I said. "Um. . .I-I think." He replied, I smirked, and started taking his shirt off. He blushed, and said, "L-Luke!?" "Shhhh. . .we're gonna have a little fun~." "F-Fun?" he asked. "Yea, mature fun~." I said. ". . .O-Okay." He replied blushing.

I took his shirt off & started kissing his chest. "Mmmm~. . ." he moaned quietly. I bit his skin & made marks. The way his body flinches when I bite him. . .so adorable. I started taking his pants off. "L-Luke. . ." he said. "Don't be shy~." I pulled his pants off along with his boxer. "Uuuu. . ." He's embarrassed? "Don't be embarrassed, k?" "I-I'll t-try." He replied. I touched his dick, and he flinched a bit. He's pretty hard. . . "Open your mouth." I told him, he looked confused, but he obeyed. I put two fingers in his mouth, and said, "Lick them, Jason." He obeyed me.

After my fingers were coated enough in Jason's saliva, I pulled it out, then lowered to his hole. I thrust in one finger, and he yelped a bit. "Calm down. . ." I said, and slowly started moving my finger. "Ahh~. . .L-Luke~. . ." he moaned. I thrust my second finger, and started scissoring. "Uuuu. . ." I leaned down, and kissed him, then I felt him kiss me back.

I loosened him enough, so I pulled away, took my fingers out his hole, then took my pants & boxer off. "L-Luke, what are you-" "Shhhh. . .we're gonna have a little fun~." I lift his legs up, then lined my dick to his hole, and slowly thrust in him. "Ahhhh~!" Jason moaned out. "Fuck. . .you're so tight. . ." I thrust in deeper, and his body twitched. "Ahhh~! Luke, w-what is it?" he asked with tears in his eyes. "You'll know." I said, and started thrusting. "Ahhhhh~!"

After few minutes of me thrusting into him, he was in a moaning mess. "Mmmm~! Luke~! Ahhhh~!" He's gonna make me go insane. . .Oh wait, I already am.

3rd Person P.O.V:

Cartoonz kept thrusting in a fast pace, Delirium kept moaning, grabbed the couch sheet, and he was drooling a bit. Suddenly Cartoonz stopped, then took his member out of Delirium. Delirium panted, then Cartoonz carried him, and went to the bathroom.

Cartoonz put him down, then turned Delirium around to the mirror. He lifts Delirium's leg, then thrusts in him. "Ahhhh~!" Cartoonz carried Delirium, put Delirium's legs on the sink, then started thrusting up into Delirium. "Ahhhh~, Luke~!" moaned Delirium. "Fuck~, watch yourself get fucked in the ass by me, Jason!" said Cartoonz. "Mmmm~!" Delirium looked at the mirror in front of him, and blushes. "Jason~. . ." moaned Cartoonz, picking up the pace, then Delirium grabbed onto Cartoonz's arms. "Luke, t-there~!" moaned Delirium. "Huh? You like it here, you dirty boy?" teased Cartoonz, and kept thrusting in the same spot, making Delirium moan louder. "Ahhhh~! I-I feel w-weird, Luke~! Ahhhh~! Please~! N-No~!" moans Delirium. "You like it, right? Cum for me, bitch!" said Cartoonz. "Ahhhhh~! LUKE~!" moaned Delirium, and came. Cartoonz thrusted few more times & came inside of Delirium.

Later. . .Delirium & Cartoonz laid down on the couch, and Cartoonz held Delirium close. "Welcome to the mature world, Jason." Said Cartoonz. "Luke. . .I love you." Said Delirium with a blush. "Love you too." Replied Cartoonz, then kissed Delirium, and Delirium kissed back. Few seconds later, they parted, and Cartoonz said, "Let's clean ourselves up before Jon comes back, alright?" "Okay." Said Delirium with a smile.