Your Fault (2pMinipie)

2pMiniLadd's P.O.V:

My head hurts. . .it's his fault. My heart beats so fast. . .it's his fault. My vision goes crazy. . .it's his fault. I can't breathe properly. . .it's his fault. I can't think straight. . .it's his fault. Everything. . .these symptoms. . .it's all. . .his. . .fault. . . "IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT, FELIX!" I shouted, slamming my hands on Felix's desk.

"Um. . .what? And why are you here, Craig?" asked Felix, aka Pewdiepie, the leader of the Brofist Clan, which is a crew that travels a wide range of universes to stop a crisis. They don't claim they are heroes or villains, but neutral. "Cause I'm sick of your bullshit!" I said. "W-What did I do to you?" he asked, and I blushed. "Y-You. . .You know what you exactly did!" I said. "Um. . .I. . .don't really know. Is it the time I tried to help you out with your report? Did I make a mistake?" he asked. "Somewhat, but no." "The time you almost tripped, and I caught you? I remember you getting real mad at me, face red as a tomato." "Well, yes, but no." "Or is it the time I ran & hugged you? You said I did hurt your back or something." "Okay, everything you did to me, is the cause!" I said. "What? Well. . .there are too many to count, and you expect me to fix all that?" he asked. "F-Fixing it is. . .n-not so hard." I said, blushing.

Every friendly movements he does to me. . .make me crazy. I. . .I don't want to admit. . .these symptoms. . .might be. . .the proof that I. . .have a. . .c-crush on Felix. . .BUT I DON'T WANT TO ADMIT IT! I-I don't know what the fuck to do! I am asexual, I don't feel these kinds of affections, except to Evan, but it's a brotherly kind. If this guy never showed up in my life, I would've never felt this way!

"Y-You better do something with this!" I said. "Uh. . .let's try & get you to relax. Follow me." He said, and stood up from his chair, then walked out the room, and I followed him. We went to a room, and he said, "Lay down on the couch." "W-What!?" "I think you're stressed. I'll help you with it, and let me get you a nice music." Said Felix, and walked up to the radio. I walked up to the couch, then hesitantly laid down.

Felix, he's a friendly guy. He's not too aggressive, but too caring. He's always there when I wanted him to go away. Sometimes, he gave me space, but. . .it was still weird. His first impression on me was. . .annoying, but innocent. He was like Tyler, but more straightforward. I just. . .couldn't forget about him.

A nice music flow into the air, and he walked up to me, then got on his knees, and said, "Give me your arm." "Why?" "To relieve stress, your body needs to relax. Didn't Mark say that before?" he asked. "Yea, but he popped all my joints & I felt all numb. Couldn't move for like 8 hours." I replied, and he giggled. "Sorry about Mark, but trust me, he's a good medic." "I'm a medic too, you know." I said, a little frustrated, or. . .j-jealous? No, definitely not that. "Was it offensive?" he asked, and I gave him my arm. "Yes." I said, and he started massaging my arm. "Well, I'm not that good, but I'm decent." I remained silent, cause I felt like. . .I'm gonna moan if I opened my mouth.

His touch. . .were gentle. . .I like it. "How do you feel?" he asked, but I remained silent. ". . .If you don't talk, I don't know how I'm doing. Should I go harder or softer?" he asked, and I lift up one finger. ". . .One? So harder, okay." Said Felix, and started massaging a bit harder. "Ugh." "Oh, sorry." Said Felix, and stopped. "No, I. . .um. . .n-never mind." I can feel my face heating up. "I'll do your feet next." Said Felix. "No! I-I'm fine." I said. ". . .Are you feeling better?" he asked. ". . .Kinda." "I'm glad." He said with a smile. "G-Get your smile off your face." I said. "Why?" "I-It's just. . .a-annoying. . ."

". . .Craig, can I say something?" "What?" I asked, and sat up. ". . .I've been having some. . .really good feelings being with you." He said, and I blushed. "W-What?" "It's not like. . .friendship thing or family thing. . .it's more of a. . .loving feeling." "W-What are you. . .t-trying to say?" I dared to ask. Does he. . . "I think. . .I'm in love with you." He confessed, and. . .I literally have no words. . . "Craig, I love you." He said, then kissed me. My eyes were wide opened. . .but soon, I closed them, and. . .kissed him back.

Few seconds later, we parted, and he smiled. I blushed, and looked away. "Y-You idiot. . ." "Craig, do you love me?" he asked, then I grabbed his collar, and pinned him down. ". . .It's all. . .your fault!" "Craig?" "I'm not the one who can give love to you! You always appear in my mind, and it's making me go crazy! All because. . .I met you! It's all your fault!" I said with. . .tears. Felix placed his hand on my cheek, then said, "I'm sorry, but. . .please, don't cry." "You better do something. . .it's all your fault." I said, wiping my tears. "Of course." Said Felix, and kissed my forehead. I leaned onto him, and hugged him. "I love you. . ." I whispered, and Felix hugged me back.