Too Honest (2pBasicallyIDoNogla) w/Buddy

(Collab with AWolfsJourney )

3rd Person P.O.V:

The BBS have finished another mission. "Great job guys!" said Basically. "Thanks Marcel." Said Nogla with a smile. "Fucking hell!" said Moo. "Don't fucking move, or your wound is gonna open!" said Mini. "C-Calm down, Mini." Giggled Terroriser. "Okay, Ohm give the files to Marcel." Said Vanoss. "Alrighty~." Said Ohm, and handed the files to Basically. "Thanks, and do I analyze this?" asked Basically. "Yea, and check some information about the bio-weapon." Said Vanoss. "Alright, boss." Said Basically. "Okay, everyone get healed, rest & back to work." Said Vanoss, and walked away. "Alright, Mini, it's your job." giggled Nogla. "I fucking hate you all." Said Mini with a sigh. Basically went to the data room, and started analyzing.

"Hey Mini." Said Nogla, who was being healed. "What?" asked Mini. "Do you know if Marcel likes anyone?" asked Nogla. "What? Why do you ask?" asked Mini. "Because I love him, and I want to confess, but I also want to avoid rejection. If he likes someone, then I'll think about what I should do to make him mine." Said Nogla with a smile. ". . .You know, that you're saying something greedy, right?" asked Mini. "Am I? Well, you're right. Marcel is too valuable." Said Nogla. ". . .Anyway, I don't think he likes anyone." Said Mini. "I'm glad." Said Nogla. "Well, just go now. I'm sure Marcel likes your honesty." "I hope so, I've been trying." "You don't even have to try." "Well, I think I'll go see Marcel now." Said Nogla, and stood up from the chair. "Don't start fucking okay? You still need to heal." Said Mini. "I'm not that aggressive." Giggled Nogla, and went to the data room.

2pBasicallyIDoWrk's P.O.V:

"This is the source of the bio-weapon, huh?" I was analyzing the files the others brought back from the mission, suddenly, I heard a knock. I turned around, and saw Nogla come in. "Hey Marcel." He said, and I blushed a bit. "Hey, what's up?" I asked. "Nothing, just wanted to see how you're doing." Said Nogla. "Well, I'm doing good, I just found out the bio-weapon's source of power." I said. "Oh, cool." He said, and sat down on the chair.

Nogla, he's one of the members that I like talking to. He's pretty honest, and he listens to me. I talk a lot about difficult stuff, Mini doesn't like it when I do that, so I can't really talk to him. I can talk to Ohm, but he flirts with me, and I can't really talk much. Nogla is the one I feel comfortable the most talking to. I. . .really like his honesty, but I do sometimes feel he's hiding something.

"So, what else you find?" asked Nogla. "That is all at the moment." I replied. "I see. You need help organizing stuff?" asked Nogla. "Well. . .yea, can you organize these files?" I asked, pointing at the old folders on the table. "Sure thing." He replied with a smile. He started organizing the folders I asked him to, and I continued working.

"Hey Marcel." "Yea?" "Do you like anyone?" he asked, and I blushed. "W-What? Why do you ask?" "Out of curiosity & purpose. I asked Mini, but he said he doesn't know who you like. So I decided to ask you." Said Nogla. "Um. . .I mean, it is a question for me, so why did you ask to Mini at first?" I asked. Is he. . .um. . . "Well, I couldn't ask this question to someone I like at first." I blushed a bit, and said, "'S-Someone you l-like'?" "Yea." Said Nogla. D-Does he. . . "Um. . .you. . .like me?" I asked. "Of course." He replied, and I blushed more. "Y-You. . .you don't mean as. . .f-friends?" I asked. "I love you, Marcel." He said with a smile. Oh my. . .god. . . "By the way, I'm not lying." "I-I can s-sense it." I replied, trying to be calm. "Marcel, do you love me?" he asked. "I-" "Not as friends, but for real, cause I'm serious for you." Said Nogla, and I couldn't help, but blush. "I. . ." I do love him. . .he's honest, kind, funny, & smart. . .he's so comfortable to be with. . . ". . .I. . .I love you, David." I replied, blushing.

"Marcel. . ." I looked at him, then. . .he's blushing! I-I've never really seen him blush. He's always giggling, smiling, being positive, he's like filled with confidence, but. . .he's blushing right now. . .so cute. "N-Nogla?" "Can you. . .call me by my name? I-It was so unexpected that you made me blush." He replied with a blush & a giggle. He stuttered a little. . .oh my god. . .this is such a fresh data! "D-David. . .t-this is such a fresh sight, seeing you blush." I giggled a bit. "Because it's you, Marcel. You're smart, cute & kind. . .you're amazing. I can't help, but blush, since you love me back." He said. "I-I never thought you can be this cute." I replied. "Not as much as you." He said. "Oh David." I giggled.

"Hey Marcel." "Yea?" "Since we love each other. . .will you be my boyfriend?" he asked, and I blushed. "S-Sure!" I replied, and Nogla giggled. I blushed more, realizing that I yelled out an answer. "S-Sorry." I said. "Don't apologize, and now. . .I can kiss you, right?" asked Nogla. "Well, uh. . .um. . .w-we are. . .now boyfriends. . ." I said, then Nogla pulled me to his chest. "D-David!" "I love you, Marcel." He said. "D-David. . .I love you too." I replied, and he gently places his lips on mine. I closed my eyes, and enjoyed the kiss. His lips are soft, tastes sweet.

Few seconds later, we parted. Even if the kiss was just few seconds, it felt longer than that, and so lovely. "Aww, you taste so sweet." He said. "T-Thanks." I replied. "Let's go on a date sometime, that's the next step." He said. "Well. . .sure." I said. "Then the next step is sex, right?" he said with a smile, and I blushed. "S-Sometimes. . .you're too honest." I said, blushing. "You like it, right? I won't hide anything, Marcel. I love you." He kissed my cheek, making me blush even more. I think my face is as red as a tomato right now. He's too honest. . .I love it, though.