Talk to Me (2pOhmDroidd) w/Buddy

(Collab with AWolfsJourney )

Droidd's P.O.V:

It's actually nice to hang out with a group of guys, it's definitely better than being alone. I really like them; Mini & Marcel are good partners once I got to know them. Working with them is very fun. I walked in the data room, and saw Mini, Marcel, Nogla, Vanoss & Terroriser.

"Oh, was there a meeting here?" I asked. "Oh, hey Droidd, and no, this is not a meeting." Said Marcel. "We were talking about Ohm." Said Terroriser. "Ohmwrecker?" Ohmwrecker. . .yes, he is my crush. He is the sweetest, lovely person I ever met. "Ohm has been acting quite strange." Said Nogla. "He's always strange in my opinion, but this time. . .I see more of a depression in him." said Mini. "According to Delirious, Ohm has been isolating himself from the Quad quite often for few weeks." Said Marcel. "Even if we tried to talk, he just avoids it by flirting with us, but. . .it just doesn't feel right." Said Vanoss. "Maybe leaving him alone might be good, but. . .it's been few weeks, and it doesn't seem to be working." Said Mini. ". . .I'll see what I can do." I said. "You sure?" asked Nogla. "Yea, I really like Ohmwrecker, and I don't want him to stay like this." I said. ". . .Just don't get distracted by his flirting." Said Mini. "I'll try my best." I said.

I went to go talk to Ohmwrecker, I asked Delirious, and he said that Ohmwrecker went out on the roof. I went to the roof, and there. . .I saw my beautiful bunny love~. I walked up to him, then he said, "Hmm~. . .I wonder who is there~." I sat down next to him, and he looked at me. "Hello Droidd~." He said. "Hello Ohmwrecker, and what are you doing here? It's. . .not that nice out here under the clouds." I said. "I'm just. . .thinking, that's all. What bring you here?" he asked. "I came to check on you." I replied. "Ohhh~, you're just so sweet~." He said with a sweet giggle, and I blushed a bit.

". . .I. . .heard you're not doing well from the others. Are you okay?" I asked. "What? Of course I'm fine~. Everyone just. . .loves me too much." He said. . .with a bit of hesitance & a fake giggle. He also had a forced-like smile. Yea, he really is acting strange. "Is something bothering you?" I asked, and he looked away from me. "N-Nothing is wrong with me. All these gloomy weathers are just. . .making me a bit sad, you know?" he replied. ". . .I know something is wrong. I can tell, Ohmwrecker." I said, his smile. . .disappeared. "Come on, Ohmwrecker. You can tell me. Please. . .I won't judge you." I said, then. . .my eyes widened as I saw tears come out of his eyes. . .

"Ohm-" Suddenly, he hugged me, and I blushed, but soon disappeared as I heard him sob quietly. ". . .Tell me what happened." I said, and he let go of me. ". . .F-Few weeks ago. . .I-I met. . ." Ohm said, his voice shaking & he wiped his tears. "It's alright. . .calm down." I said, trying to calm him down. ". . .I met her. . ." "Who is 'her'?" I asked. ". . .The bitch. . .who is. . .my arch nemesis." I've heard of Ohm's past, he had some girls that hurt him pretty bad. "Did that bitch do anything to you? Did she hurt you?" I asked, he remained silent for few secs, but. . .he clenched his fists, then said, "I. . .We got into a fight. I wanted to kill her so bad!" I remained silent, wanting to listen what he's saying. "I. . .I. . .lost." "'Lost'?" I asked. ". . .She beat me, and. . .I. . .I felt so humiliated! She has done it once, and twice now! I hate her! I want to kill her! But I'm. . .I'm too weak. . .I hate myself for letting her defeat me!" he shouted in anger. "Ohm. . ." "The words. . .I hate it. . .I can, still hear them! Shut up! SHUT UP!" shouted Ohm, covering his ears.

I soon pulled Ohm into a hug, held him tight. "It's okay. . .calm down. . ." I said. I felt him calm down, then he softly wrapped his hands around my back. ". . .I'm so ashamed. . ." "Don't be. She may have beat you in a fight. . .but I know, she can't win against you for many things." I told him. ". . .Like. . .what?" he asked, and I giggled a bit. "Silly bunny. . .no one can beat your love, your cuteness & beauty. You're kind & caring. Sharing love to many, and not much people can do that. You saved me. . .I love you so much." I confessed, and kissed him.

Few seconds later, I pulled away, and I can see his face blushing red. "D-Droidd. . ." "Don't let a bitch pull you down. You're strong, beautiful, lovely, & a precious treasure in this whole wide world." I said, caressing his flushed cheek. "Arlan. . .I love you too." He said, making me blush. "You're so handsome & kind. I love you. . .you've been on my mind for days, 24/7. I was scared. . .if she takes everything away from me again. . .I was scared if I was gonna lose you. . .I-" "Shhh. . .say no more, sweetheart." I said, and kissed him again. He soon kissed me back. Ohmwrecker, he is the sweetest human I've ever seen.

We parted, and I held him close & tight in my arms. "You're beautiful than any jewels. Sweetest than any desserts. I love you so much, Ryan." "Arlan~, I love you too. Please. . .hold me tight & never let go." He said. "Of course, my love." I love this man with my life.