Kindness ('2pWild'noss)

3rd Person's P.O.V:

"Oh my god, I hate rainy days." Said Vanoss, looking out the window. "Well, I guess I should play some games with my friends. I wonder who can play with me today." Vanoss started walking up to his room, suddenly a sound came from the basement. "What the fuck?" Vanoss slowly walked down to the basement. He grabbed his hockey stick in the basement for protection, and he stealthily walked over to where the sound came. "Ugh. . ." He heard a groan, and jumped a bit. He saw someone lying on the ground, and he looked familiar. Vanoss walked over to the person, then realized, it was Wildcat! "Tyler?" Vanoss saw Wildcat was bleeding, he rushed and carried Wildcat up to the living room.

Vanoss laid Wildcat down on the couch, and went to get the first aid kit. "What the fuck happened to him? And why was he in my basement?" Vanoss grabbed the first aid kit, then went back to the living room. He started bandaging Wildcat, he rubbed some alcohol on the wound, then Wildcat shot open his eyes, and groaned, "Ugh!" "W-Whoa, I-I'm sorry dude." Said Vanoss, and Wildcat looked at Vanoss, then fears appeared in his eyes. "V-V-V-Vanoss. . ." stuttered Wildcat, and his body started shaking violently. "Whoa, calm down. I have a lot question to ask you, Tyler." "Please no!" said Wildcat, and jumped off the couch, then lost balance and fell. "Tyler!" said Vanoss, and helped him. "Be careful, don't move like that." Suddenly Wildcat pushed Vanoss away, then backed up to the wall. "Please. . .I-I don't want any. Have mercy. . .please." said Wildcat with tears. Vanoss blushed a bit of Wildcat's pureness, he noticed this Wildcat isn't the Wildcat he knows. Vanoss slowly & carefully approached Wildcat, "It's okay buddy. I'm not going to hurt you." Vanoss touched Wildcat's hand, and Wildcat jumped a bit. He was still shivering, then Vanoss said, "Calm down, Tyler." Wildcat seemed to calm down a bit, then Vanoss said, "Just sit down on the couch, and I'll heal you." Wildcat just nodded a bit, and Vanoss helped Wildcat to go on the couch.

Vanoss wrapped bandages around 2pWildcat's wounds, then said, "So. . .who are you? Why were you in my basement?" ". . .I-I'm. . .Tyler. I-I don't know, but. . .I was pushed in the portal." Said 2pWildcat. "Portal? Is this something like the alternate universe shit?" asked Vanoss a bit excitedly & with a smile. "I-I don't know. I-I think so." Replied 2pWildcat blushing a bit of Vanoss' cute smile. "That's so cool! So, you're Tyler from another universe. How's me in your universe? You. . .seemed to be afraid of me." 2pWildcat remained silent, and tears came out. "Whoa, don't cry." Said Vanoss. "I-I. . .I'm sorry." Said 2pWildcat, and Vanoss pat 2pWildcat's head softly, then said, "I'll make you something to eat, you're hungry, right?" 2pWildcat blushed a bit, and nodded. Vanoss smiled, and said, "Alright." Vanoss went to the kitchen to make some soup for 2pWildcat.

2pWildcat's P.O.V:

Oh my god. . .I'm in Vanoss' house. In an Alternate Universe. Vanoss. . .he's. . .so cute. I was always afraid of him, he was strong & merciless. I was always trained by him, getting bruises & wounds every day, and my body is all stitched up. I wonder. . .what kind of a person I am in this universe.

I slowly walked up from the couch, and tried to walk to the kitchen, but the pictures on the wall caught my attention. I saw myself with Vanoss, the me in this universe. We seem to be. . .a good friend. I wish. . .I was a friend with Vanoss. I'm just a pawn for him.

3rd Person P.O.V:

Vanoss came back to the living room, then saw 2pWildcat looking at the photos. "You like it?" asked Vanoss, and 2pWildcat turned around. "Yes, I do. You guys. . .look so happy." Said 2pWildcat. "We always fool around, and my friends, they are the best." Said Vanoss. 2pWildcat sat down on the couch, then said, ". . .Am I. . .a good friend?" "Well, yea. We grew our Youtube Career together. Even if we have a difference in number of subscribers, Tyler remained as a friend for me. He doesn't care about numbers, he just wants to have fun, and I want to as well. He's one of my best friends." Said Vanoss, and sat beside 2pWildcat. ". . .I wish. . .I was someone like that for Vanoss." Said 2pWildcat. "Do I. . .treat you bad?" asked Vanoss. ". . .I don't know. . .everyone treats me the same. I don't know what is bad or good way of being treated." Said 2pWildcat. Vanoss felt some pain, he hurt 2pWildcat, even if it's not him. Without thinking, Vanoss kissed 2pWildcat. 2pWildcat's eyes widened, and didn't know what to do, but. . .accept it. Vanoss pulled away, then blushed so hard. "I. . .um. . .I'm. . .sorry." "N-No, it's fine. I. . .uh. . .have never done that." Said 2pWildcat blushing. "So. . .was that your first kiss?" asked Vanoss. "Uh. . .I-I guess." Vanoss lift 2pWildcat's chin up, then said, "Can I. . .kiss you again?" 2pWildcat blushed even more, then replied, "I-If you. . .want." Once Vanoss heard that, he kissed 2pWildcat without hesitation. 2pWildcat softly kissed Vanoss back.

Few seconds later, they parted to get air, then Vanoss said, "You're so cute." "U-Um. . .t-thanks." Replied 2pWildcat blushing so bad. "Come on, let's go eat." Said Vanoss, and they went to the dining.