Too Smart (2pBasicallyIDoOhm)

2pOhmwrecker's P.O.V:

Marcel. . .a.k.a BasicallyIDoWrk. . .I've been targeting him for a while. He's really sweet & cool~. I want to make him mine, but. . .he's too smart. Every time I try to do something, he always dodges it. He is very intelligent & calm. I want to break him. . .I want to see him break.

"Hey Marcel~." I said, and he said, "Yes Ohm?" "Well, I was thinking if you wanna join me for dinner~." "Hmm. . .well, I'm not really busy, so. . .sure." "Where would you like to go?" I asked. ". . .Anywhere you want to go." He replied. "Okay~." I giggled. I got some medicine from Terroriser, it's just a sleeping pill. I don't want to go rough. . .yet. So, we went to a restaurant to had dinner. "So, how is your work?" I asked. "Hmm? Well, it's great. It's really fun. I love it." Replied Marcel. "That's rare. I've never heard anyone say 'I love my job', before." "Well, it's the truth." He said. I looked at his drink, and asked, "Aren't you gonna drink?" "Hmm? Oh, well, not really." He replied. "Why not?" "Because. . .you know, waters show some reactions." "What?" Here comes again. . . "Waters easily changes color, since it's clear, but some chemicals change the color only a little. Like some pills. . .especially. . .sleeping pills." He said, and silence continued. "Some sleeping pills have colors, and waters are honest. It shows the color of the pill. I love honesty. . .waters never lie. Some other sleeping pills are made to use during missions to let the target's guards down, so mostly it doesn't change color. Mostly, rapists use it, or people who had great traumas & have to be forced to sleep." Said Marcel. "So what you're saying is. . ." "I know your tricks, Ohm, and I'm not falling for it." Said Marcel, and stood up from his seat, then walked away. He's too smart. . .& hard to get.

"Why do you bother getting Marcel?" asked Delly. "Because he's really sweet & cool! I want him!" I said. "Okay, and get off of Delirious!" said Brycey. I was hugging Delly for comfort. He's like a teddy bear. "Looks like you have no chance. Marcel's too smart, he sees right through everything." Said Toonzie. "Fuck. . .Delly, please comfort me!" I hugged him tighter. "*Sigh* Just be honest." Said Delly. "Honest?" I asked. "He likes honest people, and you're using dirty tricks. That's why it doesn't work. He accepts questions, offers, & orders, but if there's a lie, he won't fall for it. He accepts every time you ask him out on a date, right?" said Delly, and I thought about it. He was right, Marcel never refused a single date with me. "Just be honest, that's all you need to do." Said Delly. "I see. . .why didn't you tell me earlier?" I asked. "Because, you should have been the one to realize." Said Delly. "Okay, enough! I don't want to hear any of your problem!" said Brycey. "Meanie~. Delly, thank you for the advice! Let me give you a kiss~." "N-No thanks." Said Delly. "OHM, I SWEAR TO GOD!" "Aww someone's angry~. Delly, protect me~." "Ohm, cut it out." Said Delly. "Oh, hey Marcel." I heard Toonzie say, and we turned to him. I saw Marcel, and Toonzie asked, "What's up bitch?" ". . .Just brought some info to Delirious." "Okay, hey Del-" "Just give it to him." Said Marcel, and handed the folder to Toonzie. I released Delly, then Delly said, "Marcel wait!" Marcel left with a slam of the door. "What was he angry about?" asked Toonzie. "Marcel. . ." "Ohm!" said Delly. "What?" "Go talk to him, right now!" said Delly. "Why?" "Just go!" said Delly, and pulled me outside.

I didn't know why Delly said that, but I am kinda worried about Marcel. I ran after him, and saw him sitting on the bench in the park. I walked up to him, and said, "Marcel? Honey?" "What do you want?" he asked. "Did something happen?" I asked, and he remained silent. I sat next to him, and asked, "Talk to me, sweetie." He still remained silent, and I said, "Marcel, please. I want to know." ". . .Just go away. Hug Delirious or something." Said Marcel. Wait. . .is he. . . "Marcel, are you jealous?" "W-What?" he asked, and I placed my hand on his cheek, then made him face me. I saw red blush on his face, and I said, "Marcel. . .were you jealous of. . .perhaps. . .Delly?" He pushed me away, then stood up, and he started walking away. "Wait Marcel!" I said, and stood up. He stopped, then I said, "I want to know, Marcel. Were you jealous of Delly?" He turned to me, and I saw tears in his eyes. "I am!" I blushed, and he continued, "I told Delirious about my secret. I thought he would never betray me!" "He didn't. I hug Delly for comfort." I started walking towards him. ". . .I know, but. . .sometimes. . .my emotions take over. I normally try to not let it take me over. . ." I stopped in front of him, and said, "Marcel. . .I love you." He looked at me, and I leaned towards him, then kissed him. I felt him kiss me back, I wrapped my arms around his waist, and he wrapped his arm around my neck. Few seconds later, we parted, and I said, "Do you love me, Marcel?" ". . .I do love you, Ohm." He replied. "You love honesty, right? I'm being honest right now. I love you so much." "Ryan. . .I love you." We shared another tender kiss.

3rd Person P.O.V:

The next day, "Marcel!" Ohm hugged Basically, and Basically said, "Whoa! Ohm~!" "I love you Marcel~! Kiss me!" "Okay, okay." Basically kissed Ohm, and Ohm kissed back deeply. "DO YOU GUYS MIND!?" asked Mini. "We're in middle of a meeting, you know?" said Moo tapping his finger on the table. "Get the fuck out Ohm." Said Vanoss. They broke the kiss, and Ohm said, "Aww, I want to stay with Marcel!" "Ohm~." Giggled Marcel. "I love you~!" said Ohm, and kissed Marcel again. "GET A ROOM!" yelled Mini & Moo.