Feminine (2pWildnoss)

(Requested by Lui_queen )

3rd Person P.O.V:

It was a night like tonight. . .the BBS was invited to a party. Everyone is getting ready. "I-I really can't do this. . ." said Wildcat, grabbing on his door, and Ohm was pulling him. "Oh, come on~, you look so cute!" said Ohm. "B-But it's embarrassing!" said Wildcat. "Hey! The fuck you guys doing!?" asked Vanoss, who came, and blushes as he saw Wildcat wearing a sexy, feminine clothes. "W-What the fuck, Tyler?" asked Vanoss. "V-Vanoss!" said Wildcat blushing hard. "Evy! Don't you think he looks adorable?" asked Ohm in excitement. "Well. . .y-yea. . .I mean I guess." Replied Vanoss looking away. "Hey bitches! Hurry up!" they heard Mini yell. "J-Just hurry up before Mini gets angrier." Said Vanoss, and walk away. "See~, Evy thinks you're adorable~." Said Ohm. "V-Vanoss. . ." said Wildcat with a small smile. "Let's go!" said Ohm, and pulls Wildcat.

Vanoss couldn't concentrate, he kept glancing at Wildcat. ". . ." said Delirious with a smile. "T-Thank you, Delirious." Said Wildcat. "Jesus Ohm. . ." said Bryce. "It's a party night! He looks so cute~. Don't worry Bryce, I have some for Delly~." Giggled Ohm. Delirious & Bryce blushed, then Bryce said, "I-I never said anything about that!" Ohm just giggled, and Moo said, "Just keep it down will ya? You fucking noisy bitches." Terroriser nudged Vanoss, then whispered, "He's pretty, isn't he?" "S-Shut up Brian." Whispered Vanoss blushing.

They made it to the party, and there were quite a lot people. The crew started drinking & have fun. Wildcat sat at the corner of the room, not wanting any attention. "Why would Ohm do this? . . .At least, Vanoss likes it. . ." mumbles Wildcat, blushing a bit. "Wildcat?" Wildcat turned to the voice, and saw Droidd. "D-Droidd." "Aren't you going to drink?" asked Droidd. "N-No. . .I. . ." ". . .We just came here, and you're in the corner? Come on, let's greet people." Said Droidd, gently taking Wildcat's hand. "B-But. . ." "Don't worry, you look very cute." Said Droidd, and Wildcat blushes. "T-Thank you." Replied Wildcat.

They walk up to people & greeted them. Later, they sat down. "Are you alright?" asked Droidd. "Yea, but. . .I feel a little. . .uncomfortable greeting people, and in this. . .clothes." said Wildcat. "Don't worry, and they seemed to like you." Said Droidd. "I-I guess." Said Wildcat, and looked at Vanoss, who was talking with some girls. The music changed, and Droidd noticed Wildcat looking at Vanoss, then stood up. "Hey Wildcat, why don't we dance?" Wildcat turned to Droidd, and said, "What?"

Droidd & Wildcat went on the dancefloor. "D-Droidd, I don't think this is a good idea. . ." said Wildcat. "Don't worry, just follow my lead." Said Droidd, and started dancing with Wildcat. Vanoss walked to the counter to get some drink, and he looked at the dancefloor, then noticed Wildcat & Droidd dancing together. Vanoss started feeling jealous, the way Droidd supporting & leading Wildcat. . . "Evan." He turned around, and saw MiniLadd. "Mini. . ." "I hate parties." Said Mini, and took a seat. Vanoss remained silent, then Mini said, "Seems like Droidd & Tyler are having fun." Vanoss clenches his fists, and Mini noticed, then said, "Well, it's not my problem if they fuck, but. . .I bet it's a problem for you, brother." ". . .Mini, keep the others in." said Vanoss, and walks up to the dancefloor. Mini smirks, and said, "So easy. . .alright, boss."

Vanoss walked up to Wildcat & Droidd, he grabbed Wildcat's shoulder, and Wildcat turned around, then blushed as he saw Vanoss. "V-Vanoss." They stopped dancing, and Droidd said, "Hello boss." ". . .Droidd, I'm gonna take Tyler." Said Vanoss. "W-What?" asked Wildcat blushing. Droidd soon noticed, and said, "Alright, but be gentle." "Shut up." Said Vanoss, and held Wildcat's hand, then pulled him outside.

At outside. . .Vanoss & Wildcat kept walking. "W-Where are we going?" asked Wildcat, then Vanoss replied, "Somewhere. . ." He looked up, then continued, "Where we can have a good view." They decided to go on top of the building by using objects as a boost. They reached, and looked at the view. "Wow. . ." said Wildcat. ". . .Tyler." said Vanoss, and Wildcat turned to Vanoss, then Vanoss pulls him into a hug. Wildcat blushes so hard, and Vanoss said, "You look beautiful." "V-V-Vanoss. . ." "Tyler. . .you're mine." Said Vanoss, and kisses Wildcat. Wildcat was surprised, but soon kisses back.

Few seconds later, they pulled away. "Vanoss. . .I. . .I didn't wanted to. . .wear this, but. . .you. . .said I-" "You look adorable, Tyler. . .but I would like it if you wear these only for me, and for no one else." Said Vanoss. "Vanoss. . ." "I don't want any guys flirting around you. I. . .I love you, Tyler, and I'm not letting anyone else take you from me." Said Vanoss, and kisses Wildcat's cheek, then whispers to Wildcat's ear, "I love you." Wildcat is in a blushing mess, then he hugs Vanoss, and said, "I-I love you too! I really do! I. . .I'm. . .so happy." "I'll make you happier." Said Vanoss, then kisses Wildcat again. Wildcat kisses back passionately, and they intertwined their tongues, deepening the kiss.

They parted, then Vanoss said, "Let's dance, shall we?" "D-Dance?" "Yea. I'll prove to you, that I'm better than Droidd." Said Vanoss. Wildcat smiles, then shyly says, "I-I know you're good at anything." "But I want to prove it to my love~." Said Vanoss, pulling Wildcat close, and Wildcat blushes even more, then smiles. "I-I would love to dance with you." "Here goes nothing~." Said Vanoss, and they started dancing, gently & romantically. "I love you, Tyler." "I love you too, Evan."