Forgotten & Remembered (2pEmmaplier) w/Buddy

(Collab with AWolfsJourney )

2pEmma's P.O.V:

My name is Emma Blackery. . .I. . .don't talk much. . .and I. . .have a weird power. . .I do not like it. . .but Felix told me that my power can help people.

"Emma!" I heard Minx call me, and I walked up to her. "There you are, can you carry this to the storage? I need to fix some calculations." Said Minx, and I nodded. She handed me a box of files, and I went to the storage. It wasn't that heavy, but. . .I am a little. . .clumsy. While carrying, I tripped on something, and fell down. "Ow!" I heard a voice, I looked up, and there. . .I saw Mark.

"I-I. . ." "You again?" said Mark with an annoyance. I felt bad for hurting him. "I-I didn't. . .mean to. . ." I said. "What? Speak louder." He said. I am speaking, but. . .people have hard time hearing me speak. "I'm s-sorry." I said. ". . .Never mind. And will you get off now?" he asked. I realized that I was on top of him, and I felt my face heat up, then I quickly moved. "I'm sorry." I said. "It's okay, just be careful next time, well. . .you always do this, so it might be pointless to say that." Said Mark, and walked away. I quickly picked up the box, and went to the storage room.

I put the box down on the table, I looked at my necklace that Mark gave me when I first joined the Brofist Clan. I. . .really like Mark. . .he's kind, and he's my. . .hero. I walked out the storage, and back to Minx, while walking, I suddenly got a vision. I saw 'a weird star symbol. . .colorful garden. . .moneys. . .vertically written letter. . .and several moons', and I collapsed.

I woke up on a bed. "Oh, you woke up." Said Mark. I sat up, and looked around, I was in a medical room. Someone came in, and it was Felix. "Emma, are you alright?" he asked, and I nodded. "Did you see something?" asked Mark, and I frowned. ". . .Tell me, Emma." Said Felix, and I did tell him. He went to tell Minx & Marzia about it. "Take a rest, Emma." Said Mark, I nodded, and before I lay down, I looked at my necklace. ". . .That necklace. . ." said Mark, and I looked at him. "You. . .gave me this." I said with a blush. ". . .It's pretty old. Why are you keeping that?" he asked. "Because. . .you. . .gave me this." I said. "Clinging onto the past is not really good, you know. You should just throw it away." He said. He. . .doesn't remember? I just silently laid down to sleep.

2pMarkiplier's P.O.V:

Emma went to sleep, and I quietly went out the room. She still has the necklace I gave. . .why? I feel my face heating up a bit. Emma, she is clumsy, but. . .she's kind a cute. She's quiet, doesn't talk much, & very shy, but she is pure & innocent. That's a beauty in humans. I really. . .like her, but I can't say. Whenever I see her, I just. . .act a bit coldly, I don't know why. Maybe. . .I'm shy as well.

I went to see the Felix, he was talking with Minx & Marzia, trying to find out the location where Emma described. "Felix." I said, and Felix turned to me. "Yes Mark?" "How's the location?" I asked. "Searching right now. How was Emma?" asked Felix. "She's fine." "Phew, good thing she's alright. You were worried, weren't you?" asked Felix. "S-Shut up." I said, and he giggled. "You know, you should be more honest." "Felix, I swear to god. . ." ". . .Weren't you?" ". . .To be honest. . .yea." I said with a blush. "Aww, cute." "Felix!" "Okay, okay, and I saw that she had the necklace still." "Yea. . ." "Mark, remember the day you gave it to her? She seemed really happy." Said Felix. ". . .I do remember. . ." I replied. "She must be really happy that you still remember." Said Felix with a smile. I realized what I said to her, and hurried back.

I went back in the medic room, and saw Emma on her knees, on the ground. "Emma?" I asked, and she turned around, then my eyes widened as I saw. . .her tears. "E-Emma. . ." She was holding something, and she looked away. I walked up to her, kneeled, and said, "Emma. . .look at me." She slowly looked at me, and I wiped her tears. I held her hand, and said, "I'm. . .sorry." "You. . ." I heard her say, and I listened closely. "You don't. . .remember." she whispered. ". . .I do remember." I replied, and removed her hand, then saw that she was holding the necklace. I took it, and said, "I gave it to you, when you first joined the Brofist Clan. It was a gift. . .Emma, I. . ." We stared at each other, an awkward silence continued. . .I suck at romantic stuff. . . "M-My love you." I said. My English broke. . . "I. . .love you. . ." I heard her whisper. No more talking, and I. . .leaned toward her, and. . .kissed her forehead. "You. . .um. . ." I looked at the necklace, and I put it around her neck. "There, your happy?" I asked, and she smiled. God, she's adorable.