Mood Swing

Christina's POV

"Hey, Lise, you're okay?" I've been asking that question for like hundreds I think, because I feel worried as heck. There is no smile or anything since she's coming back from the walk with Lauren. I get it that maybe she's mad at us, but I hate it when she doesn't speak at all. Anyway, she just stare at her hands. I sit on the chair next to her bed, not taking my eyes off of her.

As I wait for her to say something, someone called me. "Chris," I looked back, then found Lauren looks at me. "Can you um...walk with me to the cafetaria? I want some food." This is a little bit weird actually, because I think she would ask Dani to accompany her than me. I just nod and look at Lisa again, she's still not moving.

"I want to come too!" Dani said, then get up from the couch. The three of us start to walk out of the room. Right when we're already outside, Lauren stops and look at me and Dani. "This is weird. I need to talk about Lisa."

My serious mode is on. If Lauren says this, then it's something important. "Okay, we could talk in the cafetaria." I said, then we continue our way to the cafetaria. I wonder what is it? I feel sensitive and worried about Lisa right now. With us get reunited again, it's a great thing, I don't need to be so worried about Ames, Laur, and Dani anymore. So now, Lisa's condition is my main concern. We need to figured things out about her condition. We can't say or do anything wrong, because it will affect her brain, and could make her feel worse.

Anyway, we're arrived at the cafetaria. Dani picked the table, while Lauren and I ordering food. Right after we got it, we walk towards the table, and see a sleepy Dani on the chair with her head on the table, she's so cute oh my gosh. I still missed her so much, remind me to have a cuddle moment when we're back to my house.

Dani 's got excited seeing the foods. She takes her foods, while Lauren is sitting next to her. "Okay, what's up?" I said. She looks at me, then sighing.

"There are two things." She started. "First is, Lisa was acting weird a while ago. Like she got so mad at all of us, because she knows that you don't want her to join the convos back then. She noticed it. and that makes her mad, so bad. we walk to the park, and not seeing any therapist, she knew that you were lying to her, it makes everthing worse. Then we talked, and when we were on our way to going back to her room, suddenly she apologize to me. All of the sudden, she's like...sad? I don't know what happened, but it was so weird. The difference time between she's mad and then sad was so little."

"That is weird, do you know why, Chris?" Dani asked me, while eating her chips. Lauren looks at me with her serious and worried look. It shows how much she's worried about Lisa. I closed my eyes, try to think the possibilities. Then I remember something.

"I remember that Doctor Johnson said, Lisa will having the mood swings. Probably thats the reason why did she acting like that. She couldn't controlled it. and we all have to deal with it." I said, makes my two baby sisters nods. "What is the second?" I asked. then I saw Lauren getting steady.

"This very important." She said, make the atmosphere getting tense. "I think I know how to make Lisa's memories back."

Now, this, is the most important thing I've heard today.

Amy's POV

With Chris, Dani, and Lauren left the room, it's just me, Lisa, and Kath. I have an eyes-conversation with Kath a minute ago. We were discussing about who will be going and talk to Lisa. And I finally gave up, I will be going and have some words with Lisa, even when I know there are 99 percent she would not answering me. but I have to try tho. So I walk to her, and sit on her bed. I am a tiny person, so I just need a little space. She's not reacting to me sitting on her bed.

"Lisa," I said, still waiting for her attention. "Are you still mad at us?" I said in a low voice, feel guilty. But I made it! Lisa looks at me now. "Yes." She said with a straight tone. This is scary. I know I'm scared of everything, but I'm way more scared if it comes to my older sisters getting mad. Even if it's Lisa, the funniest one.

"I'm sorry, please don't be mad." I said, feel sad right now. "I will do anything for you."

"Really?" she asked. "Anything?"

I nod. Then something appear in my mind. "Except for throwing myself off from a building, or the other things that could kill myself, I won't do it because it's a sin." I said in one breath. She chuckled. Lisa chuckled. My older had-memory-loss sister chuckled. This makes me happy sooooo much.

"Why would you think that I'm gonna ask you to do that?" there it is. I saw it. a smile on her face. I pouted because she thinks thats funny. So what? I am scared of everything, and thinking all of the possibilities.

I rolled my eyes. "So what do you want me to do?" Lisa think about it, putting her finger on her chin, something she always does when she thinks about her jokes. Which most of it are dry. Her humors are weird, but it's one of the reasons why I love her.

"Ummm, I want a chocolate ice cream!" she said with excitement. I laughed then nod, "Okay, I'll buy it for you later!"

She's smiling so big, then yelling, "YES!"

Just like a kid who just got her wish come true. I feel weird, is she have DID or what? We need to do a family meeting, like right now.

HELLO WATTPAD!!!! AN UPDATE!!!!

AND CHECK OUT MY AMY FANFIC, seriously guys, dont disrespect amy.

and get urself ready, im going to post something special in my instagram! follow me and stay tunnneeeeee @DANCIFAM this is serious bussiness.

and comment wdyt okkkk

byeeeeeeee

i just want to say this story will revealing SOOO MANY THINGSSSS i promise, i'll make this fast lol bye

see yaaa later boi

comments!