Suspicious

Lauren's POV

Lisa and I are just out of her room.

I honestly don't know about what my other sisters talking about in there, but I'm sure it's something important. So important, until Lisa couldn't hear about it. I understand it when Kath is giving me a look, I look at Dani when the time Kath gave me a look, she almost asking about why is Kath told Lisa to get out of the room I think.

Anyway, Lisa and I are now walking in the hall. A few nurses and doctor are passing by us. "Hey, are you okay?" I asked her because I can see that she's still mad. And she doesn't say anything since were out of the room. I'm just worried. Lisa don't bother to answer me, or even just look at me. She's just keep walking and dragging her pole.

After a couple of minutes of silence, she's talk. "Why can't I join the conversation? What is the thing that they hide from me? Are they hate me?" what? How could she thinks like that? "What? No, Lisa. I beileve there will be an explanation, and there is no way that they hated you. Just please, don't think about it too much."

"Huh, easy for you to say, who knows that maybe they hated me before I have lost my memory, right?" now I'm a bit mad. Why did she talk like that? "No, not right." Just when I want to say a few things again, someone called Lisa.

"Oh, Lisa!" We turn around our body, to see who is mentioned Lisa's name. and it turns out, Dr. Johnson. I don't know about him actually, all I know is he's the one who taking care and have the responsibility of Lisa as long as she is in here. "I'm glad that you decided to have a walk! It's so good for your health improvement."

"Thank you, doctor." She's smiling. Not a huge one, but still I love seeing her smile. "And, doctor, how long will I stay in the hospital? When am I allowed to go home?"

The doctor gave us a warm nice smile, "Oh your sisters didn't tell you yet? I already talk to them that you're allowed to go home in a few days, maybe tomorrow if you're okay with it." Dr. Johnson talk about how-good-is-walking-for-patient-with-memory-loss for a while, then excuses himself. Right after he walk away, I look at my moose. "See? Maybe that's what our sisters are hiding from you! You are just over-thinking about it."

I heard her sigh, then she looks at me. "What?" I said. "I forgot to ask him about the therapist!"

Now I'm a bit scared. I actually have a feeling that the whole therapist thing is made up by Kath. "Let's ask him!" Lisa said, start to walk chasing the doctor. I stopped her fastly. "Lise,"

"Um, how about we're going to the park first, maybe the therapist is already there and waiting for you, and maybe whoever it is will recognizing you."

Lisa look at me suspiciously. But I think she doesn't want any debates going on right now, so she just continue to walk heading to the park, without waiting for me. I stare at her back, and watch her walking slowly. What happened to her? Is Lisa really that mad at us? At me? I shake my head, try to put away things that I know shouldn't be my main concern right now. I took steps fastly until walking next to my older sister again. Apparently, she doesn't care. And I won't asking or say anything else, because I know Lisa. She won't talk.

Then we're arrived at the park. There are some patients, nurses, even some doctors. And I could see some people wearing normal outfit, I assumed they're family of the patient, I don't know. Then Lisa stopped a nurse who walk pass by us. "Excuse me, is there a therapist that has been waiting for me?"

The nurse look at us, confused. "Uhm, sorry Miss, I don't know about it."

"But as far as I know, there is no therapist in this park. Maybe you should ask your doctor about it."

Okay, I am dead. THERE IS NO THERAPIST. HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO TELL LISA AND GIVE HER ANOTHER LIE??! Kath thank you so much.

Amy's POV

Thank God, now we're stop crying.

After the mental breakdown that Dani have had, we all cry in this room. I don't know about Nick tho. I cried on Kath's chest. It feels so hurt when Dani talked about the things that happened in that house. It brings so much pain to my body and my heart. I don't blame her tho, Dani is the one who really can't handle her own emotion out of six of us. And she always expressed her feelings, even if that means she hurt other people's feeling. Right after Christina calmed her down, four of us have a group hug. Then we all just sit there on the floor.

"Dani listen, I feel the pain when you told us about all of it. I will give you and Amy the explanation." Chris said to me and Dani. I look at her while wiping off the tears that still exist on my cheeks. "Mom and Dad are already in jail. You guys didn't have to worry. We're set all up, we're going to be your legal guardian. Kath, Nick, and I already talk about this."

Both Dani and I are shook! Mom and Dad are in jail? This makes me a bit happy but a little sad either. They're still my parents tho. "R-really?" Dani asked, her voice stammered. Chris and Kath nod, giving us their warm smile. I can't help but smile too. Not a big one, but still called smile.

"Then why do you want us to live in that house? That house is creepy, Chris, I don't like it." I said without thinking. Kath and Chris giggling hearing my words. "We have reasons."

"First, it will help Lisa get her memories back faster, because a lot of happiness happened there. Most of our childhood momets are there. And I agree, that house is creepy, but we can work on it." Chris said.

"And Lisa is allowed to go home tomorrow." Kath said. I look at Dani, she's just sit there, looking uncomfortable. I could see dry tears on her pale face. "I'm not ready to go back to that house tomorrow. It just bring me the pain, I don't want to face my pain tomorrow."

"I'm just," Dani continuing, "scared." She said whispering, but definitely we all could hear it. Chris embracing her shoulder, hug her from her side. "Don't be. We will protect you, I will protect you. This time I want you to trust me, trust us, okay? We'll always be here. Don't you worry, we're here now, Danielle."

After this sweet moment, Chris said a sentence that I am so glad to hear it. "Besides, tomorrow we'll going to my house! Because dad's house is too creepy for someone who just woke up from coma hahaha." She laugh at her her own words. Typical Christina. And we all laughed too. But not because her words, but because her laugh.

"Okay! Can we make a surprise party for Lisa because she's allowed to go home tomorrow?" I said, with all of my excitement.

"I AGREE! Let's make a plan!" Dani said, with the same excited tone as I am.

Hope we make a good plan then!

BOI WHATS UPPPP HAHAHHHHHHH

LONG TIME NO SEEE, IT'S BEEN ALMOST A WEEK HAHAH, and i am not in the mood for writing new chapter these days huhuhu. and btw i CANNOT wait to this story reached the we're-home part!

 and by the way if you have instagram, follow my fanacc DANCIMFAM, i posted about self-confidence yesterday. its a collaboration project with my very good-friend cimfam+internet friend named Becca. we will be posting three posts every thursday with A TOPIC! this is so excited, please go read it and spread it because mayber there are people out there who can be helped by our story and our advices! thankyouuu for reading this by the way, it IS an ad hahahah

ANYWAY, LET ME KNOW WDYT AB THIS CHAPTER. AND I CANT WAIT TO POST THE NEXT CHAPT BCS MAYBE IT WILL MAKES U UPSET LOL HAHAHAH

and for you, who always asked me about what was the thing that Kath read in Ames journal, i'm on it, but i will post it in the right times okay, BE PATIENT HAHAHAHAH

SEE YAA BOIIISSSSS

LOVE YAA

see ya later

muah

c o m m e n t s!!!!!1!1!1!!11!!!

RE-UNITED: The New Chapterजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें