Promise

Christina’s POV

Kath and Amy are sleeping on the couch. They are so cute, Amy’s head is on Katherine’s lap, and i could tell you that Kath is falling asleep while stroking Ames hair. I feel my heart getting warmer looking at my two baby sisters in that position. Then my eyes goes to Lisa. She’s still sleeping, the effect from the medicine. “Nick, babe, you should get some sleep. Like, right now. I dont accept no this time. You look really awful, and I dont like it.”

That is true. I could see black color under his eyes. Nick is about to complain, but then he just nod. Maybe he realize that he’s tired. He takes steps towards the big carpet, right under the couch, then find a nice position to sleep. I smiled to him, then sit on the chair next to Lisa’s bed.

She looks so calm. So innocent. So beautiful. Looking at her like this, remind me about our childhood. Lisa used to be hiding and didnt want to meet people. She’s so chill. She was always spending her most of times in her, Dani, and Lauren’s bedroom. No one can told her to comeout, except mom and Lauren.

I used to take her on walk in the afternoon, to show her the beauty of this world. I know she was always liked trees, clouds, nature. So one time I dedicated my time in three days to looking for a nice place with trees are everywhere. Then i found it. I was trying so hard to make Lisa would come with me. I didnt mentioned the place because i wanted it to be a surprise.  When she finally gave up, because she knew that I wont stop until she said yes, I take her on a walk to that place.

She was mumbling the whole time. I smiled when her young face looks so annoyed come into my mind. I didnt say anything, instead i was just embraced her, and listen to her whole complain. “Where are we going, Christina?” she asked me that question for like 50 times, and all i ever answered was, “Some place.”

When we had arrived to that place. She stopped. Her eyes were glued to the views. There’s a lake not so far from our position. The view is really great. The trees, clouds, lake, sunlight, everything was perfect. I could tell you that Lisa liked it so much. She didnt say anything, but i know that she love it so much.

“Thank you so much, Chris. This is so beautiful. You’re the best oldest sister.” She said that sentence. And we spend that evening with admiring the view. I feel tears in my eyes because that memory is so beautiful. The voice of Lisa when she said that i am the best oldest sister just make my heart happy and hurt in the same time.

I have failed. I am not the best oldest sister. I have failed to protect her, protect Lisa, my baby sister that I loved so much.

“I will take you to that place again, Lise. You loved it so much, right? Dont worry, this time i will keep my promise.” I kissed her forhead deeply, and i could feel my tears fall onto her face. “We will be a happy family again, i promise i will do everything i could to make it real.”

Dani’s POV

We’re still at the park.

Lauren didnt want to go back to Lisa’s room. I think she’s not ready yet, and i respected that. So we’re just laying on the ground. There’s nobody here, even if there is, we dont care. Why should we care? Lauren and Lisa are the ones in our family who were always sneaked out of the house very early in the morning, just because they want to stargazing at the beach. I joined them a few times in row, but then i decided that i dont want to wake up at three in the morning when i just fell asleep at one in the morning. Yes, i am a night owl.

They always did it together, but since Lisa left, Lauren didnt do it again. Maybe it was reminding her about Lisa, and the second reason is, mom and dad would be furious if they didnt found her in her bed.

I could tell you that she missed doing this stargazing moment. Her eyes are dazzling when she talk about those stars in the sky. I never love the stars that much, but right now i love them very much, because they have succeed to make my Sugar happy again, make her eyes dazzling again, make her smile grow again. “Why are you smiling?”

“Huh?” i look at her, a bit surprised. “You’re smiling, Dani. Why are you smiling when i told you about the stars who is always leaving eachother? It was a sad story.”

“Can you tell me that story again?” i said, trying to change the topic. I dont want to make her think about anything that happened in the past for now. She’s so fragile, i dont even want to say Lisa’s name because i am afraid that she will be more broken. “Okay.” She said. I start to focus on her.

“The stars are always leaving eachother.” She starts to talk. Lauren looks at the sky, while pointing some stars. “If you look closely, there are so many of them in the sky. But as soon as the night time will be over, they will be gone one by one. I was just wonder, is it their choice to leave, or they just have to go, even when they didnt want to? But then they are reunite again in the night after it. It was like there was nothing happened to them. They’re just like accept everything, and get together again.”

I look at the stars. Thinking about all of Lauren’s words. “Dani, I love her so much.” She said after a few minutes stay in silence. “This break me so badly.I couldnt stand it when saw her unconcious like that. Then she lost her memories. This is just too much. I remember how hurt i was when she was leaving us that day, but then I remember the stars. Maybe this happened because of some reasons.”

I stare at my older sister’s face.

“Maybe we should get seperated for being reunite again.”

HEIII AN UPDATE BOOI, so sorry it took so long:( but here it is, enjooooy ok

and i cant believe GOODBYE is coming out soon!!!

and christmas ep!!!!

omg, but i think this is too fast to release another music:( i dont like it that much if the girls think we will leave them if they dont release new music soon:(

COMMENT PLS

TELL ME WHAT DO U THINK AB... EVERYTHING OK

BYEEE

SEE YA LATER HOMIEEEES