The Longest Chapter

Lisa's POV

I feel so light and peace.

I feel like I'm floating.

I can't move my body at all. There is no light, but I'm not scared. Because I know that I'm safe. I wonder where am I after everything happened. I don't know how long I've been like this. All the memories come into my head again one more time. I closed my eyes, take a deep breath while prepare myself to focus on the good memories. It feels so weird. It feels like something tickling my head. I remember the pain when I was in the white room, and it was so different after I being sucked off from heaven and ended up in this black hole.

Memories about my family comes into my head, I tried to move my hand because the tickle feelings just make me feels weird I want to touch my head. But I could only succeed by moving one finger. I gave up. This is hard. But I feel a smile rising on my face as good memories starts to fulfilling my mind. I watch myself getting dragged by my sisters to enter the taco bell store. I looked so reluctant and really don't want to go in. I don't understand why is me being suffered is a good memory. But after watching how my sisters laughing while dragging me like a cat to having a shower, I understand.

It was the best time, the best moment, and the best memories hearing them laughing and smiling.

I, then, realize how much I love them. Each one of them. From the oldest, Christina, until the youngest, Dani. I feel myself chuckling when the memory of us having the water-gun war shows up. Then it changing again. I watch myself crying and someone that smaller than me hug me tightly. I hug her back without feeling hesitant. I hug her like she's the only comfiest thing in the world. I don't want to let her go, afraid if I let her go, I will lose her and not be able to get her back.

"I got you, Moose." It hit me. "You can do this! We're gonna go through this together."

Before I could do anything, I heard a whisper. I was still in shocked. "Open your eyes, Lisa. It's the time." With that, I begin to try to move my body as I also try to open my eyes. I could still watch the memory. I rub the little girl's back and sobs even more. After almost give up of trying to move, the little girl lifts up her head and look at me sincerely.

Little Lauren smiled at me and wipe away my tears using her tiny thumbs. She smiled. And I did too.

"Wake up."

I try again when I heard the whisper once more. Then Lauren's words echoing inside my head as I was trying to open my eyes.

You can do this!

We're gonna go through this together!

I tried again. With all of my power left.

"I got you, Moose."

That's it.

I can feel my eyes opened and welcomed by the white light that makes my head feels so dizzy. I could hear some things, but I'm not sure what it was. I need to adjust to everything. I couldn't hear or see properly, so I closed my eyes again because of the light that I think could make me go blind. Am I going to heaven again? But the last time I woke up there, it was so peaceful. Not like this. I feel someones touching my body, then after a few moment of adjusting to this situation, I finally could hear clearer.