Lifeless Body

Katherine's POV

Lauren's yell makes us all jumped on our seat. What happened?

"Hello?" Lauren said to the phone. "HELLO CALEB?!" she yelled again, this time I could hear anger and frustration in her voice which makes me so nervous right now. I look at her through the mirror and when she look at her phone, she sighing.

"He cut the line." Lauren then sobbing into her own arms. She throw the phone to the seat next to her. Without needed to be told, Dani take off her seatbelt and then move closer to Lauren. I want to say that she needs to put on the seatbelt, but I know this is not the right time to do that. Lauren need someone, and Dani is the only one who can hug her right now.

I look at my right and then seeing Amy with folds on her forehead. Shes looking at Lauren and then look at me. "Kath?" she whispered. "Can you move faster, please?"

I nod, without realizing that my hands gripped the steering wheel. I did this once when the tragedy happened. When Dad hit Lisa and I hold her in my arm before the ambulance came. When the red stain called blood—her blood—was there, on both of my hands. I cant get away those memories and feelings. I was so scared that I might lose my baby sister, Lisa. When she was awake from the coma, I feel so relieved, even though she lost her memory and I still feel so guilty. I thought this will never happened again, but today I knew that I was wrong.

My nails became white as I gripped the wheel tightly. Amy notices it. "Kath, calm down. We need to get to the hospital as fast as we could, but please be careful." Theres a scared and worry tone I heard when she talks. I sighed and then try to put aside all of the negative thoughts. I feel my mind a bit clearer, and now all I can hear is Lauren and Dani's sobs in the back, where Amy is crying without saying anything else. She's crying in silent.

Remind me to choke Christina later for not giving us any news. What the heck is happening there?! I tried to call Nick and I got no answer. I also tried to call his office, but his secretary said he's at the hospital. Which means he's with Christina, and something definitely happened there. It's no wonder anymore. But what? What happened? Why is there none of them who have the phone in their frickin pocket?!

I step on the gas, and moving faster because I feel worried as heck. We're on our way to Sacramento.

Christina's POV

"I'm sorry."

I look at Dr. Julia with disbelief look. Suddenly anger burst inside my body. "What do you mean that you're sorry?" I sounded more like growling than talking in the usual way. But I don't care. What the heck that she means by she's sorry?!

She take off her glasses then look at me sympathetically. "We did our best. But Ms. Cimorelli couldn't survived." I feel my body burning and before i know it, tears are falling out from my eyes. "The cracks were getting bigger. She was in pain since she's out of the hospital days ago. We did our best to handle the cracks, but it didn't work. I'm so sorry."

I feel so weak and furious at the same time.

No.

NO.

NO. THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING.

"NO!" I yelled, got myself attention that I never asked for. "YOU MUST HAVE LYING! SHE WONT DIE LIKE THIS. SHE CAN'T DIE LIKE THIS! NO! LISA IS A FIGHTER. SHE CAN NOT DIE. LIKE. THIS."

"I'm so sorry." She said again. I had enough! "NO! Don't say you're sorry. All you have to do is going back there and help my sister!" I cried while holding both of her shoulders. I feel hands on my body but I don't care.

"Please, I beg you. I will pay you with everything that I have. Please."I sobbed and I just don't have anything else in my mind except Lisa. "Please, save her, doctor. She can't die like this. No." I feel my voice weaker and it sounds like a whisper in the end.

"Chris, she's gone." I heard Nick whisper and then kissing my head. I let go of Dr. Julia's shoulder and then lean back to Nick. "No, this cant be happening. She can't die like this, Nicky." He hug me and I cried on his chest.

"Tell me that this just a dream, Nick." I whispered. But theres nothing I heard except Nick's sob. I pull myself out of Nick's hug. He put his hands and cup my face, then he look at me in the eye, I saw tears on his eyes. "This is not a dream, baby."

"She's gone."

I feel like I have no leg, then I feel myself drop to the ground. I begin to cry again. I have no energy left. I have nothing left. I lost my baby sister. The worst thing that I ever imagined is happened. Nick drop himself to the ground and then hug me back while whispering things that I don't bother to hear. Theres only Lisa in my mind. Her face, her jokes, her annoying moment. Her everything.

"You may see her if you want, Sir." A nurse come and said that to us. Without waiting for anything else, I pull myself out of Nick, and then get up and walking inside the room.

There, I saw it.

My lifeless sister's body.

oh my gosh... im so sorry that i did this guys

and i will def crying if the soundtrack was not 32 degrees when i wrote this. please tell me if you like this one. and IM SO SORRY OKAY!!!!!!

and yes thats all....

im sorry....

forgive me........

but comments pls....

and tell me wdyt ab this...

i love u......