Frustration

Lisa's POV

He said theres one person I need to say sorry to. His words are still spinning around in my head for the least few hours I think. I can't tell the exact time because I have no idea about what time is it now and when do I arrive at this place called heaven. Literal heaven. Soon as He left, I brought myself to walking around this place. Everyone is smiling and I feel peace in me, but the thought of that someone is the one that bug me and makes me feel a bit upset. Who? Who could it be?

I saw a river. A beautiful river, and without hesitate, I sat on the side of it. I love watching water flowing, and one of my favorite sounds in the world is the sounds of water hitting the rock or something else constantly. It will bring me peace and I just love it so much. The green grass is making the place more perfect. Actually, theres only perfection in this place.

When I put my hand in the water, the cold feeling makes me gasp and then soon I feel so relaxed, the water is so good until I really want to throw myself into it. I pull my hand back, when suddenly all of the memories coming back at me.

No, it doesn't hurt like last time, but it feels weird for sure. And it's not bad like the last time either. It feels like the puzzle is completed. All of the pieces take it's places in the right position. I stare at the water while some memories are playing in the head of mine.

"Lisa! Dani! What are you doing?! Do you even pay attention to what I said?!" Christina look at me and Dani with that bossy face of hers. And is it make me and Dani scared? No, of course not. We stare at eachother and grinning. "Yes, sorry Christina, we were just bored hearing you talking."

I'm faking a yawn and Dani did the same while saying, "Booooorrrriiiiingggg!" I could see Kath and Lauren hold themselves from laughing, and Amy just look at Christina, terrified a little, but I know that she wants to laugh too. "Young ladies, I am so angry right now. And you made it worse by doing that. You will receive my revenge after this band meeting."

I smirked, and then drag my body to the front while my hands are on the table. "Oh, can't wait. Bring it on, old lady."

Then the view is changing, and now we're in the backyard. "THIS IS FOR YOU TWO FOR IGNORING ME EARLIER‼!" Christina yelled while attacking me and Dani with her water gun. I laughed in the memory and also laughing right now. Then Lauren starts to attack Dani and I too.

"LAUREN! YOU'RE A TRAITOR!" Dani yelled while trying to shielding herself from the Lauren and Christina's attack. "I THOUGHT YOU WERE ON OUR SIDE!"

"SORRY DAN, CHRISTINA PROMISED TO BUY ME PASTA AND CHICKENS TONIGHT!" She said while laughing and still attacking me and Dani nonstop. "Lauren I can't believe you really giving up our sisterhood with pastas!" I said, then gasping because someone shot the water right onto my face. "LAUREN IS ON MY SIDE. SO DOES AMY AND KATHERINE. SO DO YOU SURRENDER?!" Christina yelled out and because Dani and I are out of number, and we're already soaking, we both put our hands up in the air, the sign of we're surrender and lose.

"I am so mad at you, Lauren. I can't believe you would to trade our friendship and sisterhood just for some food." Dani hisses. "Dani, it's not just food. It's pasta. And chicken. You know that I love pasta and chicken more than anything." Lauren answers with a praising look.

"Including me?!" Dani gasped in shocked. "ESPECIALLY YOU!" Lauren said and then we all just chuckling. I smiled to the memory and I even laughing when seeing Christina's face, and when Dani mad at Lauren. what a beautiful memory to be witnessed and remembered again. Then I remember Lauren's face when she said that I broke my promises. I feel down again right away, all of the guilty feeling suddenly covering my whole body. Is she the one that I need to say sorry to? But how?

How could I say sorry to her when the fact is I'm not with her right now. And the only way I could do apology to her is by me getting out of here. So clearly theres another person that's not my sisters that I need to say sorry to. BUT WHO?!

I groaned and suddenly feel so frustrated by the whole thought in my head. What am I supposed to do? I grasp my head in frustration. How do I get out of here? WHO is that person?

Without thinking twice, I scoop up the water from the river with my hands, and then splashing it out to my face. I gasped but then feel so good. I did it couple times more just in case it could get my mind refreshed. Frustrating, I look at my own reflection on the water. I look at my own face with anger and frustration. Then the more I look to myself, the more clear I feel mind get. The water become peaceful again, and that is when I heard something in my head.

"You need to know what happened when you broke my promises."

"My promises."

"My,"

"Promises."

It echoing inside of my head, causing me to feel like have been spinning around. What does it mean? Just before I could thinking about that thing for more, someone standing right on my left. I don't have to move my body to see who that person is because the reflection on the water is already told me who it was.

"I'm the one who promised her those, and then you're the one that broke them all." Said the girl that I know she's the little me.

GUYS I JUST FINISHED DOING PHYSICS AND REALLY WANTED TO WRITE SO HERE YA GOO!!!

AND ALSO DO YOU JOIN THE GIVEAWAY ON INSTAGRAM???? I WOKE UP THIS MORNING WITH NOTIFICATIONS OMG LIKE WHATS GOING ON?! then turned out the girls are doing the giveaways! omgg AND THE MERCH IS SOOOOO CUTE!!! LIKE WHAT THE HECK SIDJAJDKSAASD;SLA

AND ALSO!!!!!! LESS THAN IN A W

EEK WE COULD HEAR THE NEW SINGLE FROM TAYLOR ALISON FRICKIN SWIFT OMG ARE THIS EVEN REAL?

ALSO THE SGC MV WILL BE OUT THIS SAT?!?!?!?!?!? WHAT IS GOING ON?!??!?!?! APRIL IS A BLESSED MONTH OMGGGGGGGGG

IM SO EXCITED!!! IVE BEEN GETTING SO MANY ATTACKS THIS MONTH SJDKASJDS

okay lol enjoy, and pls tell me what do you think about this chapter because i highkey love the result of my writing AHAHAHAHA SEE YA!

luv u <3