A Conversation In Heaven

Lisa's POV

I opened my eyes and feel my body so slight. i woke up in a white room, there are just a few tables and chairs. I remembered all of my memories and I remember all of the pain that I have felt. Where am I? I look around and there's no little me anywhere. Then I see a plain white door, and without thinking any much longer, I walked to it and opened it.

What a surprise.

It was a park. A beautiful park, if I might add. There are beautiful flowers and I could see people everywhere. They don't bother to look at me because they were too busy to talk to each other or some of them are too busy to admiring the views. Can't blame them because the view is really gorgeous. Am I in heaven?

"yes."

I jumped when I heard an answer for my question. I already make sure that I only said it in my heart. "I could hear it too."

"Am I really in heaven?" I asked him but he just smile and starts to walk. I followed him right away because I think he's the one that could give me answers. He sat on a bench and I did too. He stare at the children that playing around a huge tree not so far away from our position. "Yes, you are."

Stare in shocked, I look at his eyes. They were amazing, the mixture of blue and green. I could literally lost in the very first second after we look at each other. Then a thought came into my head. "So I already died right now?" he laughed a little and when he did it, it feels like I could almost feel all of the happiness in the world.

"Not really." I waited for him to go continue his sentence, which he did. "You have succeed to pass through the pain. It was a test and I'm so proud also glad that you did it, Lisa."

I keep my mouth shut when suddenly all of the memories of me savoring all of my baby sister's pain come into my mind again. "Did all of that really happened?" he look at me with a sad look. "Yes."

"Why? Why are you letting them happened?" I asked him, clearly I know that he's God. "Because it needs to be happened. I gave you tests and pain so you can be stronger than before. I gave you all of the problems so you can learn how to be patient. I gave you fear so your faith could go stronger. I gave it all to you so you can learn how to be a better person. All of the things that happened to Lauren, Dani, and Amy, it needs to be happened. I already wrote it since they were born."

"It's all my fault. I left them." I said when keep in silent for a while after he said all of those things. I feel my self begin to shaking and then sobbing because I can't help myself. I can't hold the tears. "What am I supposed to do?"

"I give you two choices. You can stay here, or you can go back to your body."

As I look around, I know that this is the most beautiful place in the world and I obviously wanted to stay here. Then Lauren's face come into my mind. the ones when she was five and I gave her Mr. Gribble. When we cuddled up all night. When we watch the sunrise and the sunset. And then when we were in our room, and she said; "You broke your promises, Moose." It all hit me and I know right away that I have to come back. I promised Lauren that I will come back for her. I promised her that since the very first time I left the house. I have failed and I wont break my promise again. Not again. I need to come back. Lauren needs me and I need to tell her how sorry I am.

"I want to come back." I said without any hesitation. He smiled and then nod his head. "I know you're going to chose that."

"Before you leave, I want to tell you something." I stare at him carefully. "Forgiveness is a powerful thing. So powerful until it can changes both of our lives and the others. It will affect everything in your life. Your future and also your view of your past. Sometimes the fault isnt always on us or somebody elses. But it was on the situation. The bad situation makes us feel insecure and then it created problems. Then we found ourselves the next day to find any excuses to blame someone with everything that happened. We always need someone to blame, but the worst thing that we ever could possibly always do is blaming ourselves. I know it's not easy, but try to do it. because once we could forgive, then we will feel free and be in peace. It's a beautiful thing, being in peace. Goodbye for now, my child."

With that he stood up and walking away without waiting for me to say any words. I stare at his back in awe. I just met and talk with God. Oh my god. What is happening? "There's another one person that you need to say sorry to." He said, looking back at me and then disappearing.

He said I have to say sorry to one person. But who could it be?

lmao do NOT attack me! 

i know nothing about a convo with God. so please if theres some mistakes or maybe you hate it or you're a very religious person and dont approve this chapter, forgive me please. and i actually feel a bit proud about the forgiveness part because it's all my word lol. dont be mean pls and tell me what do you think about this chapter!

i know its a bit lame but heeey IM TRYING!!!!!!

okay lol now is midnight and im watching tris crying because of mom has died. yes, im watching divergent right now. for the hundreds times. i 

ALSO THIS IS THE TIME WHEN LISA DIED. SHE'S IN HEAVEN U GUYS THATS WHY SHE DIED.. NOW U KNOW. I PUBLISHED THIS NOW BECAUSE IT NEEDS TO BE OUT AFTER I INSERTED THE CLIFFHANGER ON Alive and A Sorry CHAPTER AHAHAHAHA

ENJOY MY DUDES

THANKS LOVE U!

ps. this is a new record tho, 4 updates in less than 3 frickin days. ur welcome