The New Place

Lisa's POV

I couldn't take my eyes off of the little girl I just met. I kept thinking who could it be? I feel like I know her so well, but who is she? She's just looks like a bit like me. She doesn't say any single word since I found her crying on the ground earlier. Her little red t-shirt with some butterflies on it just look so cute on her. her bare feet taking steps with my hand is still on her hand. We were walking for almost I don't know, maybe like 15 minutes? And I just studying her the whole time. I wanted to ask her things, but deep inside I know that she wouldn't answer and she looks like won't like it if I asked her many questions, so I just follow her around. I don't know where she will take me.

In this hall, turns out there were couple turns. We took left and right a few times and I didn't argue with her. Our hand holding eachother tight until now. and she's not looking at me the whole time. I begin to wonder, did someone just sent her or what? But why does it feel like I have know her for so long. So frickin long until I didn't remember. And why would anyone sent her to me? and who could it be?

Finally she stops her steps and just stood there. I take my eyes off of her, then look at what she's looking at, and turns out theres a door. A white big door. I don't know what's the inside of it, and before I could think anything about it, the little girl starts walking again which makes me walk too whether I want it or not. But anyway, why is this door exist here? Does this little girl come out from the inside of the door, and somehow she got lost? But she leads the way the whole time we're holding hands. Does it mean she wants to take me here?

"Did you live here?" I asked the girl, because I feel so confused. She looks at me right away, there are no smile on her bright face. She's just nod and stare at the door again, maybe waiting for me to open it. I knocked the door couple times and got no answer. And this little girl is not helping either! I sighed and decided to open it by myself without letting go of her tiny little hand. I don't know I just don't want to feel the empty feeling on my hand after we broke the holds.

Oh my God.

I feel so amazed by what I see after I opened the door. I look at the ceiling and my eyes found a big fancy chandelier. I was amazed so much by it's size and how cool that thing is. Then I saw this carvings on the ceiling. I couldn't see it clear but I know there are carvings on it. and it was so beautiful. it makes this room even cooler than few seconds ago. Then I look at the wall, there are so many paintings. Paintings of people that I didn't recognize. I walk towards them and touch some of it. all of them are amazing. Like they made by the most talented artist in this universe, because it looks like real so much. I stare at them for minutes. Then I remember that I am here because a little girl who's not holding my hand anymore maybe since I took a step into this room. I was so mesmerized by the view until I didn't realize that we're not holding eachother's hand anymore.

I look around the room and found her at the front of this room. she's staring at the huge window infront of her. I could see clouds and trees through the window. I just realize that we're in like...church? because the chairs, the interior, the everything. What is this room? I walked to her while looking at my left and right, still wondering about this place. And no, this is the first time I saw a room with the color other than white. Wait, are there other rooms in this place? Or is it just this room here? Only one person can answer it and she's standing not far away from me.

I knelt down next to her just so I could look into her eyes, and she could look into mine. "Hey, little girl," she blinked couple times before she turned around and facing me. her eyes just makes my heart a bit warm and sad at the same time. realize that nobody is here, so pretty sure she's not with her parents or someone. "Why did you bring me here? Who are you? Why does it feel like I know you so well?"

She's giving me a sad smile. Like...feeling pity or sorry for me. I don't like that kind of look and I used to be mad when people giving me that look, but when it comes from this mysterious little girl, I just feel my heart break a little. She stare at my eyes, feels like she's studying me like I'm studying her the whole time. I feel like she could see through me, like she could read my mind. But she stas silent untl now, and then she reach out her hand, pointing to the huge window. I don't waste any time to see what shes pointing.

What is happening?

All of the beautiful trees and clouds are slowly changing into some color, like theres someone who turn on a projector. This was like watching a movie. I look at my behind and see no projector or something. Then I heard the sound of a baby, crying. I look back at the window and gasps. I could see a new born baby. That little baby is crying on the mother's arm and the dad smiles, welcoming their new child to this world. I could see a boy and a girl jumping so excited wants to see their new baby sibling. This is so beautiful to watch. All of them are smiling, welcoming their family new member. Then its changing again. and I could see the baby is growing a little bigger. She's laughing at something that her brother does. I could see the children in that room looks so happy and fun. This warms my heart so much, seeing them like this. then its changing again. and I could see the mysterious little girl in it. I look at her, who's still on my left, and she's just smiling watching them with me. I look back at the window to continue watching it. the little girl was laughing and jumping around with such an excitement. It feels like the whole world just smiling around her too. Then theres other little girl that I could assume as her older sister. "Christina, come on!" as soon as the mysterious little girl yelling, her older sister came into the room then smiling, and then just follow her younger sister, jumping around and laughing.

"Lisa! This is so fun!"

What did I just hear?

HAAHAHAHAH HELLOOOO MY DUDS! I FEEL LIKE WRITING SO I JUST WANT TO PUBLISH THIS HEHE!!! AND ALSOOO OMG TAYLOR SWIFT OWNS THE NIGHT AT iHEART MUSIC AWARDS AND I'M SOOO EXCITED FOR IT!

AND TURNS OUT THAT LITTLE GIRL IS LISA HAHAHA WHICH ONE OF YOU WHO THOUGHT THAT SHE'S LITTLE LAUREN?? NAHH UR WRONG BOI AHAHAHAHA!!!

and also..you know what i feel so happy today because of taylor swift okay. like...really she doesnt know that im exist but still i just feel happy even tho i just could see her on my phone lmao. and shes roasting the media and the haters when shes accepting the Tour Of The Year HAHAHA AND IM SOO HERE FOR IT! and the video of her sneaking out to walk to the pit and taking pics with fans just warm my heart omg. SHE LOVES US SOO MUCH SWIFTIES, BE PROUD AND I WONT BLAME YOU IF YOU'RE CRYING BECAUSE IM CRYING TOOO OMG!! she said "when theres new music, you will be the first to know." IM FRICKIN SOBBING OMGGGG!!1 AND NOT TO MENTION THAT SHE TALKED ABOUT US IN HER WHOLE SPEECHES OH MY GOD SHE'S SUCH AN ANGEL! I LOVE HER SO MUUUUCH OH MY GOSH

also guys if you havent noticed yet, i have a work called Thoughts. it's a place for me to pouring out all of my experience and life lesson. and i just published a part, talking about bestfriends. i just hope that my story could at least helping one of you and letting you know that you're not alone in this wolrd who have those kind of problem! anyway, check it out!

okay hahah this is too long! tell me what do you think about this chapter! byeee see ya later!