e p i l o g

E P I L O G

"Lauren! Come here and help me with these boxes you lazy butt!"

A girl with long brown hair comes out of the house and started to pout. "I don't like this."

"Neither do I, but the boxes aren't going to walk themselves into the house, Lo." Christina smiled. "After you help me with these boxes, go find Dani, okay?"

Lauren frowned, looking at her oldest sister weird. "where is she going anyways?" she asked while carrying a box. They both walked into the house when suddenly there was a noise coming from inside the house. Their brand new house. Christina and Lauren look at eachother, and then walk faster into the house without saying any word.

There she is. laying on the floor.

"Oh my god! What is happening?!" Chris said while Lauren just drop the box she carried and then run towards the girl who lay down on the floor while holding her butt. "Lise, are you okay?" Lauren asked, concerned.

Lisa chuckled. "It's okay, it's just my butt kissed the floor too hard." Lauren rolled her eyes. "Come on," she helped her older sister to get up.

"What is happening, young lady? You just got out of hospital. You do know what doctor said. You-"

"OKAY CHRISTINA!" Lisa cuts off Christina's speech, because she knows it will take 10 hours to finish, and she doesnt want that to happen. "I wanted to try to change the bandage, so I went here to looking for some band-aid and stuff, I got stumbled by my own feet, that was when I suddenly fall and then fall on my butt kissed the floor first."

Christina sighed. "Be careful, Lisa. And why don't you call me or anyone to help you out looking for things?"

"I can't find anyone in the house," she said. "and I don't want to bother any of you." She said, whispering.

Lauren frowned again, this time Christina is also frowned. "What do you mean?" Lisa let out her breath. "Nah, just forget it, I'm going to my room."

Christina grab Lisa's hand, fast. "No, why do you think that?" Chris asked. Lisa started to tearing up. "I feel like a burden." She said with breaking voice. "I feel like I can't do anything right because of this stupid headache. I don't like to make any of you having difficult time because of me. I don't want that, but it is what happening these days instead. I'm sorry." She breaks down crying. Christina hugged her so tight.

"Ssh, don't say that. You are not a burden. And you will get well soon enough, okay? we don't mind to help you out, Lisa. And you shouldn't thinking any of these. These what, at least, things that we can do for you. You were in pain a lot longer and worse than all of us. Ssh." Lisa is still sobbing on Chris' shoulder. she hugged her oldest sister tightly while Lauren just watching there and then join the hug.

"Okay, what about us making dinner huh?" Chris said to enlighten the mood.

"You look 1000 times uglier after crying, Lise." Lauren suddenly blurted out which inviting Lisa's famous glare. "WHAT?!"

"AS IF YOU DON'T LOOK UGLY YOURSELF TOO AFTER YOU WERE CRYING LAUREN!" lisa yelled. "COME HERE YOU RAT!" lauren screamed and then running around the kitchen while Lisa was running after her.

"DANI, AMYY‼ HELP ME TO GET THAT RAT‼!" lisa yelled when Dani and Amy came into the kitchen. Without thinking any longer, they started to running around the kitchen like little kids.

Kath suddenly came and wrapped her hand around chris' shoulder. Christina just chuckled there and then wiping away her tears while smiling.

"My family." 

T H E  E N D