Bed Time Story

Katherine's POV

Amy and I now are in Lisa's room.

After the doctor explain things to us, Chris and Nick excuses themselves to looking for my two baby sisters, Lauren and Dani. Amy were insisted to come, but then Christina stopped her, because maybe she understand that Amy is not in a good condition right now. Lisa is still asleep, Doctor John had injected her with something that could make her calm down, but that means she will be in a sleep condition.
Amy laying down on the couch while her head is on my lap. I strokes her hair softly, just like what we used to do, back when we still lived in that house.

That house.

I am trying so hard to put away the Lisa tragedy out of my head, but I feel its impossible. This guilty feel will never leave me. will never leave my head alone. It will always haunting me down. "Kath?" Amy is taking me back to earth. I have drowned in my own thoughts many times.

"Yeah?" I look at her beautiful eyes. I used to see her eyes dazzling with happiness. I remember that she would cry because of too much laughing. But now all I see is sadness. I could tell you that she had not have a good sleep, her eyes look dark because of tired, and not to mention the bags under her eyes.

"Why did you left us?" she asked, looking straight at me. I sighed. I know one of them will ask me about it, sooner or later. I still look at her eyes, my baby sister is waiting for me to answer her question. I smiled to her, ready to answer it. "It will be a long story."

"It's okay." Amy said. "You used to read me a book, and I didn't complain, so I wont mind." I laugh. That is so true, I always love to read, and sometimes I want to read it outloud. Christina always complaining, but not Amy, she will stay in the room with me, and listen to my reading.

"Okay, Ames," I said, then begin to tell the real story. "When Christina left us that day, I don't feel comfortable anymore in that house. You and the others are really my strength, I stay because all of you stay."

"Then why did you leave?"

"Amy, I am not finish yet," Amy apologized, then I continue my story session. "I never feel comfortable in there since years. I have arranged my plan for years, but I don't want to leave all of you behind. I want to be with you and focus on the band. I don't really like it, but since you like it, Dani like it, Lauren and Lisa like it, I decided to stay a little bit longer. Christina knew about this, I told her first, and she didn't mind. She understand. Then things changed. Dad's company went down. Three of us, the eldest, knew about this. we decided to not tell you three, because we don't want you guys to think about it. Let the eldest trying to take their role."

Amy is still listening, but now she's staring at the ceiling. "We've had our moment, trying to help mom and dad. Not the financially way, but we were trying to find the way out of those problems. It was not only about the money. It was about you three too. With the boys left, then the three of you are our main concerns. Dad didn't take it, he said that everything is fine, and we don't have to worry about it. but then Chris fight him. We already knew that nothing was alright, but he still said it. Dad slapped her. that night, is the last night we have a serious talk with mom and dad. A week later, Christina packed her things and left. She didn't tell me anything about it. remember Ames? We were so down back then."

Amy nodded. "I cant sleep and so frustrated about everything. If I stay in that condition, I know that I will lose myself. That night, when you finally can sleep at least four hours, I look at my old journal and see my old plan. That night, I decided to do it. I promised myself to come back for you and the others when things get better. I will take all of you with me. in two years I planned to go back and take you, but then life makes me so busy, my business growing up so fast. Everytime I wanted to go, there must have a thing happened. Then I met Lisa, and we found you." I look at Lisa, she's still sleeping.

Now I confused because I couldn't hear anything. And when I look at Amy, she's sleeping.

Great, so I was just talking to myself all this time.

Great, Ames.

Whatever, I will get some sleep. I kissed Amy's forhead, and then looking for a nice position to sleep.

Christina's POV

Nick and I are still at the park right now. We decided to stay a while at the park, while watching dauren plus the sky. Lauren and Dani are still laying on the ground, talk about something that I don't know. I don't want to ruin their moment, so I don't tell them that I am here. They laughing sometime, it makes my heart a little warmer. In this situation, it feels so great to hear those laugh. Although it was not as loud as usual, but still. At least, they laughing. At least, they still have something to not make them think about the bad things that happened to us these days. At least, I know now that they are safe.

"Babe, what about our marriage?" Nick asked, it makes me lift my head from his comfortable shoulder. "What about it?"

He sighed. "Everything that happened was not like our expectation. Our plan is going to talk to your parents about it, but then everything happened." I look at his gorgeous eyes. he was right tho, all of this just beyond our expectation. Even we didn't think all of this were going to happen. God is really having a great plan for all of us. The cimorelli. It's us now who have to decide, are we going to make it or not?

I still looking at his eyes. think about things that I am going to say. Then I am ready. "Nick Reali, will you marry me?" his smile is growing. Then he kissed my forhead, deeply.

"You were right, everything that happened was not like our expectation. But like you said, I am an adult, I have to make my own decision. I will marry you even if my parents said no. you are the one who is always be there whenever I needed someone. You are the one who makes me feel safe. You are the one who I know that I could count on to. You are the one who can handle me very well. You are the one who always makes me the happiest woman who ever lived. You are the one."

I could see his eyes getting wet. He kissed me so passionately, full of love and happiness. We stayed on that position until he broke it and resting his forhead against mine. Then he said, "So are you ready to become Mrs. Reali?"

HEIIIIII BOI!!! lol i was thinking about The One-song in wedding ep-while i wrote chris pov hahahaha

and sorry, i cant publish a chapter daily:(

but enjoy this okkk

see ya in the next chapt lads!!!!

AND THANKYOU THE BOOK ONE HAS REACHED 3K READERS WOW, that is my first book with 41 chapters lol i am proud!!!!!

thanks yall

love yaa

COMMENT!!!!!!!!!!

byee