Reasons

Christina's POV

Kath and Nick seems like they don't agree with me.

Because right after I tell them my suggestion, both of Kath and Nick looked shocked. "What do you mean by we're going back to Dad's house?"

I sighing. I look at my food and have no appetite to continue eating it. this conversation makes me frustation again. I pushed a bit away my plate, then thinking about how to tell the reasons to my fiancee and my little sister. Of course, I have the reason. I actually have had think about this for a while, since yesterday, when Lisa is awake for the first time after coma.

"Chris, you know that Ames, Lauren, and Dani had bad experience in that house. They just got away from that house, but now you want them to live in that house again? Are you going mad?" Kath said, her tone raised a bit higher, and now some of people around our table pay attention to us.

I take a deep breath. Nick is staring at me, then smile. He understand. First, he understand to not speak a single word if it comes to the women talking/debating. And second, he understand me. He knows what am I gonna say. He believes in me. Uh, I'm so lucky that he's mine. Okay, so I look at Kath, she looks a bit mad. "Listen, I have reasons."

She silenced herself. "First of all, Kath, you said that they had bad experiences in that house. Yes, I agree with you, but they also have good experiences. When everything is still perfect, don't you remember?" Kath doesn't saying a single word, looks like I made it to make her pay attention. "Second, with us live in that house, maybe it will help Lisa to remember so much faster, because that house have so many incredible memories. at first I disagree either with my idea, but after I think about it, I thought thats the best idea. But now the problem is, if we will really go back to that house, it means you and Lisa have to moving out. I don't want to do this, but Ames, Laur and Dani will not ever agree if they had to be seperated. They need us, Kath. With our parents are in jail, that means we have to handle everything. I don't mind to keep all of them, but what about you and Lisa? Do you really want us to be seperated again? Especially when Lisa needs all of us right now to recover and getting her memories back. I won't forced you to do this, I will let you think about this."

Now Katherine looks frustated by every word I said. I honestly really want to take all of them to Sacramento. My house, well Nick's too, is pretty big, we have three bedrooms. And If my calcualtions are right, the youngest three can stay in one room, and the other two could stay in the other room while Nick and I still sharing bed. But the thoughts of living in that house, seems like a good idea. Yes, that house looks creepy, but we can work on it.

"Okay." Kath said. Then look at me in the eye. "I really have to think about this. But what are we gonna say to our baby sisters? I mean Lisa is allowed to go home tomorrow, but I don't think it's a good idea if we're going back to that house tomorrow, because that house is definitely a mess. And totally looks like a haunted house."

I think about it for a minute, and Kath has the point. We can't go back to that house for tomorrow. If we're really going to live in there, at least we have to paint and clean the entire house. "I agree. What about our house?" I look at Nick, his plate is already empty. He just nod and smile. "Yeah, you guys could live in our house." He said.

"Sacramento?" Kath asked. "Okay."

It's all set. Let's tell my baby sisters about this!

Amy's POV

"Laur, you need to get some sleep." I said, not too loud. We're still in Lisa's room. Dani is next to Lisa's bed, talking about something that I don't know. While I am next to Lauren, on the carpet, watching her eating her foods. Right after she's done with feeding Lisa, Dani insisted her to touch and eat Lauren's food. I don't think that Lauren will eat her foods if Dani wasn't insisted her to do so, because I could see that all Lauren all ever wanted is there with Lisa. But also we need to remind her that she's a human too. Humans needs to sleep and eat okay.

"It's okay, Ames, I'm okay." She said, continue to eat. I rolled my eyes. "No, you're not. You look awful and I don't like it."

She sighed then look at me with a smile. "Thankyou for your compliment."

"Okay, Lauren, first, don't say that while smiling because you look like a psychopath. And second, I love hearing your sarcasm again." Lauren laughing hearing my words. It caught Lisa and Dani's attention. Then four of us just start to joking around. Then Lauren widened her eyes when she saw Lisa is trying to sit down. "Hey don't move too fast." She said.

"It's fine, Lauren. I can do this. Beside my back feels hurt so much." Lisa said and chuckled. "Finish your breakfast."

Lauren nod and then walk back towards me and sit on the carpet again. "Don't worry, you know that Lisa is strong enough for sitting on her bed." Dani said, then Lauren nod with a smile rise on her prety face. I watched all of this with joy and feel my heart getting warmer.

No, I won't cry.

Then the door opened. It shows Nick, Christina, and Katherine. I look at them and smile. I never felt this happy when I see them entering a room. I don't know, its kind of make me realize that meeting my older sisters again is not a dream. It happened, for real. And I am very grateful for that.

"Good morning. How do you feel?" Kath asked to Lisa, while Chris and Nick sit on the couch. Kath and Lise did a small talk. I look at Chris. There's something bothering her. I could tell you that by her expression. By her face. She wasn't even smiling when she entered the room. Clearly, she have something going on her mind. I am scared now. Because Chris only become like this if theres something very important going on.

Then Chris makes all of the eyes in this room staring at her.

"Girls, we need to talk."

Did I just said that I'm scared? Well, now I am way more scared.

GUYYSSS THEIR COVER OF SHALLOW IS SO GOOD OMGGGG AND BY THE WAY, GO COMMENT ABOUT WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THIS CHAPTER OKAY, I NEED UR OPINIONS PLEASEEE

I HAVE NOTHING TO SAY HAHAHAHAH SO ENJOY THISS

LOVE YAAA

AND WILL THEY ACCEPTING CHRIS' IDEA????? SEE YA ON THE NEXT CHAPTER

BYE.

go comment.

im serious.

gO!