The Pain Pt. 2

Lisa's POV

As soon as I said that I'm ready, and I convinced myself to do this, to accept the pain and whatever it takes to getting back my memories, I closed my eyes and feel all of the thing started to spinning around me. it's getting faster and faster until I feel dizzy and feeling not strong enough to standing up by my own feet. I hold the pain in my head because of the spin, then when I feel that it's all already stop, I dare myself to open my eyes.

And wow.

I feel even confused when I see the room around me.

There's no little me, no paintings, no fancy chandelier. I look around, and then suddenly it hit me. I remember that I used to sleep in one of those beds.

I am in my old room. Which is also means it's Dani's and Lauren's too. What happened? I still feel the pain in my head but it's not as bad as earlier. Suddenly, my feet just move without me moving them. it's just move by it's own. I tried to stop but it feels like I don't know how to walk anymore. I'm going straight to the bathroom. Closed the door, then walking to the bathroom sink. Theres a big mirror on the wall. While wondering what is happening to me right now, I'm shocking by the reflection on the mirror.

Dani's face.

My eyes got widen, shook by the view. Clearly now I'm the one who's standing here. But why does the reflection shows Dani's face? OR am I now in her body? I'm so scared so I'm trying once again to get out of her body. And it's working. I pulled myself so hard until I fell to the ground, and I could hear a thump too when I hit the floor. and I feel hurt too. It's all real, and I could touch anything. but then a voice of someone pulling the drawer open stole my attention. I look at my baby sister Dani, studying her face for a bit and I can clearly see black color under her big green eyes. Dry tears and clinched hand. "I'm useless. I'm a burden. I have failed to protect Lauren and Amy. I am a failure. I don't deserves to be happy. I have no time to be happy."

She whispered all of those things while I feel my heart hurts a lot hearing all of those coming out of her mouth. Then my eyes got widen again when I see my baby sister pulling out a razor blade out of the drawer. I could see her whole body shaking and I could tell you that she's terrified. "I deserves all of this pain." a tear rolls down her pale face. "DANI, DON'T!" I yelled but she didn't hear me at all.

"This, is for me being useless." As soon as the blade kissed her skin, I jumped at the feeling of hurted right on my left wrist. "This, is for me being a burden." I hissed at the new cut dani just made. Everytime she cuts her wrist, I feel it too. Then she continued it over and over again until I couldn't feel my own hand. "This, is for Christina who left us." I look at her with a surprised look. The pain on my wrist suddenly not having my attention. What does it mean by Christina left us? "This, is for Katherine, who left us too."

Kath too? What is happening. "And this, is for Lisa. Who left us too and also promised that she'll be back but shes never come." I feel burned by her statement. All of my body feels like got burned by the hottest fire in the universe. I can't feel anything except disappointment and sadness and the pain in my heart. I left them. I broke my promises. The pain on my whole body, plus the pain on my wrist just united become one. I feel so attacked by them all. I'm screaming in pain, this is worst than earlier. As the memories starts crawling back to me, I could feel how my wrist bleeding and my heart hurts a lot. I blame myself for everything that happened.

Then it's changing again. now I'm in the living room. I could hear some bangs come from the kitchen. Ignore my pain, I walk with such a force to the kitchen. And I'm welcomed by the view of dad kicking Lauren on the stomach. As soon as his leg touch Lauren's tiny stomach, I jumped. Because, again, I feel it too. Lauren fell down to the ground and so do I. What hurts me so much is not the pain on my stomach, or my bleeding wrist. But seeing live how my parents treat my baby sisters this bad. They lived with pain for years. I remember when I leave that day. They got suffered this much. and I could have come back and pick them out. But why didn't I do it? I broke my promises. I hate myself because of it.

I feel myself got drunk and my lungs are filled by smoke as I'm watching Amy and mom in a room. I can't breath and then got high because of some drugs that mom gave to Amy. She beats her couple times and I can feel them all too. I swear I can't move my body because of the mixture from what happened. Then after pain and pain and pain, I found myself laying down on the floor, with cuts that still has blood on my arms, pain on my stomach and my whole body, and also I can't breath properly because of the smoke and my head feel so heavy. I'm crying in pain. Not only because all of this thing hurts me so bad, but also because these are what my baby sisters had been through in years.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry." I whispered with my eyes closed. I can't even stand it to keep my eyes open. All of the pain and the guilty feelings are messing with me so much. The face of Dani when she cuts her arms, the face of Amy when mom got her drunk and gave her drug is appear in my mind. I'm sobbing again, harder than ever.

"You broke your promises, Moose." The face of Lauren said that hits me so hard all of sudden and came from nowhere. That's when I blacked out and feel my body like floating.

I broke my promises.

got bored and found out that i already wrote this chapter week ago! it has to be out after the pain pt.1 but i want to show you what happened with the girls in real world. and so yea whatever.

and tell me pls what do you think about this because i'm trying so hard to picture it so you can picture it easily when u read it!11!! and wow new update in less than three days what?????? AHHAHA OKAY I WILL LEAVE U ALONE!

comment pls

luv u guys