Hospital

Katherine's POV

We are 15 minutes away from the hospital.

After Amy called the hospital and tell us all about the news that should have told by Christina, I step on the gas and move the car faster than before. I never dare to driving this fast, but this is an emergency and is about my sister's life. So I don't have a choice except to drive faster. I tried to swallow back my anger and worriness for the sake of our safety. I want us to arrive there as visitors, not patients.

I didn't say anything the whole time too, because I and myself don't know what to say to comfort me right now, let alone the thought that I could comforting my baby sisters in this car. My power of comforting people with words is gone now and it all replaced by the endless thoughts of worst thing ever that could happen to Lisa right now in the hospital. I tried to stay positive and usually it wasn't hard for me, but today...it is hard for me to do.

The sign of the hospital is infront of our car. Amy saw it too because I could see her getting tensed and straightening her back on the seat. "We're here, Laur." Dani said and then I could feel movement in the back. I go to the parking lot right away and then park the car.

Just before I could say anything else, Lauren gets out of the car and don't even bother to close it back. Dani is following her right away, then Amy, then I'm the only one who left in the car. I take a deep breath because I really feel the need of doing it. then without thinking, I hit the steering wheel, as the release of all of my angriness and frustrating thoughts. Then I realize that Lisa is battling in there, I need to get to her. I get out of the car and run as fast as I could to catching up with my three baby sisters.

I look Amy and then running faster. We were on our way to Lisa's room. People watch us curiously and they gladly out of the way when they saw a running Lauren with tears on her face. When we arrived at Lisa's room hall, I stopped to catch a breath and then walking to the information table. A nurse come right away and ask me if I need some help. "Lisa Cimorelli." I said in the middle of my panting. "Where is she? Can you tell me wheres the surgery room that she's in now?" she looks at me confused a bit, then nod and started to typing on the keyboard.

"It's not far from here. You need to go to the end of this hall, turn right and then the surgery room hall would be in your left. She's in the room number 3." I said thanks and then start to run again. I found the door of lisa's room opened, and when I look the inside, I found my three sisters there.

"Kath, look!" Dani said, she hold Christina's phone. I sighed and take a deep breath. "Yeah. And Lisa is in the surgery room. I know the place and Dani, bring the phone please. Let's go!" we run again, passing by people with confused look. I wont blame them tho. seeing four people running is weird.

I followed the instruction from the nurse, and I found it! as soon as we entered the Surgery room hall, I feel so anxious and something in me feel like breaking. I don't want to know. What if bad things happened? But I tried to push it aside as soon as I look at my sisters' faces. I need to be strong for them.

We walked fastly, and I look at the doors, trying to find number three on it.

Found it.

The door was opened.

And I saw a woman,

Crying while hugging a body that covered by a white blanket.

"Christina?" when I hope the woman wouldn't look at me, I was wrong. It was Christina. Hugging Lisa's not moving body.