A Worry and A Sorry

Lauren's POV

"Why didn't she pick her phone up?" I'm walking back and forth while trying to call Christina for the hundreds times now.

"Lauren, stop. You make me feel so anxious right now." Amy bites her nails and I could see anxiousness on her face. It's all there. But I don't have time to commenting about it. I know I have made my sisters worried and nervous right now so I decided to take a seat next to Dani. I'm still trying to call Christina, but theres still no answer from her. What the heck is going on there?!

"I will try to call Nick now, I'm getting worried." I nod at Katherine and then she just walkout of the room. "What if something bad happened there, Dan?" I asked my little sister who wraps her arm around me now, try to comfort me from this scary feeling and thoughts.

"Ssh, nothing bad will happened okay? Let's just call Chris again."

"It's useless. Looks like she doesn't have the phone with her." Amy said, getting into the conversation. "I want to go home. Please, Ames." I feel myself crying right now. I couldn't hold the tears, I'm so scared. Seeing my tears, my two sisters just hug me and tell me nice things. But I'm too stubborn and realistic to hear those hopeful comments.

"I want Lisa. Please, Ames, I'm so scared. I don't want to lose her. Please. If you don't want to go with me now, I will ask someone to take me there." I'm sobbing like a child that wants some ice cream. Yes, it's that bad and it's that how much worried I am right now. "I want to go home too, Laur. I'll go get Kath, okay?" Amy said and I just nod. Dani and I are waiting, while Amy get Katherine's here.

"I will packing up our things okay? Why don't you keep trying to call Christina?" I said yes, and try again to call my oldest sister. It was ringing the whole time but nobody pick the phone up. When Amy said that she has a bad feeling, I just call Christina right away, but theres nothing until now. I am done being calm, I want to be on Lisa's side now. I shouldn't have left. If something bad going on there, I swear that I'm not going to forgive myself to left the hospital and come to Malibu. Lisa is more important than my parents trial. It's all obviously a fact.

Kath: Amy and I are going to the lobby and checking us out. We're going home, Laur. Is it okay that you and Dani brought our stuff to the lobby?

I got a text from Kath and without waiting for something else, I replied it with a yes. "Dan, Kath and Amy are in the lobby and checking us out. We should go now."

"Yeah sure, I'm done too anyway. Could you take Kath's suitcase over there? I'm with this one." She said while pointing to a blue suitcase that sit still not too far from me. "Yes, let's go."

I hope Lisa is fine. Please God. Nothing bad happened again please, at least...not her.

Lisa's POV

I'm the one who promised her those, and then you're the one that broke them all.

I just stay at the ground while looking at the little me through the reflection on the water. She looks at her reflection too. her face is emotionless, just like the one after she stopped crying when I found her in the white room. I didn't say any single word after she said that I'm the one that broke them all. What does it mean?

"We were so close. When she was born, I was the one that holding her tiny hands. When I look into her little brown eyes, I fell in love right away. I promised that I will do anything to make her safe and happy." I look at the one who's talking and she's not even bother to look back at me. Instead of cut her off, I let her continue because I need to know what does she means by all that.

"Mom said Lauren and I have this bond that no one else have. And we must never break that bond. I remember whenever she couldn't fall asleep, she would go to my bed and waking me up, begging me to let her sleep on my side. What can I say? I love her too much to say no. we used to go to the beach and staring at the sun when it's about to set, and also stargazing while waiting for the sun to rise. It was so fun and peaceful. I understand her and she understands me so much. We both have something in common that nobody elses have. We trusted eachother and love eachother so much. Every sister have their responsibility and also the closest one. Mine is Lauren. Mom and dad are always reminding me to protect her. And I promised myself too that no matter what, I will protect her with my life. It wont change, ever." I, then, see tears forming on her eyes.

"Then you came, Big Lisa. You started to push away the promise that I made. You became this stubborn and rebel person. I already placed my promise in the highest place in ourselves, but you somehow, take it down somewhere. I feel so disappointed. You left her that day just because you feel tired of living in that house. You forgot the promise that I made since forever ago. You left her and told her that it was for her good when you know it that it wont do her any good. You know it, Lisa. You know it from the very first place. But you did it anyway. You know that you broke my promises that day when you told her that you're going to move out, but you still push it aside because you were too stubborn to admit it. You only cared about yourself."

I feel hot tears come down on my face. I couldn't hold my tears and anger. Not towards my little me because of what she said. But at me. Why did I do those things? Slow but sure, I remember that day. I remember my feelings back then. I feel so furious and really couldn't hold it anymore to live in that house because dad slapped me and mom saying not nice things to me. I didn't care about Lauren. I didn't even think that it will make her suffered. Then I know...

"I'm sorry." I whispered while my tears are falling to the ground. "I'm sorry for breaking the promises. I'm sorry to leave her that day. I'm sorry to make her suffers the whole time. I'm so sorry." I started to sob even more like I have never had before.

The little me, shes looking at me and then tears comes out of her eyes. She looks at me painfully and it only makes me sob even harder than before.

"No."

GUYYYYS HELLOO WHATS UPPP AHHAHAH!! THANKS SO MUCH FOR YOU PEOPLE WHO STILL WAITING FOR ME TO UPDATE HAHAHAHHAHAHA IM SOOO SORRY THAT IT TOOK SO LONG!

NOOW PLS ENJOY THIS ONE! THIS CLEARY NOT MY BEST AND SORRY FOR THE CLIFF HANGER!11 I LOOOVE CLIFFHANGER! AND I LOOOOVE TEASING PEOPLE OKAY?!?!

OOH AND IF YOU HAVENT KNOW IT YET, MY AND MY FRIENDS HAVE A CLUB THAT CALLED "SAD BROKE GIRLS CLUB" We're going to do huge projects, its gonna be fun and exciting, sooo stay tune and follow us on instagram; OFFICIALSADBROKEGIRLSCLUB

im soo happy to meet the members of the club tho! theyre thee frickin best1! follow us there. and also i will taking over the instagram every moooonday yeet! and yes thats all...

OH AND HAVE YOU SEE TAYLOR SWIFT'S NEW MV??!??! OMGGG ITS SOO CUTE AND AMAZING!! OOMPA LOOMPAS ARE SHAKINGGGGGG LMAOOOO I LOOVE IT SO MUCH AND IT BROKE SOO MANY RECORDS! IM SOO PROUD OF MY MOM1!! AND AFTER ALL SWIFTIES R NOT THAT FOOL LOL HAHAHAHA 

OKAY GUYS TELL ME WHAT DO YOU THINK OKAY?!? AND FOLLOW ME ON INSTA; DANCIMFAM! THANKSSSS SEE YA1!!!