A Proper Conversation

Christina's POV

I woke up, and suddenly recognized Nick's face and a hand on my waist. Wait? Whose hand is it? When I look at it more clearly, my mind suddenly know that it is Dani's, because the pale skin. She's the only one in this sisterhood who have the most pale skin. I'm smiling, then move over her hand slowly because I don't want to wake her up.

I am a morning person, if you don't know that. I love being the one who's awake before anyone elses. However, I don't feel very good right now because my body and I know that I don't have a good normal sleep these days. But I have to force myself, because now I have to take care of all of my baby sisters. Who told you that being the oldest is easy?

I lift my body up, going to stand up, because if I sit, Dani and Nick will probably realize that I am awake and they will wake up too, I don't want that. I believe that Dani and Lauren came so late to this room. Oh my gosh, Lauren! Where is she?! As soon as I standing up and look around, God giving me the answer. Lauren is there, her head is on Lisa's bed. Her long messy hair covered her face. From her back movement, I could tell you that she is still sleeping, I smiled at the view. This remind me of when she's running to the park last night because of Lisa, but now she fell asleep next to Lisa.

I was thinking about last night, then something shocked me out.

Lisa's head is moving towards me. And her eyes are open.

I look at her, surprised. Right when I am about to waking up Nick, she put her right hand to her mouth, trying to tell me that I don't have to waking up anyone I guess. I nod, and taking steps towards her. Now I could see a bit of Lauren's sleeping face. I walk acrossed the room, to the other side of Lisa's bed.

It hurts. When my baby sister looking at me like I am a stranger for her. It really hurts.

"Hey, you okay?" I said, smiling at her. She look at me awkward and smiling. "I'm fine."

I don't know what to say, because I really have to pick my words carefully. I don't want to make her thinking about her past. "So, who are you?" Lisa starts the conversation after a while we're just staring at eachother.

"I am Christina. You can call me Chris." I said to her. I know I'm supposed to call the doctor, but Lisa is seem fine, and I really want to have a word with her. "Are you really okay?" I said, this time more distinct and worry. She's touching her bandage and sighed. "My head is a bit hurt, but it's okay. I think it's normal right? I mean if I don't have any bandage on my head then still feeling headache, that would be weird."

I laughed at her words. She is still the wacky Lisa. She is still my baby sister. The weird part of her will never be gone. This is the time when I have faith and a stronger hope that Lisa will get her memories back. "You're still funny." I said without thinking. She looked at me a bit confused, then asking me a question.

"Who am I?" I close my mouth, do I have to tell her name? What if—"Am I Lisa?" I look at her shocked. She remember?

"You remember your name?" She sigh in relief I guess. "No, I don't. Some voice were calling 'Lisa' when I was in that place. I thought it was my name, and thank God, it really is."

"What place? What vo—" I stopped myself as soon as I realized that I will causing her to having another headache. I will ask the doctor about this. What does she mean by that place and the voices she'd been listen? And when? Oh my gosh, this makes me so confused. "So you're my sister?" she asked.

"Yes, I am your oldest sister." I look at her with sadness. "Listen Lisa, you have so much time to remember the things that happened before, but you can't rushing it. We all want you to remember but the more you force your brain to do so, the more it will be broken. We will help you to remember, okay? Just take it slow."

She look at me with all of her attention. Then she nod. "Okay." She said, I sigh in relief. "But one more question."

"This is the last one, okay? What is it?" I asked her with my distinct tone. My baby sister nodding.

"Who is Lauren?"

Lauren's POV

I feel movements and heard some voices.

"Who is Lauren?"

I open my eyes when heard someone mentioned my name. I feel my eyes burning when I opened them. Well, maybe its because I haven't had a proper sleep. And the fact of I fell asleep at three in the morning does even makes more sense. As soon as I realized that I am in Lisa's room, I know who was mentioned my name earlier. It was Lisa. When I lift my head, my eyes found my oldest sister, Christina. She gasped when she saw me. Do I really look that awful? Oh gosh.

"That," Christina said. "is Lauren." I look at her, confused. Then I look at Lisa, she's looking at me too. "So, you are Lauren?" it sounds more like a pronouncement than a question. I nod as an answer to her question. "Yeah, I'm Lauren. How are you, Lise?"

"Uh, I'm fine." She said. "You don't look so fine, you need to get more sleep." I smiled at her words. Even when she lost her memories, and have bandage around her head, she still look out for somebody else. For me. "It's okay." I said to her. Then we stay in silence, for like two minutes straight.

"Someone kept mention your name, back when I was at that place." Lisa said innocently. I look at her with my narrowey eyebrow. What does she talking about? I look at Chris who sat acrossed me. She shaking her head as an answer for I-don't-know. Lisa is still looking at me, with her curious look.

"And your voice." She said. "I heard it too. You told me to comeback."

Oh my gosh.

GUUYSS HELLOOOO HIII!!!! I JUST WROTE THIS AND DECIDED TO PUBLISH THIS HAHAHAHHA ENJOY OKAYYY

AND....

GOODBYE IS A BOP!!! I LOVE IT SO MUCH OMGGGG, THE BEST THING IVE EVER HEARD THIS MONTH! NOVEMBER IS REALLY BLESSED WOW

i mean, new merch, new song, new pics of Lisa and Chad, Kath and Max, Dani and Emmyn, Chris and Nick. leave the single ones alone hahahaha

and btw, pls comment what do you think about this story and this chapter. i will give an answer to all of your question hahah

okaaay love you guys, see ya lateeerrr!!!!!!

BYEE

COMMENTS!

I AM sEriOUs!