the last chapter

o n e   w e e k   l a t e r

Amy's POV

"Okay, we're going now!" I waved my hand to Dani, Lauren, and Katherine as they walked out. They're going to buy some foods and just to hangout because the youngest one said she's bored and wanted to go out.

With they're leaving, there are only me and Lisa left in this hospital room. Christina is having an event with Nick, so she's not here right now. I look at my older sister, and found her sleeping in her bed. A small smile appear on my face instantly, tells a lot how happy I am to see her sleeping. Breathing. And looks so peaceful, and also alive. I went and sit on the chair next to Lisa's bed.

A week ago, Lisa saying sorry to all of us. She revealed the secret that Dani has been keeping for two years. She apologized to Lauren for breaking promises. I knew how sacred their promises are. It will always be important and sacred. The youngest three are always has....protector. for each of us. I remember how mom said that to me when everything was okay and we're still a great family. She said Christina has a special bond with Dani. While me have a special bond with Katherine. And Lauren? Lisa is always be her protector. We grew up protecting eachother, but we were always having that one closest sister.

I feel our sisterhood is becoming stronger again. I know everything is gonna be okay from now on. And-

"Shortie!" I jumped and blinked. What the heck! "I called you four times!"

"Gosh, Lisa." I put my hand on my chest. Cleary shocked. "Can't you call me with nicer and calmer voice?! What if I get a heart attack?!" I said, upset. And all Lisa does was laughing. I rolled my eyes, a sign of me really upset because of her.

"You were zoned out and I DID calling you with nicer and calmer tone. But you didn't listen, you rat! Also if you're having a heart attack, I could press this button and then doctors will come and you gonna be okay." Lisa smirked. "Problem solved."

"Whatever." I exhaled harshly. "Ames," Lisa called. I still feel my heart beat fast because of that rat. But I still look at her after she called me with a proper name.

"You know, I'm proud of you." I frowned. I thought the 'proud of you' session is already over. "I watched how you really wanted to buy something but you didn't, because you remember that Dani and Lauren were with you and they need money too. I watched you didn't go eat lunch because the foods that you bought was only fit for two, or even one. You gave it all to our baby sisters. You smiled watching them eating the food you've bought at school."

Lisa turned her position to be laying on her side, so she could look at me right in the eye right now. she reached her hand and I reached mine too just so I could accept her hand to get grabbed by mine. "I watched you drink," She said, almost like whispering after a minute of silence. "I watched you smoke."

"I watched you forced yourself after mom slapped you and threatening you that she's going to hurt Lauren and Dani if you say no to her. I watched you suffered in the bathroom, crying and don't want our baby sisters saw it." I started to bawling. The memories of all that started to come into my mind again, fill it's every spot perfectly. "I know about your headache, Ames. And I want you to go check up soon, maybe later when Chris or Kath comes back here. I don't accept no for this."

I nod and then wipe my tears away. "You are so strong, Amy. Don't forget that. You are the best sister anyone could ask for. I love you so much." Lisa sobbed. "I'm so proud of you. I'm sorry for leaving." I hug her body and we just stayed like that until Lisa said she can't breath.