Emotional Breakdown

Katherine's POV

"Girls, we need to talk."

I look at my older sister, Christina, right after she said that. I'm standing next to Lisa by the way, she looks at Chris with her confused look. I could tell you by her furrowed forhead. "What is it?" Dani said. Everyone in this room, including me and Nick, are staring at Christina, waiting her to talk again. But then, I remember something. We can't let Lisa listen to our plan...yet. Because there will be some debate about the tragedy that happened few days ago, plus we will talk about our old house. I am afraid if Lisa hear it, she will try to remember her past.

"Wait a minute." I said, makes everyone stare at me. "The doctor told me that Lisa is allowed to out of the room and have a walk and a therapist is wating for you at the park and want to have a word with you, Lisa. Lauren, could you accompany her?" Lauren looks at me with her confused look, but after I gave her a don't-ask-just-do-it, she nod. "Come on, Lise. Besides it's a sunny day."

But Lisa didn't move. "Why can't I join the talk?" oh my gosh. She understand. I forgot one thing, that she is my baby sister, she is Lisa Cimorelli, the one who have the most sensitive sense. She always realized things. She look at me, and I could tell you that she's a bit mad. "No, i don't mean that way. We will have the talk right after you talk with the therapist, okay?"

She doesn't seems like believe what I said, but she get up anyway. Lauren helped her put on her hospital sandals and drag her pole with the liquid bag hanging onto it. Lisa gave us one last glance, then she and Lauren walk out through the door. I heard myself sighing in relief.

"Why does Lisa have to go, Kath?" Amy asked. "What is the thing that we will talk about?"

I smiled weakly at her. "It's okay, Ames."

I sit on Lisa's bed. "Chris, you should be careful next time. This is a very sensitive topic, and we can't let Lisa heard it yet." Chris nod and lean her back on the couch with Nick beside her. "Okay, so, Lisa is out, and we're in the clear room, what's going on?"

I look at my baby sister, Dani. She look at me, then Chris. "I'll talk." I said, because I know that Chris is not in a good mood to talk about this. Both of Amy and Dani starts to pay attention to me.

"Okay, this is a very serious stuff." Amy looks like she's not breathing, because now it feels like the oxygen has left the room. "What about we live in our old house?"

Amy gasped, and Dani looks shocked.

Whoa, guess it won't be going well.

Dani's POV

WHAT THE ACTUAL HECK

I WAS JUST RUNAWAY FROM THAT HOUSE, BUT NOW THEY WANT ME TO GO BACK TO THAT HOUSE? LIKE, WHAT???? Okay I need to calm a little bit for the sake of the cimorelli sisterhood. But oops, I have failed to stay calm. I am going to explode.

"What? What do you mean by going back and live in that house?" I yelled at my older sister without even realizing it. "Don't you realize that we got so much hurt in that house? Mom and Dad will never let us go if we're going back to that house. They hated us. They don't care if you and Chris are there, they will punch us, punch me. Mom will slap me, and dad will beat me up until I can't stand by my own leg for a day." I said those things, do not realize that tears are already out of my eyes, make it's own way on my cheeks.

"No, Dani listen," Kath said, but then I get up. "No, Kath, you're the one who have to listen! You and Chris! In two years, my life has been a mess. In two years, I've been living in a jail. In two years, I got a new wound in every single day. In two years, I told myself that everything will be okay and you will come back, but the reality is no, you were never coming back. In two years, I always sleep everynight with dry tears because of feeling the wound that our parents gave me. In two freakin years, I wonder when will I ever leave that house. And now when I finally could be out here, not in there, then you want me to go back to that house?"

"No, don't say that you understand, when the truth is you don't! You don't understand my pain, my wound, and my feelings. Nobody can understand about what I've been through all this time." I fell on my knees to the cold hospital floor. "Please, don't take me back to that house. Please, please, please, I beg you. I don't want to get beaten again. I'm done being a worthless kid, I'm done accepting every wound that mom and dad had gave me. Please, don't take me back to that house."

I broke down crying like I have never had before. All of the pain suddenly come right to me, they were like hugging me, covering my whole body. My body feel hurt, especially my heart, it feels like someone stabbing it right in the middle. I remember every pain that I have forgotten. But then, I feel someone hug me so tight. I don't care about how I couldn't breath in the normal way because of the hug, I just lean myself to that person. This is the time that I knew that I can't hold myself any longer. I can't stand to be alone in this world again. I need my sisters.

"Ssh, no one can hurt you now, baby," I heard Chris whispering. "You're okay now, we're okay. I'm not going to leave you again. Ssh, I'm going to protect you, okay? You'll be alright, it's okay, I'm here."

I broke down crying even more, but this time, I'm just glad that I have my sisters back.

What will happen next?

HEEEYYY UPDATTEEE BOOOII

tbh i cried a little during dani's pov hahahah, hope it makes u a lil bit crying too!

and by the way, THE MUSIC VIDEO IS MAGICAL AND SO FRICKIN HILARIOUS HAHAHA!!!! I CANT STOP WATCHING IT OMGGGGGG HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA IF YOU HAVENT WATCH THE MV, GO WATCH IT NOW!!!!!

I am not celebrating christmas but the video makes me so happy hahahahahahah ESPECIALLY THE BLOOPERS HAHAHAHA IM DEAAAAAADDDDDDDDDDD

OKAY TELL ME WDYT ABOUT THIS CHAPTER OKAAAY SEE YA LATER ON THE NEXT CHAPTER

SEE YAAA

byeee

C O M M E N T S!!!1!11!11!!