Food And A News

Dani's POV

It's been two days since we got the news of Lisa being in coma.

it means it's been two days since everything feel like fall apart again one more time. Christina blaming herself of all of this situations. Katherine too, even though she's the one that actually holding this family up, making sure everyone is eating, I know that she's actually blame herself of lisa's condition too. And Lauren, don't ask me any question about her feelings. because theres only one answer. She's broken, again. After the last time, now she feels broken again. She didn't want to leave Lisa's side since she's been in coma again. And Lauren keeps blaming herself for Lisa being in coma, because she's the last person that being with Lisa before she's in coma again. Things really get rough in this family. The tests that given by God just feels like...endless.

"Laur, come on, you've been here for the last two days." Amy is standing next to a sitting Lauren who seems like not got bored at all for staring at Lisa. I watch Amy begging my sugar to go home. I actually haven't try to ask Lauren to go home, because I know that it's going to be useless. "No, Ames." Lauren said without looking.

Amys sighing and look at me, then she's just taking step away from Lauren. "I worried about her." Amy whisper to me. "I know, but we just gotta let her. this is hard for us, but this even harder for Lauren." I said, whispering too because I don't want Lauren to hear it even though maybe she knows that we're talking behind her.

"I will try to ask her to have some food later, don't worry, Ames." I hug her a bit, then her phone's ring. Yeah, Christina gave her phone so we could stay in touch. "It's Katherine." She said, then walking out of the room. I look at Lauren again, then decided to talk to her.

This is so painful. Looking at Lauren staring at Lisa. I could almost see guilty and pain in her brown eyes, wanting Lisa to wake up from coma again, like before. "Lauren, you need to eat. You havent eat anything."

"I don't want to go. What if Lisa waking up when I'm not here? No, I can't go, Dani." I take a deep breath. "I understand, but what if Lisa waking up then seeing you skinnier more than ever? You sure she's going to like it? no. You need to take care of yourself too Lauren. If you don't want to do it for yourself, then do it for Lisa. I'm sure that Lisa wants her Ladybug to be, at least, healthy. You can't watch her again if you're getting sick, think about that. Do you really think Christina will allowed you to watch and wait for Lisa here if you're sick? You know the answer."

That sounds a bit harsh, but I just want Lauren to think more realistic. A couple of minutes has passed, and I'm still standing next to her. then Lauren wrapping her face with her own hands. This is hard for her, I know. "Okay, I'm going." She said, I smiled to her, and feel a bit proud, because I could get her say yes when all of my older sisters couldn't.

"Come on! and we'll going to be real quick, don't worry." I wrapped my hand on her shoulder as we walk out of the room. when I found Amy, she's still on the phone. And she seems happy when I mouthing "We're going to eat." She nods, then entering the room while listen to Katherine.

Food, we're coming!

Katherine's POV

Christina called me earlier. She said something about police and our parents. I know where is this going to be. This about our parents hearing. And turns out it was right. Its about it.

Yesterday Chris gave Amy a phone so we could stay in touch. I think I'm going to give Lauren and Dani too. "Hey, how's there?" I said when Amy's picking up my call.

"Same like yesterday. Lauren doesn't want to go anywhere. She's just sit there watching Lisa." I feel like theres something in me feels painful. After a week of seeing Lisa and Lauren together again, seeing their smile again, hearing their cheerful voice, laughing at Lauren roasting Dani, then now Lisa's going back to be silent with her closed eyes, while Lauren looks like someones pulling out her happiness. This makes me so sad oh my gosh. But things happened for a reason right? We just don't know yet the reason behind all these. "Dani is talking to Lauren, let's see if she could make Lauren to at least go get some food. I worried about her a lot, Kath."

"Me too. Anyway, I need to tell you something. Could you please don't let Laur and Dani to hear me talking?" I said, realize how sensitive this parents topic is for them. Amy is still could be able to manage and control herself when we're talking about our abbusive parents. But Lauren? I'm afraid she will have a panic attack, I don't want that to happened. While Dani? You know how rebel and stubborn she is. I don't want to cause any yelling or anything for right now.

"Got a good news, Lauren and Dani just walking to the cafetaria right now, so I'm in Lisa's room alone. Well, with Lisa of course." I chuckling. Silly. "Okay, and I need you to understand and be calm about what I'm going to say." I said, and then when Amy said okay, I starts to talk again.

"Christina called me earlier. Apparently the hearing session for mom and dad is going to be a few days from now. And all of you have to be in Malibu to give witnesses about all of the charge that had been given to our parents." I hear nothing from Amy, I imagined that she's just stare at nothing, thinking about her life in dad's house for this two years. "Ames?"

"Oh yeah, I'm sorry. But, Kath, I don't think Lauren would agree to do that, since she didn't want to leave Lisa. And Dani, you know her." I sighed. "Yes, and I already asked Chris if Lauren could have a bit of diffuseness for not going to the court. I'm still waiting for he answer. Anyway, I'm on my way to the hospital, is there anything you want?"

"Cigarettes." I jumped a little. "Am-"

"Just kidding. could you get some snacks and drinks, please?" She said, then laughing. "It's not funny, and glad that it was a joke. Don't you dare to make jokes like that again! I'm so triggered."

I hang up the phone, then drive to super market. Okay, let's wait for the news from Christina.

AN UPDAAATE HEHEHHE okay guys i love u so much, and pls read the next chapter ok i will publish it in a few mins thoooo, juust wait for it hahaha!

ok bye thankss