Tickle

Dani's POV

I heard laugh and chuckle.

This is weird. In my two years life, I never heard those in the morning, or when I am sleeping. Then I remember, I am in Lisa's room. The cimorelli sisters are here, six of them including me. I don't want to open my eyes, but their laughing is loud enough to make me have no desire to go back to my dream land. I finally decide to open my eyes, and feeling like my eyes just got burned. Pretty sure they're red now.

When I open my eyes, I see no one in front of me. I just saw the couch, and a bunch of books.

Wait. What? Books?

Oh my gosh, I almost forgot, that my older sisters were reading those books. And those books are my frickin journal! I saw some of them are belongs to Ames and Lauren, but I saw mine too. Mom and dad always give us books, but not money. Our books have the differences. Ames books are the ones with bars motive, Lauren's are the ones with dots, and mine are the most simple. It has no motive, just a plain and simple book. But what's in it are not simple. I wrote almost everything. Even I got mad when Lauren or Amy reading my books. And now I'm scared. What if they decide to send me to a mental treatment?

Then I remember, when we were on our way here, Christina gave me look when she talked about my journal. I am dead. I'm really a dead cimorelli. I rather dead than seeing my sister's disappointed face because of me.

"You're so bubly." Lisa's voice distracting me from my thoughts of the journal. Then I turned my body around, still not wanting to get up. I don't know why but this carpet is so comfort me. Right when I facing my three older sisters, Amy noticed and say, "Hey Dan. I thought you wont be able to wake up until midday.

I smile weakly at her, then close my eyes, savoring the burning feelings in my eyes. "What time is it?"

"Uh, 9." Amy said, then I get up. Lauren and Lisa are watching me from their position. I could tell you that Lauren really needs more sleep. I could see black color clearly under her brown eyes. And they seems pretty tired too. Remind me later that I will tell her to get some sleep, and I'll forced her.

"Hey, um, how do you feel?" I said to Lisa. I don't know if I should call her Lisa, because maybe she doesn't remember her name, right? Lisa smiled at me, "I'm good. You're Dani, right?"

I gasped a little. She remember? "How do you know?"

"Um, we were just talking about you when you were snoring a while ago." Oh my gosh. I feel my face warming up, sure it's red now. "What? NO I WASN'T SNORING!" I said, a bit yelling. Then my older sisters, all of them except Chris and Kath of course, are laughing. It makes me a bit upset, but also happy at the same time. it's been years since we laugh like this in one room. I missed it so much.

"Just kidding." Lisa said, between her laughs. "You should see your face." Lauren added. I growled and tickling Lauren. "You did this!" she laugh and laugh, then I come on to Amy, sense my movement, she hug herself, while laughing of course. "And you!"

I tickled my two older sisters, who are always by my side this two years. Lisa just watched me doing that while laughing. Then two nurses came with two trays. Each of them have one. Foods are all over it. "Good morning, is this Lisa Cimorelli's room?"

"Yeah." I said. The nurses are smiling to us. "It's meal time. I brought a tray of Miss Lisa's foods. And this one," she pointed to the other tray that her fella nurse holding. "is your foods. Mister Reali wanted us to give you this breakfast."

I take the tray, the one that she mentioned breakfast for us. "Thankyou, but where are they? He's with two women right?" Amy asked. The nurses are preparing the table for Lisa. "They are in the cafetaria. And Miss Christina said they will be back in an hour." She said with a smile that never goes off of her face.

"Excuses us, enjoy the food please." With that, they walk out of the room. I sit on the carpet right away, get ready to eat. I am starving as heck. Amy walking towards me, and join me on the carpet. I look at Lauren and Lisa. "Come on."

Lauren is holding the spoon with food on it. "Here, come on."

Lisa chuckled. "I can do this by myself."

"I insisted, come on, don't leave me hanging." Lisa is finally open her mouth, and I feel tears in my eyes, ready to slip out. "Aaw." Amy whispered. I wrapped my arm around Amy, while we both watch this beautiful view.

"Okay, let's eat, Dan!" She said with excitement. I just laugh and wiped my tears.

Katherine's POV

We are in the cafetaria right now.

Chris told Nick to order foods and tell the nurse to deliver it to Lisa's room because we all know that my younger sisters are also human and they need to eat.

"Okay, foods are on its way!" Nick said then join us.

When our foods are arrived, we starts to eat. But I really want to go back to Lisa's room and spending time with my baby sisters, so I start the conversation right now, while we eat. "Okay, lets talk about the topic."

I pushed my foods a little, then placing my hands on the table. It feels like we're having a formal meeting. "I will start. First of all, Lisa and I are lived in New York. She lived in an apartment and she have a job."

"What job?" Chris asked. "She's a producer and now is helping Taylor Swift with her album." Oh my gosh, I forgot, I should tell her about Lisa. Okay, remind me later to do that. Chris looked shook. Yeah who doesn't? Lisa is working with one of the biggest artist in the universe.

"And Amy is already graduate from college. Lauren and Dani are the ones who still in school. We can't ignored their academics. And now, who will be living with who. First, Lisa needs to do the routine check up, maybe once a month, but also you heard the doctor, we should make an appointment with the mental specialist, that means maybe once a week she needs to go to the doctor, right? Now, the point is, what makes everything so hard is we don't live together anymore. Should we splitting up? But I don't think that the girls will agree, Chris. They've been through a lot, and I don't think that they would agree to be seperated."

Chris and Nick look at me with their serious look. What can I say, this is serious. Then Christina look down at her foods, she's thinking. After few minutes in silence,

"What about we're going back to dad's house?"

What the heck?!

HEY KIDDOS

I LOVE SEEING YOU GUYS EXCITED ABOUT MY STORY HAHAHAHA THANKS FOR IT AND HERE IT IS, I JUST WROTE THIS A WHILE AGO, AND THINKING, WHY DONT I PULBISH THIS??? HAHAHHA

SOOO HERE IT ISS

ENJOOOY OKAAAY

BY THE WAY, STREAM GOODBYE!!!! AND I ASKED LISA ABOUT THE NEXT SINGLE, SHE SAID THAT IT WILL BE ABOUT NOT BEING ABLE TO MOVE ON. I KNOOW RIGHT, ugh make me so frustated. anyway, checked out my ig fanacc; DANCIMFAM

ANNNDDD HAHAHA IM A SWIFTIE. HUGE FAN OF TAYLOR SWIFT, MOTHER OF SNAKES. SO DONT @ ME WHEN I SAID THAT SHE'S ONE OF THE BIGGEST ARTIST IN THE UNIVERSE, BECAUSE ITS THE TRUTH LOL

AND SEE YA LATER

COMMENTS OKAAAY PLS BYEEEEEE

im serious.