The Longest Chapter pt. 2

Dani's POV

"I want to go to dr. Julia's office first, you two can go to Lisa's room first, it's okay." Kath said to me and Amy who stand next to eachother. We just got back from the cafeteria. After Lisa passed out and we have the group hug, Kath decided to go buy some foods and Amy and I volunteered to come with her because we understand that Lauren and Chris are the ones who needs more time alone with Lisa. And also because I'm hungry and want to pick the foods. Kath is so often forgot about my favorite foods so I want to pick it by myself.

I don't know why Kath wants to go to the doctor's office, but right now the chips on my hand is the one that making me busy. The food is so good. I don't know whether it was because its my favorite or I'm just hungry. Or maybe both. Who cares, right?

"I want to come with you." Amy said while looking at the foods on the bag that she carried. "Dan, are you coming too?" she asked me. I just shook my head as a no while stuffed my mouth with chips. Amy give the bag full of food that she carried to me. And I welcoming them with open hands. "Okay then, you go first."

After that, I make my way to Lisa's room, leaving my two older sisters behind. I don't care when there were eyes whos staring at me whenever I passing by the waiting hall. All I care is my hungry stomach and the delicious chips on my hand right now. and also these two bags full of foods. I cant wait to be in Lisa's room to see her again and also I will make Christina annoyed by me talking a lot because I can't stand seeing her this quiet again. Lisa is fine, which means everything could be fine again. And I will start helping by making Chris, at least, talking again.

I stopped my walk when I reached Lisa's room door. I frowned and then put my ear on the door. this is unbelievable. I pull myself then seeing the number on the door. this is the right room. This is Lisa's room. I want to make sure because I heard laugh from inside the room. After a while of thinking, I heard it again, and it obviously Christina's loud laugh. I opened the door slowly, afraid in case I entered the wrong room. But what I found is nearly making me cry in happiness.

Lauren, Lisa, and Christina, are laughing. I entered the room and they all suddenly stopped and staring at me. I look at them one to another, eyes to eyes, then when I look to Lisa's, I drop the bags carefully to the floor and then walking fast to her. She smiled as I walk faster. I hug my big sister's body tightly and I heard chuckle and some aaw. "Lisa, I missed you so much!" I cried on her chest, not wanting to let her go. I feel her hugging back a bit and squeezing my hand.

"Aww, Dani, I missed you too!" realizing how heavy her voice was, I pull myself out because it might be the reason why she sounded like that. I wrapped my face with my palms because I feel so embarrassed. Its been so long that I cried with awareness. I heard Lisa chuckled and she grab my hand with the one that has no intravenous hose.

I look at her again, embracing the embarrassing feeling then smiling. Lisa smiled at me too, but then I saw something in her eyes that makes my smile goes away. she still smiling but there's something in her eyes. Something that tells me that she knows...something.

After a while, she looks at Christina. "I want to talk to all of you." Then Lauren and I shared a stare to eachother. she knows something is up too. ugh I love our bonds so much!

Oh my god. What is this? I feel the air getting tensed all of the sudden. "Where are Kath and Amy?" Christina asked me which makes me awake from my brief moment of wonder. "Uhm, they went to the dr. Julia's office. Don't ask me what they're doing because I don't know either."