Sacramento

Lauren's POV

WE'RE HERE! In Sacramento! In front of my oldest sister's house for exact. Kath, Amy, and Dani hasn't arrived yet. Noticing my confused look, Christina grab my hand. "They're on their way. Don't worry. Kath called me earlier, she said they're on traffic."

I throw smile to her, then nodding. "This is your house?" Lisa asked. it was more like a pronouncement than a question. "Yeah, it's our house." Chris said, our by means her and Nick. I don't know are they already married or what. I know nothing about all of my three oldest sisters life. Like...nothing. at all. This thoughts makes me think about all of them when they left us one by one two years ago. I really want to know their real reasons. Like, this time I won't take any lies again. But then my eyes meet my Moose. Lisa. What about her? Do we have to wait to have a real conversation about everything until she remember? This gonna take time, but it's okay. I think we could wait.

I really am obsessed to do a research about how-regain-memories-for-people-whos-lost-their-memories. really, I'm not kidding. I want her back. I want Lisa back. I want my moose back. I want things back the way they used to be.

"Come on!" Chris said. We left Nick behind with a huge bag. I brought my own bag while Chris dragging two suitcases. Hers and Lisa's. Lisa and I walking side by side, following Christina steps into her house. I've been here once, and the first place I explored was the backyard. The backyard is the most comfortable place out of all the places of the house. I think I will spend my time there.

We're now in the living room. I followed Chris, sitting on the comfy couch. We're just exhale and try to chill. Wasn't a minute since I put my body on the couch, I already feel so comfortable. This happened when you sat in the car for 7 frickin hours straight then met a comfortable plus warm couch. You will just feel relax and chill. But then one view makes my plan to chill disappear.

Lisa just stood there, looking at a pic. It's our family picture from three years ago. Christina really hang our pictures in her house. Like at least theres a picture of us in every room. this one is our complete member one. I remember it was taken on the day before christmas. "Who are they?" she asked. I look at Christina when she looks at me too. We shared a look, and we're just like have a conversation through our mind. If I have to explain about the mind-conversation, it will be like this:

"Chris-" this is me. then Christina replied, "Oh my gosh, I forgot!" then I replied, "What are we gonna say?" then-

"Hello? Why did you stare at eachother?" Lisa said, breaking our mind-conversation completely. I give Christina a look that tell her to explain. Because I have noo idea what am I supposed to say. I'm scared if I said a wrong thing, Christina will kill me later, so rather than I made mistakes, its better to Chris to be the one who's talking to Lisa.

"Uhm, okay. Sit down first, Lise." Chris said. Then Nick is entering the house, excuses himself to walk straight to his and Chris' room. he knows not to join girl's talks. Lisa is sit next to Christina. I could see clearly that she's confused.

"That's," Chris starts. "That's our family."

"All of them?" Lisa asked. and we're nod. "So where are they?"

This is the scariest question I've ever heard. This is the question I've never thought that Lisa will asked. okay, what are we gonna say??????

Christina's POV

This is stupid.

I should putting down our family pictures, change it up to just the sisters or the siblings photos. I don't know about my other sisters, but I actually have thought that Lisa will ask this question. Sooner or later. But I never thought that she will ask this fast! Dang, I really don't have the answer right now. The answer of this question needs a lot of consideration. I have to talk to the others. Because one wrong word, will make Lisa's brain thinks too much. I don't want that to happen.

"Lisa, you promised me to not think too much." I said to her. Clearly Lauren can't speak. Because yes, I will kill her if she said any wrong words. It's better to be my fault than her. because I won't kill myself. "I don't want you to thinking too much."

"I'm just asking. And I know what I promised." She said, a bit offended. I sighing, then look at Lauren. I asked her approval to talk about our brothers. She's understand, then nod. Did I already said that I love sister's bond so much? yes, I will say it again. I love this bond. It feels like we have telepathy power. Gosh.

"Okay, so they're our family." I started. Lisa look at me with full interest. "Five of them are our brothers."

"Wait." Shes interrupt. "You mean I have 5 brothers? And also I have 5 sisters?"

I nod. And chuckling because of her surprised face. I mean almost everyone who have hear that were giving me that kind of expression. Now my own sister gave me that expression too. This is funny and sad at the same time. it reminds me that Lisa have lost her memories. all of it. it hurts.

"Who are their names?" she asked. I look at her for a minute, then pulling myself out of the couch, walking towards a picture with eleven people in it. The Cimorelli kids. there are no my parents. I did this on purpose tho, so Lisa will not ask about mom and dad. Because if shes asking about them, I still don't know what to answer.

I walk back to my spot, then Lisa and Lauren just moving closer to me. I was like a magnet to them. They both staring at the pic, while I pointing to Mike. "This is Mike." I'm like a story teller right now, telling my baby sisters about our brothers. This makes my heart a little bit warmer. Then I heard the front door open. And then I could see Dani and Ames walking together with smile. Then theres Katherine with suitcase and bags behind them.

"Hey!" Dani said. All of them are sitting on the couch. I could see how tired is Kath right now. "What are you guys doing?"

"Oh, Christina are telling us about our brothers! Dani, do you know? We have five brothers! That's insane!" Lisa said with excitement voice. then Kath staring at me. she's suprised. And boy, believe me, I'm surprised too a while ago. But then I give her an OK look. Then she understands and nod.

"Okay, let's continue!" I said. Then all of them are paying attention to me. okay, let my role to be a story-teller begin!

HEEEI UPDATEEE!1!1!! I...actually dont have anything to say lol.

oH THERES ONE!!! I want to make another work, but its not a cimorelli related. well, they will have some part in it. but it wont be like story. its about my thoughts HAHAHA i always have these wild thoughts, and want to share it with people. and i thought maybe i will do it on wattpad hihihiihi.

if i did it, would you guys read it?

IM SERIOUSSSSS

answer pls

also, tell me about what do you think about this chapter okay???? i wrote this right after i did math for one and a half hour! how cool is that. wow. lol. not so cool, but ok just tell me that its cool ok. make me happy for a minute pls.

okay then, see ya later raaats! and actually, from now on it will about regain lisa's memories HHAHAHAH be patient for another new chapter!

see ya laterrrrr