74

"I don't know if I can fix this." Megan mumbled, tears coming to her eyes.

I'm so sorry Percy.

Don't apologize to me, just try to help him. If worse comes to worse...I might be able to call a few favors with the gods but I don't know what will happen if I do.

Eyes glowing the Martian grabbed Artemis's hand in one before resting the other on Kaldur's head.

I could only sit there, completely helpless in this matter. We don't know what's going on inside his head right now.

Having me in there might just make it worse.

I don't know how long I sat there, simply staring at them.

Eventually the door opened, breaking Megan's concentration.

"How is he?" Manta entered the room crossing his arms.

"It might take a while if I can even fix it at all." She sighed, gently shifting the inhibitor collar.

Crossing the room he pushed her against the wall. "You are going to fix him right-"

"Father..." Kaldur mumbled, shifting slightly.

Immediately, Manta's face softened and he turned to gently touch his son's face.

"A week. I'll give you that."

Once he left a shared breath was released. And...

Kaldur sat up.

I grinned and threw myself at him.

His arms wrapped around me, holding me close.

"This is when I am glad there are not any cameras in here." He chuckled, resting his chin on my head.

"Why aren't there any cameras?" Megan tilted her head.

"Think for a second." Artemis had a small, knowing smile on her face.

"Oh. I did not need that mental image." She shook her head.

I blushed. "And it hasn't happened so..."

Kaldur chuckled lowly before whispering into my ear. "It could if you want it to."

"Why?!" I covered my face with my hands.

"I'm going to take her back to the other ship. And-"

"I will feign for the time being. At least long enough for me to figure out a way to get you out of here."

Artemis nodded before leading Megan out.

Kaldur turned me around so he could look at me.

"Are you okay?" I tilted my head, putting my hands on his shoulders.

"I am fine starfish. But are you okay?"

Gently pressing our lips together, I grinned as he pushed me backwards, deepening the kiss.

He slowly pulled away, lightly kissing my nose. "Have you figured out anything for the wedding?"

"Nope. But I think I'll get some friends to help."

He simply smiled at my response. "Please do not push it all onto them starfish."

"Listen, if I plan the wedding there's a ninety five percent chance of me wearing sweats, the cake being a muffin and me making Hera mad to the point where she either curses me or kills me."

Thing is, I'm not even slightly kidding. You've heard about the mother's trying to control the wedding, what's gonna happen when the literal goddess of marriage gets involved?

Sighing Kaldur dropped his head to rest on my shoulder. "I know...I just want this to be our wedding, no one else's."

"I mean, if we're the ones getting married it is our wedding." I wrapped an arm around him.

"You know what I mean starfish."

"I guess since you're awake we could do a bit of planning. I have one thing though. It has to be a beach wedding."

"I would not have it any other way." Kaldur sat up, his pale green eyes bright with happiness.

Humming I sat up too, wrapping my arms around his neck. "What about you? Anything specific you want?"

"As long as you are there, I will be happy."

I rolled my eyes. "You know...I always thought you would look good in a dress."

My response only earned a sigh.

"Oh come on, you'd look pretty." I giggled. "But seriously, I can't plan a wedding by myself."

"Okay. I will take...um. How are we going to-"

"The gods owe me." I stressed, staring into his eyes.

"I know I know. How about I take...the guest list?"

"Um...I need to do that. A lot of demigods will want to come so I'll have to make sure we can be safe." I frowned.

A gentle kiss was pressed to my forehead. "Then...I will start looking for beaches and try to figure out a date. Perhaps I can do some stuff for the reception?"

"That sounds good."

Percy, tell him to go back to pretending. Triton's voice rang through my head.

"I think someone's coming." I whispered and pushed Kaldur back, hurriedly getting up.

The door opened and Manta cane back in.

"You need to get some sleep, I will watch him, make sure the Martian didn't cause anymore harm."

I hesitantly nodded. "I could probably use it. But I don't want to leave him. He's helped me with my own problems and I want to be here for him now."

"You can't do that if you're going to pass out. I will not let anything happen to him."

Not seeing a way to argue this anymore and kinda wanting the sleep, I started towards the door.

"Starfish..." Kaldur softly called out for me.

I turned right around walking back to him.

"I'm staying." Laying down, I suppressed a smile as Kaldur wrapped an arm around me.

The Atlantean pressed his face into my hair.

Manta laughed. "Fine. Just don't do anything."

As he left I groaned. "Why does everyone do something like that?!"

Welp

More crap.

Though I'm half asleep and I have a test tomorrow

Yay

Um...

WEDDING PLANNERS FOR A FICTIONAL WEDDING WANTED

And

I've never seen this episode so...

Uh

See yah