34

"Triton!" I blushed covering my face.

"What? I'm curious."

"Do I ask you that?"

"What? I just want to know how many times you've made out with him. It's nothing bad."

"It's still weird."

He laughed and had a current push me forward. "Well you wanted to go see Father right? Come on. If we're lucky we can get there before a meeting."

"That's probably a good idea actually."

"Who so you think I am? You? Of course it's a good idea."

He grabbed my arm. "Let's go." He dissolved us into the water and we reappeared inside Dad's palace.

"Come on. Unless you want to get dragged into a meeting follow me." He started to swim and I followed him.

Then he stopped outside a door and looked around before opening it and entering, me right behind him.

He closed the door and locked it before sighing. "I don't think I could deal with another meeting. There's been a lot of them about damage from storms."

All the water in the room disappeared causing me to fall. And his tails to turn into legs.

"Great. Two times today. And this isn't as comfy as a mat." I stood, rubbing my head.

My brother chuckled before picking me up and throwing me on his bed.

"You have to admit...wait...why were you coming to see Father anyway?"

So now he questions it.

And Annie called me oblivious.

"No reason."

"Yeah, and that's why you had tears on your face."

"And why are you just know asking me this?"

"Because it would have been rude to ask where everybody could hear the answer."

I sighed. But I didn't answer his question.

"Percy." He sat on the bed. "I'll get you food."

"Not hungry."

"Ice cream?"

"Nope." Actually that sounds really good. But still no.

"I'll get Tyson." He offered.

"How is he?"

"Worried about you. But he always is. I'll be back in a flash."

If he were Wally that'd be such a pun.

And he wasn't kidding.

Seconds later he was back with Tyson.

"Sister!" He pulled me into a bone crushing hug.

"Hey Big Guy." I choked out. "Too tight. Too tight."

He let me go and I gasped for breath.

Dam. He's gotten stronger.

"I made you something." He pulled a bracelet out of his pocket.

It was nearly identical to the one he gave me when I was thirteen.

Except this one was a lot more intricate.

"Thanks Tyson." I hugged him before jumping so I could kiss his cheek.

"It's pretty much the same as the other one. Except I made it stronger. So it could protect you better."

I smiled, activating it.