41

"Truth or Dare."

"Truth."

I smirked. "Who do you love?"

Nico blushed, stuttering. "Bianca." He finally spit out.

"I meant romantically."

"Too late for that Kelp Head. Now I'm going to get us some more drinks." He gathered all of our cups before walking over to the soda fountain.

We were at a local club...and no we did not sneak in.

Apparently, they have kids' nights where there's no alcohol or anything so kids can come hang out.

I think it's an effort to get them off the streets.

"So have you went on a date with Kaldur yet?" Conner questioned me.

How did... I'm not questioning it.

I shook my head. "Been kinda busy lately. We were going to go somewhere yesterday but then he got called in to work."

Will stared at me. "Probably a good thing. I think we all know that we need to be there to send her off."

"Oh my gods guys! Shut up!"

"No way."

I opened my mouth to respond but then the music cut out.

"Ladies and gentlemen, or should I say brats?" There was a cackle. "I interrupt your evening to..." I was pulled out of the booth and dragged across the floor. "Take this little ransom piece right here."

Dam it.

I saw Travis and Katie reach for their weapons and I lightly shook my head.

There was a cackle...oh no.

The Joker placed a knife on my throat.

"One move and I carve the chickadee."

The Team froze in place.

"Let her go. You will regret it if you do not."

"In case you didn't notice fish face. I have her completely at my mercy."

I sighed before kicking backwards and throwing my head back.

Then I grabbed his arm and flipped him before pinning his arm behind his back.

"He tried to warn you."

"Aw man. Perce, you could have let me take care of it." Nico walked over, balancing the cups.

"No offense Neeks but you are playing waiter."

He glared at me. "Shut up."

Then he sighed and shook his head, before glaring at Kaldur again.

I swear...

"Before Nico says anything he might...not regret later. I'm just going-"

I pushed Will so he fell forward, his lips connecting with Nico's.

Their eyes widened in surprise but they pulled away quickly with huge blushes on their faces.

"PERCY!"

"I am not apologizing. Also you two owe me ten bucks. Each."

"Wait what?" Dick looked between me and the Stolls.

"We've had a bet going on. Those two thought Nico had a crush on somebody else. And schist. I was not supposed to say that. I now need to run."

"We should probably escort you back home. Bats is on his way so we can wait until-"