45

"And here's your schedule Miss Jackson. Your homeroom is 225 Mrs Watkins."

I took my schedule and gave a small smile. "Thank you."

"Miss Kane will show you to your locker."

Honestly it will be a miracle if I can remember where it is.

I nodded and walked out of the office, only to be greeted by a blonde.

"Hi, I'm Bette Kane, your student liaison. I'm supposed to show you guys your lockers."

She frowned. "My friend was supposed to help me. Guess she's running late."

The door opened and Kaldur walked out, holding his schedule and...

"You may want this."

I took my satchel. "Thanks Kaldur."

"Wait are your hands...webbed?"

Kaldur eyes widened and he almost immediately looked away folding his arms in order to hide his hands.

I frowned slightly and placed a hand on his arm.

Then I looked at Bette. "He kinda has a genetic mutation."

"Sorry I'm late Bette. I was talking to the new kids and kinda lost track of time." Artemis walked over, with Connor and Megan trailing her.

"Hi I'm Megan Morse and this is Connor Kent. Percy! You go here?"

I chuckled. "I'm in the same boat as you. First day."

"They already have their schedules. Apparently theirs were sent to them from their home school."

"Exchange students." Connor said, holding Megan's bag as well as his own.

Wow. He is literally a stereotypical cheerleader's boyfriend.

Besides the whole being a superhero and living inside a mountain and everything.

Which isn't a big deal at all.

"Well hello beautiful, I didn't know you went here." Wally smirked and threw his arm over my shoulder.

"Knock it off Wally. You knew I was coming here. And I told you to stop flirting with me." I shrugged his arm off.

"Relax. I know you're dating mister I won't throw Wally in the ocean even if he's hitting on my girlfriend here."

"That was the most oddly specific thing I've heard you say. And that is oddly overwhelming." Dick walked by us.

"Dick Grayson nice to meet you. Is what I would say but I met all of you at the beach. So..." He pulled out his phone and took a selfie with us in the background.

"We'll laugh about this later."

"Wally, you were right. I will not throw you in the ocean. That is Percy's role."

"Anyway...we need to show you to your lockers. Normally the homeroom teachers would assign them, but since you're the only new students baring the seventh graders of course, they gave you lockers right next to each other."

Well. That will make remembering where mine is a little bit easier then.

Walking up a flight of stairs we then jumped on magical unicorns and rode off into the rising sun.

Just checking to see if you were still paying attention.

"Here's your locker Percy. Then Connor yours is to the right and Kaldur yours is on the left. Megan yours is on the right of Connor's and Wally's is next to yours."

I opened mine up and I was immediately greeted with the clean space that will become a disaster filled space by the end of tomorrow.

Or even today.

I knelt down and opened my bag, pulling out my stuff.

I started to put it away before...

I actually looked at my schedule.

Which...I could kinda figure out what the stuff was.

"Hey Kaldur what do you have?"

He showed me his schedule. 

And...wow. Our schedule is almost exactly the same. Except for English and Geometry.

Yay. English.

Also can I just point out the fact that we just happen to have Greek/Roman Mythology as a course?

Cause that's kinda weird. But nice at the same time.

Cause you know what?

I actually know that stuff!

But anyway I grabbed the stuff I'd need for the classes I have before lunch. Cause I have no idea if I'll pass my locker again.

"So next is your guys' homerooms. Follow me."

And we were off once again.

Finally we stopped at a room. "This is Mrs. Watkins room. She's the Geometry teacher. Also she's your homeroom teacher Percy and Connor. So I'll leave you here while I take the others around."

"Well. Let's go in I guess." I opened the door and walked in, with Connor right behind me.

"You're Percy and Connor I presume?" A teacher with blonde crimped, or is it curly I don't know I'm not good with hair terms, asked.

I nodded.

"Well I'm Mrs Watkins and you two can sit right over there."

The two of us immediately went and sat in the seats we were given.

"We have about five minutes before the bell rings. So I'm going to hurry up and eat my food. You can talk quietly."

She's nice.

"So, what are the odds all of us are here at this school?" I turned around and looked at Connor.

"Not high."

"Hey babe. You wanna come watch me practice today?"

I sighed and looked up at a boy who... I'm just gonna warn you.

Description time.

So the boy was like seventeen probably or eighteen. But I know I just met him, but I'm pretty sure he got held back.

It's just a guess. But I'm pretty sure I'm right for once.

Anyway he had dark brown hair and brown eyes.

And he had this schist eating grin on his face.

Not like mine.

No. I mean like I wanted to drop an entire pile of schist on him.

Maybe the one we used to avoid the karpoi?

"No. I have better things to do than watch some boy I literally just met do some sort of sport."

"Come on babe it won't-"

"Lucas! Leave her alone." Mrs Watkins yelled at him.

He grumbled but walked away.

"Thank you."

"No problem sweetie."

Welp.

I have to warn/ask you guys

Do any of you get highly offended by cussing?

Cause if you guys do I can try to censor it.

But I might not be able to.

Cause I'm trying to make it as accurate to school (mine as a base) as possible

Also

A few of these teachers are gonna be real

See if you can guess.

Anyway. One more day guys. Woop!

So...

See yah